E&L Star Construction

Founded 2020 •

13035 S Post Oak Rd #k

Houston, TX 77045

E & L Star Construction Inc. is a professional home remodeling company based out of Houston, TX. We serve clients from all over the Greater Houston Area and the surrounding neighborhoods. We offer comprehensive home development services, from the foundation to the roof. We are experts in bathroom and kitchen remodeling and we also help you with painting, landscaping, roofing and other home services. We also help you build patios and decks. To us, nothing matters more than quality and customer satisfaction. It is this dedication to customer satisfaction that makes us one of the most trusted home remodeling companies in Houston, TX. We have a team of dedicated workers who possess a rich experience in home remodeling and are talented, skilled and creative which helps them to execute every project with a great deal of efficiency. We use the most advanced technologies and products that are environmentally friendly. We have an experience architect and interior design expert who would help you choose the best design for your project. We would give you a 3D model plan so that you can easily visualize how your home is going to look after the project is done. You always make changes of your own. After all, it’s your home! We are here to fulfill all your home remodeling dreams. E & L Star Construction Inc., we also offer easy financing options so that make all the home improvements without putting too much of a stress on your budget....

interior painting (4)home remodeling (3)roofing (3)house painting (2)hardwood floors (2)carpet installation (2)siding companies (1)plumbers (1)flooring (1)electrician (1)concrete driveways (1)

01/18/2021

Cathy S.

Went well did one side at a time and picked up the mess everyday. Also did not bother me with anything I paid as we went along as agreed to they finished ahead of schedule and I am very pleased with the outcome love the job!

Description of Work
Siding and structural beam replacement

Category picture framing,remodeling,siding,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

12/21/2020

Jude T.

Project went as planned. The crew was professional and curious to my family and finished the project in about 4.5 working days. The Gabled patio looks great and the clean up was great too. I will use again in the near future.

Description of Work
Added a 10' X 25' Patio with a gabled roof.

Category picture framing,remodeling,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/18/2020

Cory G.

I'm extremely satisfied with the work performed. The concrete crew not only performed a flawless job on the driveway, furthermore, they did as much work as possible even with the bad weather conditions, stayed late on the day of the pour to ensure an undamaged curing and repairing all ruts made by the equipment needed to perform the work. Needless to say I would definitely recommend and rehire.

Description of Work
Driveway plus extension

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/10/2020

daniel B.

Very well. A tricky job requiring trenching and new main wire connection to Centerpoint.

Description of Work
electrical work, new circuits in remote building.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/04/2020

Owen L.

They contacted me through a cold call, I had already been thinking of doing this project so i figured it wouldnt hurt to have them come out and give an estimate. They were very professional and prompt, came to the house and gave us an estimate of the work. The next day, after we decided to move forward with the project we called and they came back out with the contract which was exactly what we had agreed upon. We signed, paid the earnest money, and the guys were coming the next morning to start the project. All was great to this point. The next day, the guys showed up and started making phone calls, another gentleman showed up shortly and said that what we agreed upon was not enough money and they would have to charge us more to do the project. My wife immediately asked them to leave as she was very frustrated. I called the original guy that came to give the estimate and he was very remorseful and apologized multiple times. He did offer to send over a new quote of what the project would now cost but i declined and asked to have my earnest money refunded. The money was refunded a few days later. I can only hope that it was just an honest mistake but, being in the customer service business myself, I felt it was a very unprofessional situation.

Description of Work
Painting Living Room and Refinish Hardwood Floors

Category hardwood floor,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/08/2020

Shawnn M.

They put a new roof on my home, they did a great job look great. They very professional, courteous and did a great clean up job when done . The process was easy and painless.

Description of Work
New roofing

Category carpet installation,roofing

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Review for E&L Star Construction  - 13035 S Post Oak Rd, Houston, TX - 39010323

10/21/2020

ESTHER B.

it went well the guys arrived one day early worked all day and finished the same day the person that came out to arrange everything was very nice and easy to deal with all in all I am a happy camper thank you E@L

Description of Work
wooden fence replaced

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/08/2020

Mark D.

they exceeded my expectations. Everything is beautiful. They started quickly. Workers were friendly and professional. They arrived on schedule. I would highly recommend hiring E&L Star to perform any renovation. They can do it all.

Description of Work
concrete driveway, Bathroom counter top, kitchen sink siding repair.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

05/09/2020

Linoy C.

They did a great job. They gave me discount and good price. They were good workers. They were nice. They have good staffs. The project manager did pretty good work. Liel was good.

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling. They remodeled my whole house. They installed a laminate flooring. They did an interior painting. They did bathroom remodeling.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

05/06/2020

Josh F.

Overall good. Learned a lot through this experience and would have done several things different. One is have my satellite company scheduled to put my dish back on the day after my roof. Roof looks great and was complete very fast.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Home Remodeling including Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, and Additions; Patios and Decks, Flooring, Roofing, Siding, Painting, Foundation Repair, Water Damage Services, Flood Damage Service, Concrete, and Insurance Claim work.