Blackmon Mooring

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2004

"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Nature or man-made accidents strike, Blackmon Mooring is there for you with a full range of disaster recovery and restoration services that include Fire & Smoke Damage, Water Damage, Mold Remediation and even Reconstruction. We help you get life and business back on track. Blackmon Mooring is trusted with the world's biggest jobs, yours. *24-hour Call Center "...

Total Finish Floors

Total Finish Floors

Total finish floors was established in 1997. A Houston base company by owner-operator Lorenzo Bundrage. Total finish floors is a well known leader in the stone restoration & maintenance industry & has a long list of satisfied customers. We are fully insured and we give special attention to the smallest details specific to your property.

09/23/2020

I had Blackmon Mooring replace my roof and perform other repairs and have had constant problems since. Now I am having a real roofing and construction company come out and do the job correctly. The problem with that is it will cost me $1500.00 because the job wasn't done correctly in the first place. I specifically told them that I had three locations that needed special attention and pointed thos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing/water damage

CATEGORY roofing,water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

07/31/2017

They did a good job. They were very helpful and professional and did whatever I asked of them. They were on time and clean and I am pleased with them. I will use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

04/12/2017

I was very pleased with the service. They moved the furniture and placed it back with pads under the feet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpets cleaned in living room, dining room, hallway, vanity, and two bedrooms

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/20/2017

Very helpful in getting cigarette smoke smell removed fron AC unit and apartment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned are ducts and registers.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

12/13/2016

Other than showing up later than scheduled, the service was excellent. Furniture that could be moved was and several areas that I thought needed a second try were done without hesitation. The two guys that were here were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpet cleaned in 6 rooms, and "scotchguard" sprayed on all cleaned carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & Rug Cleaning, Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Water & Fire Restoration