Berrett Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/29/2021

14173 NW Fwy Ste 111

Houston, TX 77040

Berrett Pest Control has a reputation of professionalism while giving pest control Houston residents are impressed with. We are a family owned and operated pest control company that values our relationship with our customers. We strive for complete customer satisfaction. We stand by our 100% service guarantee with confidence. Our skilled and trained staff of exterminators works to get rid of unwanted guest from either your residence or commercial business. Our services cover, but are not limited to: termites, ants, spiders, rodents, mosquitoes, roaches and much more. We work hard to maintain our customer loyalty and offer treatment plans for every budget without sacrificing the quality of service given. If you are struggling with unwanted pests, contact our Houston Pest Control Company today!...

4.4

4.4

Resposiveness

pest control (310)animal removal (23)

03/10/2021

When I called to set up an appointment for pest control, Brandon answered the phone and was very friendly, patient, and helpful. I look forward to getting our first treatment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roaches and bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

12/25/2020

Still working the problem but Berrett guarantees their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of moles in front law

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/15/2020

I’ve used Berrett for 6 months. I get 24hr notice before they arrive, the technicians are punctual & I’ve had no issues with bugs or other pests. The only drawback is that their routine service price is slightly higher than other services I used before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

11/19/2020

Very well very professional explained process completely was one time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/07/2020

The representative was very polite. She has good hospitality and took care of my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are going to remove a beehive.

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/30/2020

Good customer service and pest control products. I like that their products are safe around my dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Pest Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/20/2020

I regret spending my money here their treatment didn’t work. You will have better luck with store bought products. Don’t waste your money with them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

10/07/2020

The technician made several inappropriate comments towards me and when I called to complain, I was told the manger would call me back within a day or two. I had to reach out to them again to finally talk to a manager about what happened which they decided to do nothing about because they said the guy didn’t admit to saying what I told them. The tech kept telling me I was beautiful and told me I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flea extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

01/22/2020

Customer service issue resolved lvrd

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customer service issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/14/2020

Rodent activity is much reduced, we are having a follow-up to ensure all are out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal and exclusion from attic

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out to rate us and for leaving us a positive review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Pest & Termite Control