All WoodWorks Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2009

We are a small company that is family run, no job is too big or too small. I have 35 years experience in the residential construction industry...

Koala Insulation of Northwest Houston

Koala Insulation of Northwest Houston is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors and property owners. We work with new construction, retrofit applications, and properties affected by natural disasters or that have suffered significant damage. We provide all types of insulation including blown-In cellulose and fiberglass, dense packing, spray foam and batt insulation. Furthermore, we provide a number of energy efficiency upgrades such as air sealing, thermal imaging, hatch and can light covers. If it involves insulating or improving energy efficiency within a building envelope, we can handle it. We offer competitive prices and free insulation evaluations.

08/14/2020

Competitive pricing, room for creativity in design, excellent craftsmanship, and the sweetest demeanor! As the proud owner of the two amazingly remodeled bathrooms, recently completed by All Woodworks Construction, I had to share the finished results and my personal experience. I’m beyond words on how thankful and happy I am with Mike the owner and his crew. My bathrooms have even exceeded and gon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodels master and guest- kitchen remodel

CATEGORY awnings,ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

06/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Peacock is helping us thru the Houston tax day flood. He listens to your ideas and presents alternatives. He has hired honest and concientious workers and subcontractors.

06/18/2015

Angie's List gave me the name of this company.  I received an e-mail from the company on May 7 asking did I still need someone to come out and look at  my fence.  I e-mailed back that evening saying that I still needed someone out.  I also sent a follow up e-mail on May 11 because I did not get a response back.  I ended up calling Angie's List to get someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not sure if they came to my home because I never got a call saying they wanted to do the job.

05/02/2014

They showed up on time, got to work quickly and made the yard look amazing in just a few hours of work.  They worked quickly, quietly, and professionally, and cleaned up after themselves. Mike is great to work with, I'd definitely hire him again and would recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refreshed my back yard - came in and cleaned out all the flower beds, mulched, took out some dangerous liners that were bordering the flower beds and flagstone walkways (they had rusted out and were quite sharp), trimmed up shrubs and trees, and repaired two gates into the back yard.  Also hauled away all the yard debris.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/02/2014

He and his crew showed up right on time both days, they worked quickly, quietly, and professionally. They cleaned up after themselves, if they had questions they asked right away, and made sure I approved after they'd completed each item. i found a couple other little things that I wanted done while they were there and they fixed that for me as well. Truly a pleasure to do business with Mike and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisting with getting our house ready to put on the market - painted 6 rooms, fixed lighting in 3 rooms, painted and replaced weather-stripping on 3 exterior doors, some minor plumbing repair

CATEGORY fencing

We offer most services needed to improve or repair a home both inside and out. If we don't provide the service we will help find someone who does