A+Bathtub & Tile Refinishing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2012

4.2

4407 hull st.

Houston, TX 77021

A+Bathtub & Tile Refinishing Houston, We provide bathtub refinishing Houston, bathtub repair, tile refinishing, shower refinishing, countertop refinishing, bath vanity repair in Houston, Spring, Kingwood, Humble, Conroe, Woodlands, and all surrounding Areas since 1995. We specialize in making dull, old bathtub, tile, shower, and kitchen surfaces look new again. On site project. Most professionals are aware that they are in someone's private residence, so they take precautions to minimize mess. Bathtub refinishing contractors all agree that home owners are finding it more economical to refinish a bathtub instead of replace it. You can purchase a new bathtub at any home improvement store for less than 200$ but the reality is this: when you factor in the cost of demolition, repairs, a plumber, a tile contractor, your new bathtub cost will be 2,500 or more. By hiring a professional who specializes in refinishing bathtubs you can save up to 70% verses the cost of replacement. All work comes with Warranty and is performed with Honesty, Integrity and respect. We pride ourselves in the fact that we dispose of our products in an eco friendly manner....

02/16/2022

Beverly P.

Refinishing of tubs, sinks, counters and shower. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give A+ Bathtub Refinishing 100 instead. Owner John Rankin makes it easy to get estimates, often able to do it by sending him photos on the phone (mine was spot on); his explanations of what is entailed in any job was thorough and totally understandable; he is timely in his arrivals and completions; he 100 percent focuses on his work, and his results are spectacular since he notices and tends to minute detail; he is most congenial and cooperative. You can’t ask for anything more. Thanks, John.

Description of Work
Refinishing of tubs, sinks, counters & shower in two bathrooms

Category appliance repair, bathtub refinishing, countertops

Thank you so much for the great review We really appreciate it.

01/03/2019

Janet M.

Very happy with the result. We had an old fashioned cultured marble countertop and it's now a shiny speckled finish. Looks great. John custom mixes the color so you can have any color you want, plain or with speckles. He made sure I was happy with the sample color and made a few adjustments for me before applying it. Also any time I contacted him he responded straight away. He is reliable and a good communicator. I intend to use A+ again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathroom counter refinished

Category cabinet refacing

Thank you for the great review We really appreciate it.

05/17/2017

Karen D.

Great job! Tub looks brand new and countertop came out great. Cleanup was excellent. Chip was so well repaired and matched that I can't tell where it once was.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub and bathroom countertop. Also fixed chip in a second bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

Thank you for the great review We really appreciate it.

01/08/2017

Linda R.

On December 22, John arrived and after greetings and introductions, he proceeded to explain the process. He even went beyond this request and did a couple additional minor items such as replacing the overfill cap, and replacing the chain in my toilet tank. He cleaned out a replaced the grout near sink area and bath area tile. His professionalism was impeccable. Very warm and friendly and polite man. He did the cleanup. I am very pleased with his work and even gave a small tip which wasn't required but since he went beyond the call, I thought it would be okay

Description of Work
Refinish porcelain bath tub. The first photo is before the project

Category bathtub refinishing

09/26/2016

Susan R.

The work was good

Description of Work
Reglazed tub and surrounding tile

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the great review We really appreciate it

07/09/2015

Agustin D.

Description of Work
I was quoted one price over the phone which totally changed when they showed up, finally agreed on a price only to be informed, at the end of the job, that this price would carry no warranty at all, very rude service person, this makes me think that Angie's List is probably not worthit

Category countertops, pool cleaners, cabinet refacing

07/03/2015

Gail S.

My first experience using(attempting to) use A+ bathtub and tile refinishing I called this company. On Monday June 22, 2015 left my name and cell number and asked the lady to have the man call me Call me Friday the 26th dueto my work schedule Also same day I called his cell phone number. Left a message this time and asked him to call me Friday June 26th. I explained I wanted to talk to the person doing the work And asking for a meeting and a quote so we could set up a Time and day for them to come do the job. Today's date is July 3, 2015....... As of todayI have received NO CALL BACK..... No MESSAGES... NOTHING......NO RESPONSE..... needless to say I won't be using them to do anything in my house. Can't even call me back or acknowledge I made contact with them... How do people expect to GET and KEEP customers When they won't phone calls??? I will get the job done by someone else.....

Description of Work
Nothing

06/01/2015

Kathy K.

Mr. John Rankin arrived exactly on time! How refreshing! Very friendly and courteous, nice to my pets. He counseled me on what would work best for our situation and carefully walked me through the color selection process (I am not very good at picking out colors but he was very patient as he custom mixed the colors!). He did a great job at explaining every step of the process and he did exactly what he said he would do. When he finished he explained how to maintain everything, took extra steps to isolate a couple of leaks that he discovered in my plumbing, of which I was very grateful, and recommended some products to help me maintain the surfaces for years to come. He was extremely careful about protecting my possessions and sealing off the area, performed very extensive preparation and then applied the product very carefully. Overall I am very pleased with how everything turned out and the experience with this vendor. It looks brand new, bright and sparkly! I would recommend A+ Tub & Tile and definitely use them again in the future. Overall this saved me thousands of dollars by refinishing rather than replacing!

Description of Work
Repaired and refinished Jacuzzi tub, cleaned, sealed and grouted shower, repaired and refinished two sinks, repaired and refreshed bath vanity

Category ceramic tile, countertops, furniture repair, interior designers, pool cleaners, cabinet refacing

01/02/2015

Joseph C.

The quality of work was ok but I spoke with someone on the phone to set up the appointment and was informed that the cast would be $300. When the man was finished he said the cost was $350 and would not change the price even after I explained my phone conversation. I'm not someone who likes confrontation and therefore paid him the $350 to be on his way. Would not use them again.

Description of Work
A+ came in and refinished my bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing, cabinet refacing

Thank you so much for the great review We really appreciate it

11/23/2014

Adam D.

It turned out really well. He was an excellent communicator. He even came out a few days before to consult with us on what we should do regarding color & bathroom design (which he doesn't normally do). We were out of town when he did the work. We left a key for him, he let himself in, then locked the door when he left. There were no problems with us being out of town. He's very trustworthy. There were a couple minor little mistakes in the work, but I never even pointed them out since I felt it was well worth it just like it was.

Description of Work
Refinished the bathtub, 2 sinks, and re-grouted the tile in the shower.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

03/05/2014

Roxanne T.

Very well. John went above and beyond...very attentive to details.

Description of Work
Refinished standard porcelain tub.

Brick Restoration Inc

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Brick Restoration Inc on Angi
    D'Alvarez Construction

Brick, Block and stone work Whatever you want to do with a brick, a block and a stone, we make it happen! Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces, Fire Pits, Mailboxes, Walls, Columns , Arches, Benches, Kitchen Islands, Kitchen, Backsplash, Patios Call for your free estimate today! Se habla Español

Rubio Concrete Construction

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Bathtub refinishing, Bathtub repair, Tile Refinishing, Shower refinishing, Countertop Refinishing, Bath Vanity repair, Fiber glass repair, sink refinishing

Plumbing, Electrical,