We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Redefyne Moving & Storage

Founded 2009 •

4.3

5641 E Rosedale St

Fort Worth, TX 76112

Angi customers receive 2 free months of storage up to $1,000 in value. Competitive pricing, trustworthy service. Our company is a full service moving and storage team that will follow out your job personally, the entire way through. Our team is professional, skilled, and attentive. With the ability

08/13/2022

Mike B.

Really great! Crew worked extremely hard and very professional.

Description of Work
Moving services

05/27/2022

Diane T.

These guys were VERY professional, quick, and good!!! I would hire them again

Description of Work
Moving to New mobile home.

04/10/2022

Ladarien J.

It went well dee and nico were great they got our stuff working the 2 hours we were quoted for.

Description of Work
Moving and hauling furniture for me

12/14/2021

Renee L.

Excellent. Very organized, professional and fast/efficient! Definitely would hire again but hope this will be our last move! Redyfyne Moving moved me from my office to a smaller office in August this year when I semi-retired and did a great job then too and that’s why I chose them for this move.

Description of Work
Moving residences and a stop at storage place on the way.

11/15/2021

Nicky S.

Eddie, Shawn, DeShawn and John were excellent in their service. From the moment they arrived until they completed the move, their professionalism was exceptional and they explained the process along the way. The move was effortless ans smooth. Well done, Redefyne Moving for hiring such great workers.

Description of Work
Moving from old home to new home.

Category hauling services

10/27/2021

Kent S.

Redefyne Moving performed our house move from DeSoto to Arlington. The movers were punctual, professional, and hard working but they caused extensive damage to furniture, newly installed flooring, and new paint. Redefyne has refused to reimburse us for those damages. The onsite crew leader took photographs of the damage caused in our stairwell that ruined the new bullnose treads and gouged/scratched fresh paint completed the day before. My wife's desk with return and hutch had several pieces smashed and damaged. Redefyne did offer to cover tile damage that occurred but we are not going to rely on their assertions that it will be fixed. Buyer Beware!

Description of Work
Moving (Residential House)

08/25/2021

Renee L.

I was moving from my office and had four locations for items to be taken; I had items organized and color coded before to help them in how to load truck but mostly to help me stay organized! This company is professional and friendly from the moment you call until the move is done. Great communication and transparent regarding cost and they commit to your date with a small deposit. I have had moving companies cancel on me the morning of a move before so I was nervous about trusting it would go as promised but it definitely did. The three men were very nice and helpful. They each deserve a good tip! I was also given a good tip by Stephen who scheduled everything that I hope I wouldn’t need but turned out I did so his knowledge about things that can happen helped me prevent a snafu. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Moving from office

07/31/2021

DEBRA B.

Eddie and the guys were wonderful. Fast and professional. I'd hire Redefyne again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Move from Irving, TX to Palestine, Tx

Category moving companies, delivery service

07/26/2021

NAKISHA N K.

They came promptly and got me moved in less than 6 hours in the HEAT and nothing was damaged. They all were nice and very helpful, Thanks again!!!!

Description of Work
Moved 1766 square foot house from Dallas to Desoto

07/17/2021

Jennifer S.

Our team, lead by Eddie, was fantastic! We had a local move in DFW and everything went so smoothly. Eddie kept us updated on timeline throughout the move and everyone on the team made sure we were happy with everything during the process. All the guys were very friendly and professional. Would use them again!

Description of Work
Local move

06/23/2021

Pam F.

They were professional and on time. It was excellent. They did a great job. They are really good guys.

Description of Work
My sister had a fire in her home and they helped us move.

06/21/2021

Carla S.

One of them was drunk. The furniture was damaged. The tools were broken. They were supposed to use some of their supplies but they used only our supplies. And some things just went missing completely.

Description of Work
They came out to help pack and load items in the truck. They hauled some things that we had to hold off.

10/01/2020

Jo Ann M.

The lead guy was fine. The two helpers were not good. They broke a leg on the organ and placed ALL the boxes with the content description facing the wall! I finally gave up on making a claim to get the organ leg fixed because it was too difficult.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another.

06/05/2018

John M.

Exactly as promised - Austin and Brandon showed up on time, went to work quickly and finished ahead of schedule. They were both personable and professional. Redefyne was always available on the phone, and kept on top of our schedule (that changed due other movers).

Description of Work
Needed assistance moving our belongings up to our third -floor apartmant.

07/26/2017

Doug O.

The team was on time and the job was performed within the time allocated.

Description of Work
In town move, approx 4 miles. 1600 sq feet / 3 bedroom w/ a full garage.

05/17/2016

Julia M.

The office called and they had 3 people call in ill and were short handed. They called right back and the movers, Jacob and Marcus came and were great and fast in loading. I would definitely give them a triple A.

Description of Work
They loaded our truck with our boxes.

06/12/2014

Joshua G.

Very professional/called on way to house/Best $130 I have spent in 6 years.

Description of Work
Unpack 2 16' pods.