BJ Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

1417 Cairn Cir

Fort Worth, TX 76134

Award Winning Remodeling company! May contact via email or phone/text. Additional service areas: Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant & Wise Counties...

01/30/2020

Robert W.

I have worked with BJ on various projects in the past. BJ and crew did a great job prepping and painting the front exterior of my house.

Description of Work
A previous contractor replaced the siding on the front of my house. I needed to get it painted.

Category house painters

01/18/2019

Robert W.

BJ replaced cracked floor tiles in Utility Room using some extra tiles had in attic. He did a good job in matching grout color when I did not have original box of grout.

Description of Work
Utility Room Tile Repair

Category ceramic tile

01/18/2019

Robert W.

BJ and crew did a great job repainting my Master bathroom and touching up doors/trim in that room.

Description of Work
Master Bath Painting

Category interior painters

07/19/2017

patricia D.

BJ is very professional and does outstanding work. I have used him on several projects and have always gone smoothly.

Description of Work
Painting interior and exterior

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

03/01/2016

GARY C.

We scheduled the work, they showed up when they said they would every day for about four months, and did the work we agreed to. I made lots of changes and they didn't have any problem doing them.

Description of Work
Hang Sheet Rock, windows doors, tile floors, paint and texture. Did a super job great guy and super workers!

Category ceramic tile,drywall,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

02/13/2016

Kendra T.

Baltazar showed up on time and worked 3.5 hours fixing 3 cracks that we had in our ceiling. This is the 3rd time that we have used Baltazar and I will continue to use him while he provides service in my area. He is 100% professional and personal. He takes pride in his work and is incredibly clean. His price was well below but, what I thought it should have been so I increased the price. I have recommended him to many of my coworkers and neighbors all of which have only had glowing recommendations. This is a handyman that you want use.

Description of Work
Fixed three cracks in ceiling.

Category drywall,interior painters

02/12/2016

brenda S.

Awesome job! They jumped right in and completed job quickly. Finished work was excellent! I will call BJ first, if I need help again!

Description of Work
Replaced some trim on the outside of house. Completed enclosed room.

Category contractors,woodworking,interior painters

02/09/2016

KAREN D.

The patio is so beautiful!!!! Baltizar and his crew did an outstanding job with this project. We have worked with Baltizar and his crew for over 6 years and are never disappointed! This is one of the most professional companies around and they take great pride in all the work they do. I already have him scheduled for another project the end of this month! I would highly recommend Baltizar andhis company!

Description of Work
Tiled our entire large outdoor patio.

Category interior painters

02/08/2016

Kitna R.

This is the 3rd time we have used BJ Remodeling. This was a huge job, because we have vaulted 2-story ceilings in our living room, with floor to ceiling custom windows. They replaced sheet rock where needed, replaced the molding around all the custom windows, and each cut was meticulously done. They painted the interior and removed the popcorn from the ceilings (a huge job). The finished product is absolutely beautiful. Baltazar and his crew are always prompt, and go above and beyond what is expected. They do beautiful work, and are always careful and respectful of our belongings. BJ Remodeling is who I call when I need any type of remodeling, inside or outside.

Description of Work
Replaced sheet rock, painted interior, removed popcorn from ceilings

Category drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

01/26/2016

Kendra T.

Baltazar (sp) is amazing. We have recommended him to many of our personal friends. Honest and hard working crew that is a fair price.

Description of Work
Painted, Fixed door trim, rehung door, fixed crack in wall.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Lone Star Home Professionals LLC

We provide exterior pressure washing services. We clean driveways, walkways, patios, decks, fences, siding and more. We strive for exceptional performance and customer service. Fast, friendly, and reliable. We are family owned and operated.

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Remodeling-general, kitchen & bathroom. Ceramic tile. Flooring. Siding. Doors. Decks. Windows. Drywall. Interior & exterior painting. Wood fencing. Trim. Crown molding. Cabinets. Ceiling fans. Carpeting. Countertops. Electrical. Gutters. Insulation. Handyman. Wallpaper removal. Roofing. Pressure washing. Plumbing. Marble.

carpet & brick works.