ASU Electric

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4928 Marks Pl

Fort Worth, TX 76116

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

With over 15 years of electrical experience, we are here to address all your electrical needs. Ask us about our military discount....

electrician (9)ceiling fan installation (2)lighting (2)generator service (1)

09/08/2021

Awesome service and great price. Had the appointment setup for the next day. They arrived on time with great communication throughout the booking and appointment process. The guys were fast, clean, and expertly installed and adjusted the chandelier. It looks amazing. Thanks and would definitely hire Sarah and her team again.

Description of Work
Remove can light and install chandelier

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

08/20/2021

After searching for weeks I gave this company a try and am quite pleased. They were very responsive, came out next day, & handled the work promptly at a fair price. It's a relatively new company, woman owned, and I'm very happy I used them. They got me as a customer and my neighbor as well. What a nice surprise they were. Give Sarah and Aaron a try! [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
electrical outlet issues

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/19/2021

Professional, honest, and great communication! Aaron and Sarah responded quickly provided me great solutions on how to handle the job. They provided me a solid quote the same day as their initial visit. We scheduled our appointment, and they arrived on time and completed the work as scheduled. They got my coach lights wired and installed a new switch for them, as well as installed a new interlock ...

Description of Work
installed new wire to coach lights tied to a new switch in the garage as well as installation of a 50amp interlock generator kit

Category electrician,generator service

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

07/29/2021

Aaron was great to work with! He was very response, price was great, and his work was top notch. We needed a dedicated line for our treadmill and he was able to get up up and running, no pun Intended, in under an hour. He cleaned everything up and made sure to walk us through how it all worked. I will hire him and ASU for any electrical I need in the future!

Description of Work
New Electrical Line & Circuit Breaker

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

07/29/2021

Great. Got all of my electric work done. And it is wiring great.

Description of Work
Electric work

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

07/26/2021

Aaron and Sarah were so professional, friendly, and helpful. They showed up on time and were very efficient in installing my ceiling fans. I highly recommend them and am planning to hire them again for future electrical services!

Description of Work
Install 3 ceiling fans.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

07/21/2021

They did an excellent job, were courteous, knew what they were doing, and were very professional. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did electrical work for me including putting in a ceiling fan, replaced plugs, and put in a new electrical panel.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

07/14/2021

Prompt and professional… and I trust their work. Will definitely use ASU again.

Description of Work
electrical work

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/13/2021

Amazing, great work and great prices I recommend them to all my friends and family

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

All thing electrical. Car charging station, generators, panel change outs, ceiling fan installation, lighting, and more, we also do blown insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal