We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2008 •

13601 Preston Rd

Dallas, TX 75240

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning focuses on quality and customer service through state-of-the-art technology and experienced professionals. Our technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on industry standards. They are sure to follow NADCA specifications to ensure your home's air ducts are free of common indoor air contaminants. ...

Projects

Air Duct Cleaning  project
Air Duct Cleaning

air duct cleaning

202075240

05/01/2022

Rayla S.

They were awesome! Worked very quickly and kept us up to date on everything !

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

04/29/2022

Mark E.

After I had another company show up to my house and tried to scam me, I found Fresh Air Home Services. They effortlessly set up a next day appointment. The technician arrived on time and performed a thorough inspection. He was very knowledgeable, professional and informative and explained everything to me. He even showed me videos of the inside of my ducts before and after. I wasn’t overcharged and did not feel scammed. I’m very happy with the service and glad I chose Fresh Air Home Services to service my family's home.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

03/03/2022

Andy L.

I spoke to them over the phone and was very impressed with the customer service.

Description of Work
Chimney

Category chimney sweep

We appreciate your business. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and giving us 5 stars!

03/03/2022

Donna L.

Thank you to all the staff, they made this process so easy. Especially thanks to my technician Eddie, he walked me through everything, he was so polite! Definitely will use again!!

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you very much for your kind review! we were very happy to work with you.

02/21/2022

allison P.

The customer service was amazing and very helpful the technician was very professional and thorough. I will be using them every year to get my cleaning and inspection done.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep, Chimney Repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Thank you so very much for your review, we are happy to work with you!

02/21/2022

Michelle B.

Truly satisfied with my ducts!!! Will definitely recommend! I have not had my ducts cleans in quite a few years glad i found fresh air home!!! They did such an amazing job from the very start to the very end making sure i was satisfied with the cleaning they had done. Once again thank you fresh air will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

thank you so much for your great review. we were glad to help!

01/22/2022

Karis S.

They charged extra to seal the brick on the firebox. This sealant was fireplace paint. One month later the paint is peeling. They charged me 400 for the chimney cleaning, chimney sealing and dryer vent cleaning This sealant did nothing. I will continue to speak up because this service is a sham.

Description of Work
Chimmney cleaning, sealing and vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

We charged $250 to perform a chimney sweep plus crack repair to the firebox. Crack repair requires more than just paint. Our technician filled any cracks that were present with special high heat mortar and then afterward sealed it with high heat paint specially made to withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees F. We even discounted the full dryer vent deep cleaning by over $50 since she was getting both chimney and dryer vent services together. We always do our best to explain all of our services in full detail and answer any questions the customer may have before any work is performed. We are sorry if that was not conveyed to the customer's understanding as well as the value she received for all of the thorough work that was done.

11/19/2021

Wesley T.

When they left after my cleaning my ac unit, I realized that one of my AC units was not operating. They didn't return the next day as promised to take a look at it, so I ended up having to call my home warranty company to come take a look. Also, just note that the vent cleaning they perform isn't with the large hoses connected to a big truck. They use small to mid-sized rolling shop vacuum to do the deep cleaning;

Description of Work
AC vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

After our original service, we scheduled to return the next day to see what was going on with his AC unit. Before every appointment, we always call our customers to ensure they are home and available for service since sometimes our technicians have to drive 30-60 minutes each way. The customer was aware of this but when trying to contact him prior to, he never answered his phone or called us back to confirm availability so we were unable to make the trip out there. As far as the equipment used for Air Duct Cleaning, all of our technicians use the newest, state-of-the-art Rotobrush XP and BrushBeast air duct cleaning systems. These are much more powerful and complex than any shop vac and cost upwards of $8-10k for each system.

02/22/2021

Kenny I.

air duct cleaning, also remove and replace insulation

Description of Work
The team really did a great job! Eli & his team were super courteous, and professional. Every step was documented and explained and they went over and above by taking some extra pictures of some water damage in the roof itself. I was able to get that info to my roofers and they sent someone out and repaired that area the very next morning. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five star service & attention to detail

Category insulation,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking your time to leave such a positive review. And for going in-depth. We highly appreciate your business, and we’re pleased to work with you.

01/27/2021

Udi D.

Ian and Rafael were timely, efficient, and educated me all along the process of getting our air ducts cleaned and repaired. Our house is old and dust is a MAJOR problem. They identified a hole in one of our air ducts during cleaning and we’re back the next day to repair it. Cost was about what I expected, I don’t have anything to compare it to but it seemed reasonable! They always had masks on inside the house, without question. Will call them again for sure.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and repair

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your review! it means a lot for us! we are honored to work with you!

Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth

Whether it's in your home or place of business,Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth is "The Healthy Home Authority" when it comes to any of your cleaning and restoration needs. Steamatic's highly skilled and certified technicians specialize in residential and commercial air duct/ coil cleaning and carpet, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Other services include wood restoration, corrosion control and deodorization. Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth also specializes in fire, smoke and water damage restoration. No matter how big or tough the situation is, Steamatic is available 24/7 to help you recover. Steamatic works with every insurance carrier and offers Continuing Education Classes on a regular basis at their office and around the Metroplex.

Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi
    Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

- Air Duct & Vent Cleaning - Air Duct Replacements - Dryer vent cleaning/Caps - Fireplace & Chimney Sweeps and Repairs - Insulation

- Gas Related Fireplace Repairs