Atlas Plumbing Company

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2017

11311 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 505

Dallas, TX 75229

****** Please know that Atlas Plumbing Company is doing everything possible to protect our customers and our employees from the risk of the Covid-19 Virus.****** Atlas is a family owned and operated company, was established in 1932 and owned since 1967 by Sonny and Carolyn Friedman. Their son, Ben, is also an integral part of the organization and sits on the State Board of Plumbing Examiners, the State's Regulatory agency. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by providing fast and efficient service. Our technicians are true "Professionals", many who have been with Atlas for over 30 years. They are licensed and highly trained in their craft... and in customer relations. They speak "YOUR" language. Our customers will always be the most important people in our business. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co. Our commitment to you is to provide excellent service and quality products faster, at affordable rates, and take the time to clean up before we leave. As consummate professionals, we take pride in everything we do. We are very proud of our A rating with Angie's List and have received Angie's "Super Service Award" for nine years in a row. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co....

plumbers (607)water heaters (207)drain cleaning (59)gas leak repair (38)sewer cleaning (6)drain pipe installation (6)appliance repair (14)HVAC Companies (8)gas fireplace repair (4)grill repair (1)countertop installation (1)

01/16/2021

The installation went well. The water is in the attic, it’s a more difficult job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas tank hot water heater

CATEGORY appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thank you for your review and your business. We appreciate our Angie's List customers!

12/04/2020

Great! The two service calls were performed in a professional and friendly manner. Oliver, who handled the faucet repair thought outside the box when he realized i needed to actually replace the faucet. He advised me on what to purchase myself ( to save money) and then overcame several obstaces to efficiently replace the old faucet which works great. I couldn't be happier with the new faucet as we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Kitchen Faucet and DGas Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,pet cremation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Thank you for your business and kind review. We love our Angie's list customers and look forward to working with you in the future!

11/05/2020

Great! Arrived o n time and completed the work quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace hot and cold water shut-off valves for washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you for the great review and let us know if we can do anything for you!

09/21/2020

I had Atlas plumbing do work in the house last year. So when I needed more work this year, all I did was find "Atlas" on my phone and give them a call. I got the great service I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plugged drain and a bit more work

CATEGORY drain cleaning,pet cremation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

09/08/2020

Incredible. Two plumbers arrived about an hour after my request was made on a Friday. This somewhat difficult was performed timely and professionally. The team worked well together. I would call Atlas again for any plumbing solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of kitchen faucet with sprayer

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review back to Angie's List for other prospective clients to see. We love working for members of Angie's List. Thanks again, Atlas Plumbing Co.

09/03/2020

This was a little tricky since I live on a slab which had to have a hole dug out of it in order to check for leaks and install the shut off valves. This was done in a timely fashion and very reasonably priced. They also installed a toilet and did a great job with that since the toilet was a tricky one-piece. Ben was incredibly knowledgeable when it came to code compliance which put me at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve installation for bath faucet

CATEGORY drain cleaning,pet cremation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW BACK TO ANGIE'S LIST FOR OTHER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO SEE. WE LOVE WORKING FOR MEMBERS OF ANGIE'S LIST. I WILL BE SURE TO PASS YOU COMMENTS ON TO BEN. AS BEN TOLD YOU, HE WAS APPOINTED BY THE GOVERNOR TO BE A MEMBER OF THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF PLUMBING EXAMINERS, WHICH IS OUR LICENSING BOARD AND GOVERNING BOARD FOR PLUMBERS IN THE STATE OF ...

08/06/2020

I contacted Atlas plumbing about my problem and got a reply almost immediately. They sent me an estimate and could do the work within a couple of days. They did an excellent job in moving the pipe towards the wall and the price ended up even lower than the estimate. Staff was on time, courteous and cleaned up everything afterwards. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move a gas pipe that protruded too much from the outside garage wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW BACK TO ANGIE'S LIST FOR OTHER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO SEE. WE LOVE WORKING FOR MEMBERS OF ANGIE'S LIST. THANKS AGAIN, ATLAS PLUMBING CO.

07/03/2020

A couple of days ago, I requested a plumber and they sent me Oliver. I have just moved into a new house and there were a number of issues to be taken care of. I explained to Oliver the items I wanted fixed while I attended to the other issues. After 1 1/2 hours everything was fixed and all toilets were fully operational. We will definitely be using Atlas Plumbing for all our future jobs. Definitel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Faucets and Toilet Bowls

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW BACK TO ANGIE'S LIST FOR OTHER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO SEE. WE LOVE WORKING FOR MEMBERS OF ANGIE'S LIST. WILL PASS YOUR REMARKS ON TO OLIVER, AND GIVE HIM AN "ATTA-BOY". THANKS AGAIN, ATLAS PLUMBING CO.

06/23/2020

They were awesome! Very clear communication (in advance and during the visit), reasonable pricing, and honest. The owner took the time to explain everything to me--I really appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair hose faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW BACK TO ANGIES LIST FOR OTHER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO SEE. WE LOVE WORKING FOR MEMBERS OF ANGIES LIST.

05/22/2020

Excellent. Oliver was professional and courteous. Job was completed in a timely manner. Appreciated them being able to come out right before a holiday weekend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW BACK TO ANGIE'S LIST FOR OTHER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO SEE. WE LOVE WORKING FOR MEMBERS OF ANGIE'S LIST. SONNY FRIEDMAN, OWNER

Plumbing Repair & Replacement - Water, Gas, & Sewer Lines, Conventional & Tank-Less Water Heaters, Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets, Garbage Disposers, Instant Hot Water Dispensers, Shower Stall Repair, Video Drain Inspection, Electronic Water Leak Detection, Sub-Slab Water & Drain Piping, Drain Cleaning.

Air Conditioning