AMBASSADOR FENCE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2004

Since 1996, Ambassador Fence Co. has provided the best in fencing to customers all around the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. Our experienced crews go above and beyond to build a beautifully crafted and sturdy fence that will last for years to come. We specialize in wooden, wrought iron and chain link

fence company (15)driveway gate installation (7)iron work (2)

05/14/2021

Kathie T.

Good attitude, professional, and did what was asked of them. We would definitely use Ambassador Fence again!

Description of Work
Sliding Gate install

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new sliding gate.

07/12/2018

Pat N.

I needed to get my fence replaced in time for a party I was having. The initial agreed upon date for installation was delayed because of rain. Ambassador sped up its normal installation process to insure that the fence was installed and stained before my party. The fence is absolutely beautiful. I would use Ambassador again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They installed a wood fence and a wrought iron fence

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/06/2018

LEE R.

Called and they had Bob out the next day. He gave good insight and we agreed on the path to move forward on. He called the following day with a bid which I agreed to. He said they would be out the following Monday to get the gate. No one showed or called. I called Bob and he gave excuses. Said he needed a deposit of half the project. Also stated he would have the estimate to me in e-mail in 10 minutes. That was two days ago. I’m moving to the next contractor.

Description of Work
We wanted a gate installed on our driveway. We have the gate, but need the others items to call complete the job.

Category driveway gates

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for your experience, that is certainly not our standard and quality of service we provide our customers. The employee you worked with is no longer with our company for some of the very reasons you mentioned in your feedback. We take great pride in our commitment of customer service and we are extremely disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We hope that your project turns out beautifully and if there is any thing we can help you with in the future, we hope you consider giving us another chance. Best Regards,

04/25/2018

Kristin G.

Initial communications were good and we were able to schedule a meeting at our property on a Friday. Jason said he would get us an estimate on what we wanted. On Tuesday, I emailed to ask if he had an eta on the estimate. He emailed back and said he was behind on bids, but he would get it to us over the weekend. It's now Wednesday and we still haven't heard a thing. If he didn't want to do the job, the professional thing to do would be to say so and not waste our time. A Better Fence Co met us later that same Friday and they got us two different estimates at the beginning of the next week, so we're going with them.

Description of Work
Construction and installation of a metal security gate

Category wrought iron, driveway gates

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We apologize for your experience. We strive to give the best customer service and timely turnaround time as possible. Due to the recent storms we became overwhelmed with estimates. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. We hope your project turns out nicely! Please consider giving us another chance should you have a need again.

12/29/2017

CAMERON M.

I spoke to the team at Ambassador Fence and they were able to send someone by to take a look the same day. The called me back with an estimate and I was able to approve over the phone. By the time I got home from work, the job was completed and the fence looked great!

Description of Work
I was listing my house for sale and I had (3) Fence Posts leaning as well as a missing picket. I needed someone to come out for the repair promptly so that we could get the house on the Market.

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

11/13/2017

Tori P.

Wonderful. The crew was in and out in two days. Fence looks great. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Needed a fence around my backyard to keep dogs in.

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

11/05/2017

Elise S.

Jason was great! After we spoke on the phone, we set up a meeting at my home. He was prompt, helpful, and able to walk me through all questions since I have never replaced a fence. The estimate was exactly what we spoke about with options, details, and clear pricing. He drew a sketch of the yard to be clear about the location of the gate and which way the pickets would face. I felt very comfortable with every step. In the end, I went with another contractor who is related to my family. I would definitely return to Ambassador Fences if I a need arises in the future.

Description of Work
I needed a new fence for my home.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

03/27/2017

Cindy B.

Jason came out the same afternoon, gave me a very clear description of the problem and had it repaired and operating again quickly. My call/texts were answered very quickly when I contacted them. I will definitely hire them again for fence or gate repairs and I've already requested an estimated for re-staining the cedar boards. I'm glad to have found a reliable fence expert.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate to repair an electric driveway gate (installed by another company) that wasn't working.

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

10/18/2016

Maureen H.

Satisfied with the work. The minor hiccup was we were given a start date and work did not actually start until several weeks after that date. However, once work began they worked quickly and addressed all our concerns prior to final payment

Description of Work
New board on board fence and reset electric fence along with new motor for fence

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

06/07/2016

Gary W.

Description of Work
Would definitely use them again.

Work Completed On 06/06/2015

12/23/2014

Ryan N.

Phil was great! He performed the repair, helped me understand the problem, and gave some advice on other things to do to keep my gate and fence in good working order. I really appreciated Phil's honesty and overall very positive attitude. I would definitely use him again for future projects and have recommended him to other friends needing fence replacement or repairs.

Description of Work
Automatic gate repair and diagnostic

Work Completed On 09/16/2013

05/13/2014

Ryan N.

The technicians were great. They were prompt, on time and did a good job. They were very fair, honest, and great to work with.

Description of Work
I hired Ambassador Fence to trouble shoot and repair an automatic gate at my home.

Work Completed On 11/15/2013

01/08/2014

Kelly R.

Description of Work
Built a wood and an iron fence.

Work Completed On 11/18/2013

12/06/2013

Phil H.

Weather caused some delays, but overall everything went well. Phil was onsite most days to verify and confirm work done by his crews.

Description of Work
Installed new retaining wall, driveway rolling gate, and ~300' of wrought iron fencing

Category fencing, wrought iron

Work Completed On 12/03/2013

09/06/2013

Brian G.

We had trouble with our electric gate not working, Phil fixed it quickly and professionally. When there was a problem he made sure to come out that day to fix it. During the installation he also explained the two or three steps we could take to not have this problem again in the future. After doing such a good job on that part, we hired him to fix our gate around the pool. Phil took care of the problem, beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Fixed automatic gate. Fixed gate around the pool.

Work Completed On 09/05/2013

12/15/2012

Ed W.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Owner Phil Matte is one of the most responsive business owners I've ever worked with. He installed a moving fence for our driveway that was tricky at first. Every time we called he came out to address the issue - sometime it was just something we were supposed to do. He was pleasant and always wanted to make it right. So when I needed a fence between my yard and our neighbor's, he was the first I called. His price was reasonable, his work punctual and well-done. You won't find better customer service from anyone.

Work Completed On 09/20/2012

04/30/2004

MARY B.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH A CONTRACTOR. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY CONCERNED WITH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. PHIL METTE IS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
PUT NEW CEDAR FENCING AROUND MY YARD.

Contact