Accurate Leak and Line

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

Accurate Leak & Line is the leader in the pipe rehabilitation and underground plumbing repair industry. Our team of master plumbers provides expert diagnostics and cost effective repair solutions for sewer and water piping systems through epoxy pipe lining and traditional excavation and repair to residential and commercial clients throughout Texas....

Perez and Quinto Excavation

At Perez and Quinto we offer the best and reasonable estimates in the whole DFW metroplex that work for you. Perez and Quinto work 24/7 and work around our clients availability. We offer all under slab excavation. water, gas sewer trenching, Access clean out, commercial and residential tunnel, tunnel access, and broken access inside residential. Our workers have 10 years of experience in this industry and are dedicated in for filling the service requested in a timely matter and professionally for our clients satisfaction.

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE   ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 9724649876

Pala-Tek

The professional services Pala-Tek offers are: Foundation Repair Drainage Correction Trench excavation Tunnel excavation for under-slab plumbing repairs. Concrete flat work and driveways. Fully insured and bonded. The Pros at Pala-Tek are ready to serve you. Give us a call or email.

12/02/2020

I was very impressed with Accurate Leak and Line. They were professional, prompt, courteous, and conscientious. I was amazed with the amount of work they did. It was an extensive job, but now it's better than ever.

Description of Work
Leaking sewer lines were replaced and re-routed

Category drain pipe

06/17/2020

Well, I reached them on Monday, they sent a gentleman out on Tuesday to locate the source of the leak. Their quote was reasonable, and it took until Wednesday night to reach the person who schedules the repair work to be done. He immediately told me that it would be TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before they would have someone free to do the work. And they wanted to be paid for half of the "worst case" esti...

Description of Work
Locate and repair leak

05/25/2020

I had a great experience with Accurate Leak & Line (Austin). They offered a competitive price to have my house re-piped. The crew was punctual and professional. They explained everything they were doing, and I'm really pleased with how everything turned out.

Description of Work
Re-piping of original part of home

07/24/2019

I know the technician showed up on the property as I have him on camera, but I never received a quote and calls to the company went to voicemail and were never returned. If they went out of business I am not surprised with this kind of service.

Description of Work
Requested a quote to replace a gas line from the alley to the house.

01/23/2019

A water pressure test and hydrostatic test were used. No leaks were found. Accurate Leak and Line was very prompt in responding and the service provider was helpful and explained the work he was doing.

Description of Work
test for posible water leak under slab

Category plumbing

We specialize in plumbing slab leak diagnostics and repairs, non destructive sewer line repairs and trenchless plumbing technology.

We do not offer services regarding garbage disposals, leaking faucets or fixture installations.

Yes-DOES NOT INCLUDE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING