DuraCon Restoration

Founded 2015

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Walker H.
11/07/2022
Had a decent size water leak on my 2nd floor . They went above and beyond on my expectations.
Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage
water damage restoration
Garret G.
11/07/2022
Great, they where very informative and respectful throughout the entire process.
Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom
Category
water damage restoration, home remodeling
charlie M.
11/07/2022
Very good company took care of all my needs after a kitchen fire. They were respectful and worked quick with quality. The owners were on job site everyday and made us feel reassured with our decision in this company
Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage
Category
water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters
Fred K.
11/07/2022
Leyson and his team came in and took care of business right away making it very smooth transition. I was stressing out when my house flooded but DuraCon made me feel at ease during the whole process.
Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage
water damage restoration
Donald F.
10/10/2022
The quality of work was good, dependable, they came when they said they would, did what they supposed to do, and the price was fair.
Description of Work
They remodel the bathroom.
home remodeling

The Hands Services

I am a Handyman that has been in the construction industry for over 10 years. I have worked residential and commercial. I specialize in painting, doors and framing, and window replacement. I can do any kind of work needed, except for working on AC systems. Not yet HVAC certified. I look forwards to helping you have your dream projects completed for a fair price.

GreenWorks Inspections & Engineering

GreenWorks was founded in 2009 in Texas and is a woman-owned small business specializing in peace of mind around real estate due diligence. GreenWorks provides Inspections, Structural Engineering and Environmental Testing Services for residential and commercial properties. Those services are geared around identifying deficiencies and potential future issues. Our Home Solutions division offers a variety of solutions to repair, renovate and increase performance to their most valuable asset. In August 2020, GreenWorks was awarded the rank of #1200 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies following up their 2019 Inc. 5000 ranking of #1595.

2022 Super Service Award

First Choice House Leveling

As a foundation repair company with more than 30 years of foundation repair experience, know that you can are in good hands with First Choice House Leveling. Offering free inspections for homeowners, we’re the only foundation repair quote you’ll ever need. Call or fill out an online form today to get put in touch with a foundation repair specialists today.

Phone