Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Get matched with top septic system services in Amarillo, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Amarillo
- RAY'S SEPTIC SVCRays was punctual, friendly and professional. Our septic clean out had to be dug out and we didn’t have that completed. They jumped in and helped even though that wasn’t their job. We were extremely pleased. Would recommend and definitely hire them again.
- Strictly SepticBlake was amazing! We recently bought a home and had some concerns. Had them come out to check for any cracks in our system and found that just about everything was done incorrectly. Blake explained everything in detail, extremely reasonable with his pricing and got us in within a few days. He and another man came out to do the days worth of work and was so friendly with us, my 2 year old and the dogs that always wanted throws! So thankful for a honest and respectful company. Highly recommend them to anyone needing quarterly inspections or work done
- Mudcow Septic Inc.Excellent service. We needed a septic cleanout. Started calling companies including some listed on Angi. Pricing was varied but some had extra charges that we wouldn’t know until they came out. And we would wait from 3 days to 2 weeks. Wayne at Mudcow gave me a flat rate and made it out TODAY. great guy, did a fantastic and professional job. Cost was as quoted even though he had to do extra work. No up charge. Highly recommend
- Holloway PlumbingWe always call Holloway Plumbing when we have a problem. They not only send their top qualified employees, but personnel who are considerate, helpful and professionally attired. What I liked about Paul was that he didn't blink an eye when I told him that I had been the culprit who caused the plumbing problem. I couldn't blame it on my tive year old great grandson, who put a whole role of toilet paper down the toilet. That was Easter weekend and Holloway Plumbing was there to save the day, They always come equipped for just about any type of emergency. Believe me I know because I always seem to have one at holidays and when am having guests for the weekend. Holloway Plumbing has such good ads in the paper and always leaves a $25 cioupon to use for my next emergengy. How did it go? Superbly. As usua
- Allied Septic ServiceI wanted to share the positive experience we've had with Allied Septic. Being new to the country (having moved from the Woodlands a few years ago) it's taken some adaption to get used to the aerobic septic system and monitoring/maintaining this, and Allied has been a huge help with getting us up to speed on what to do (when you've lived in the city on city sewage it's a whole new world getting used to septic in the country.) David was been a huge help when he came to inspect the system, with answering all the questions we've had and he takes his time explaining things, and he's a wealth of information - plus he's a funny guy with a lot of stories. He did a lot of work to fix up one of our broken pump so that it would spray the filtered tank water out into the yard. Something was wrong with the pump b/c the sprayers weren't working and there were nasty black slug around the tank (welcome to the world of septic systems, I guess). He did the work to fix and clean the pump, get it working, and the bill wasn't very bad at all. I've spoken with Angel at the office who is very helpful with understanding the services, the prices, etc, and is super friendly as well. I highly recommend them and would gladly give a personal testimony if requested
- Allied Septic ServiceAllied Septic Service has the best customer service! The Engineer showed up to the appointment when he said he was going to. Their support staff was very accommodating with scheduling the appointment and was able to communicate by telephone, email and text. It was a very smooth experience and I highly recommend them
- Allied Septic ServiceIt went very well. Steve showed me everything they had to do and did. Very professional and knowledgeable. The crew itself was also professional and polite.
- Allied Septic ServiceThey provided complete info at the time of the call, and did exactly what they said they would do. It was easy to work with them, and they were straightforward and honest through out.
- Tri County SepticWhen we had our septic tanks pumped out, we found out one of the tanks was broken. After searching on Angie's List I found Tri-County Septic and saw the wonderful reviews they had. They definitely lived up to them! I called to ask about replacing the tank and we scheduled a time for him to come out and take a look at it - Friday. He was held up on another job and wasn't able to make that time - which he apologized profusely for - and frankly I like the fact that he stayed on the previous job and finished it. He did come out the next day (Saturday) and looked everything over for me. We agreed on the work to be done and he could've started the following Monday, but I had a previous appointment and wanted to be home in case any problems arose. We scheduled it for Tuesday and they showed up bright and early. No problems whatsoever, very professional, didn't mind me asking questions and taking pictures (so we'd know exactly where everything was located). I will most definitely use Tri-County Septic again and highly recommend them
- Tri County SepticVery professional, being new to this type of septic system, Jack (owner) advised me how the system worked and what my responsibilities are to maintain it. He explained what services he would perform and that he was available whenever needed.
Last update on September 21, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Amarillo, TX
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- White Deer,
Septic Tank Contractors in Amarillo, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- LONGHORN SEPTIC & TRANSPORT SVC460 DICKENS RANCH RD
Livingston, Texas 77351
- LONGHORN SEPTIC & TRANSPORT SVC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup12327 FM 2305
Belton, Texas 76513
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
Septic tank companies that service Amarillo
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.