Nu-Prime Of Memphis

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2008

3.8

1420 Airways Blvd

Memphis, TN 38114

Additional DBA - JTB Inc, New Prime of Memphis, NU Prime Windows of Memphis, Nuprime Jl. Aluminum Products. Financing available.

09/18/2016

Ryan S.

We hired Nu-Prime to renovate a small bathroom (about 75 square feet). We were told that the job would only take 3 weeks, but it ended up taking 9 weeks. Why? The main reason is that they turned most of the work over to an incompetent subcontractor. After 7 weeks of incredibly slow and shoddy work, we told Nu-Prime that we didn't want to see him back at our house. They did get rid of him and then bring in two different workers to redo most of his terrible work, and they did fix all of the things we requested. I think they tried to make things right, but it never should have come to this. They should have hired someone qualified in the first place, and they should have supervised his work more carefully.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

03/30/2016

Alonzo L.

Description of Work
New shingles,windows, and gutter guards.

Category electrician, roofing

10/21/2015

Susan S.

Description of Work
The subcontractors used to perform the work were VERY good! The only complaint that I had was that communication between my contractor and me was very bad. It took a long periods of time to hear from him via texts or phone calls. Dates that were set to do work came and went with no communication with me except for when I sent angry text messages to him. He didn't order carpet until the day it was supposed to be installed. Not very professional. Sure was easy to find him when it was time to pay him, though.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, roofing

06/24/2015

ROBERT H.

We called the project manager numerios times and he stated that there was nothing he could do, He no longer works for Nuprime. We called the owner of Nu-Prime to report the hardwood flooring fading and warping. He stated that he would get his sub that installed the flooring out to inspect. The sub-contractor finally answered my 10th call and said Nuprime was not going to pay him, so he would not be able to help. This was 6 months after the project was completed and we occupied the house. After 30 months no one has contacted us. There were many projects that were not professionally installed. Most doors will not open and close properly.

Description of Work
700 sq ft addition and existing 1200 sq ft remodel

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, roofing, doors

06/05/2015

Leah W.

This was a nightmare experience from beginning to end. I will NEVER hire this company again. Beware. I basically had to oversee the entire process myself, micro-managing everyone and running the show. Next time I will hire myself to do the work. The personnel turnover is very high, which should immediately raise red flags. Punctuality/Timeliness We paid the down payment on June 26, 2013 and were assured work would be done by the start of the school year (end of August/beginning of September. We kicked them out with work yet uncompleted on October 28, 2013. It was clear this job was a very low priority for them. On a day-to-day basis, work routinely began around 9:30 or 10am and finished around 4 or 4:30. The very elderly plumber (who died midway through the job) was a complete mismatch for the job, which required lots of outdoor work in the summer heat. Simple plumbing took nearly a month to complete - and nothing further could be done until the plumbing was finished. Organization/Coordination We were six weeks into the mother-in-law suite construction when I asked when the construction would start inside the main house - to which the foreman replied, "Construction in the main house?" He didn't realize that there were kitchen and bathroom renovations in addition to the mother-in-law suite. Details about fixtures and installation dates and progress were not communicated at all amongst team members, and consequently the work dragged on for five months, rather than two. My house was an unlivable disaster for the entire time. Work Quality Every time I look at the unfinished, shoddy work they did I am infuriated. They redid a door jamb into our kitchen and used unfinished, unsanded wood which catches on clothes as you pass through and looks unsightly. (My husband has since sanded and repainted it.) The bathroom walls were barely painted and are uneven. The contractor they oursourced the mother-in-law flooring to forgot to place the order for the flooring I wanted, so we had to settle for a product we still hate to this day - a cheap-looking oak laminate that is part of the Lumber Liquidators recall. On that note, I have yet to receive the testing kit they promised to get for me (which I had to call multiple times to request) to determine if the flooring needs to be replaced. The only saving grace was that the custom cabinet shop (Quality Cabinets in Hernando, MS) came through with flying colors. We love the custom cabinets they provided and installed - although that process was a bit fraught and the doors had to be re-done because of the pulls. Overall hiring Nu-Prime was a huge mistake and the entire renovation was a terrible, horrible process to endure. The work was low-quality and incompetently executed.

Description of Work
Terrible renovation of mother-in-law suite; custom cabinetry for main house kitchen and bathroom

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

10/28/2014

Megan P.

06/10/2014

Christopher B.

Measurements taken. We had several meetings as my wife with school and teaching done, could finally begin to get an idea of what she/we wanted. Besides us surfing the Net, we needed companies to show us pictures of their past projects and finished results. Someone to discuss construction materials options for redoing the back deck including ideas as how to construct the screened in covered portion of the deck. We got that partially done, but it was never complete. One answer one part generated questions to two other parts and that still does not get us done to the final cost to build it. In the end the assembly of a complete project plan was never presented.

Description of Work
They came out numerous times to bring out the sales contact, the electrician, and the carpenter. They had some big on going job going over in Arlington/Lakeland area. After several weeks did not hear from them anymore. Was waiting to get complete bid in tor our deck and deck conversion to a covered screened in deck area. I guess we get lost in the summertime projects/home improvements shuffle.

Category decks, roofing, patios

04/21/2014

Gordon P.

The salesman was knowledgeable about the business, we were excited to get started. The project manager and the plumber were good at dealing with unexpected things that came up during the project (you never know what you'll find when you tear out old plaster walls). In the end everything turned out well. The job took longer than we hoped it would. Most of the work days were only about 6 hours long. Rather than three weeks until completion the project ran to five weeks (although no one was here working for several of the days near the end of the project -- we were waiting for someone else to do something, etc. This was a good job and after a year of using the new bathroom, there have been no surprises.

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

03/20/2014

Sonya E.

Contractor seemed like they probably did good work but their bid was the highest at almost double the lowest bid for the exact same work.

Description of Work
Quote for siding, gutters and enclosing carport

Category gutter repair, roofing, garage builders

02/17/2014

Eugene H.

Nu-Prime helped with financing. laundry room was remodeled in that the washing machine was moved from the kitchen, plumbing added, electrical outlet added. 16' by 20' Den added with us picked the room color, carpet color, heating and air ducts added, they even added a bookcase to the design that i provided. They added an outside outlet and motion lights, they also redid the shingles on the back of the house to match the shingles already on the house. The workers were always professional and on time. The one time that they would be coming later than normal they told me the day before.

Description of Work
Den added and laundry room remodeled.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, roofing

08/16/2013

taylor S.

Solid, very good work. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New master bedroom & bath.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you for your business and your great review! Please keep us in mind for any other projects you may need done around your home!

06/13/2013

Lynda L.

1. On first day, the kitchen floor (linoleum) was torn in two places. They said they would replace with tile which they did but the tile I chose had a different finish from tile selected. 2. Cabinet doors were a higher gloss that the cabinets and it took three tries before they were finished. 3. Countertops were nicely done except they did not center the sink under the window as it had been done before so it sits off center. 4. Getting the originally requested sink did not happened and I was given a variety of excuses. Decided then to do the a chef's sink with a larger/deeper right side that cost more which was tacked onto my bill. The sink fiasco began during the first two weeks. 5. This job started in late March or and I was told that it would be completed in before an impending surgery but that did not happen. Work was stopped for two weeks while I recovered from surgery. 6. A job that should have taken 6 weeks max took 4 months. 7. They had problems with every single aspect of the job. 8. The workers used two rolls of tissue in my bathroom as if it were their own. 8. The owner was arrogant and unwilling to replace the portion of the countertop with the sink centered underneath the window. He felt that the tile floor made amends for all there poor work and taking twice as long to finish. He agreed there were problems but felt that having to incur the cost of the floor because of them ripping the existing floor was compensation enough. 9. I chose this company because they had a AAA rating with the BBB and because the project manager said that he would be there every day to let the workers in and keep check on the job. That seldom happened. The workers used the key to let themselves in. On three occassions they turned on the outside water to clean up their supplies and left the water running until I turned it off when I returned home after work. They would leave equipment in the middle of the garage so I couldn't pull in my car. I would have to move it to the side and sweep up after them. 10. I reported all of this to the BBB and the owner all but called me a liar citing that he wasn't even aware of the sink fiasco. Perhaps the project manager was trying to cover himself since he had already let his crew rip the existing floor but nontheless I was jerked in all directions and paid a healthy price for it monitarily and emotionally. 11. He offered to reduce the price $400 if I wouldn't post on Angie's List, the BBB, or any other public posting site. After the owner denied knowing about the sink fiasco, I contacted the BBB but they never responded. I've learned that the BBB caters the company paying for the membership fee and care nothing about the consumer, ie, they gave the owner a month to respond to my complaint and gave me two weeks to reply plus they still rate Nu-prime AAA.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, countertops, sink replaced.

Mrs. [member name removed] hired Nu-Prime and had a very limited amount of money, and I agreed to do her project for a lesser amount. We had a problem with her vinyl floor getting scratched. She requested that we replace her Vinyl flooring with Upgraded Ceramic Tile flooring which is significantly more expensive than vinyl at No cost to her as a convenience for the scratch we put in her vinyl floor. We agreed to this upgrade at no extra cost to satisfy her. Our contract for the sink was for a "Standard Stainless Steel" sink. Mrs. [member name removed]Changed her mind and wanted a Black Porcelain Sink, which cost more than what we contracted for and was a Special Order Sink meaning, they do not stock them, and it had to be ordered, and we had to wait for it to come in. Mrs. [member name removed] was made aware of the cost difference in the sink we contracted her for, and the new sink she wanted and agreed to the price. We credited Mrs. [member name removed] for the cost of the stainless steel sink we priced and Mrs. [member name removed] agreed to pay for the new black porcelain sink. We ordered the Revised Black Porcelain sink from Faucet Depot with Mrs. [member name removed] approval. Five days later when the sink came in it was installed shortly after it came into our office. The sink came in a sealed box, was opened at her home, inspected for defects at her home and installed at her home. Several Months later, through a Better Business Bureau complaint Mrs. [member name removed]complained there was a scratch on her sink. Had we been made aware of any issues after installation we could have contacted Faucet Depot for a new sink, but unfortunately after months of use, and since black sinks are prone to showing marks, we could not get her a new sink, mainly because it had been in use for months before we were told about any scratch. As far as placement of the sink, Mrs. [member name removed] chose a 60/40 double bowl, which means the center divider between the bowls is off center because of the 60/40 size of the bowls in the sinks split. It is normal and customary to install sink meeting the rail to line up with the bottom style of the cabinet between the doors. The bottom of the cabinet was centered to the window above the sink, and as is normal, we installed the sink to line up to the rail with the cabinet and the window. Mrs. [member name removed] desired to have the overall sink centered in the cabinet, disregarding the meeting rail but did not make us aware of her desire until after the sink was installed. Since we were not made aware of her preference, we installed the sink the standard way it is normally installed. Mrs. [member name removed] requested after installation that we move the sink, we explained to her that could not be done without removing, remaking, and reinstalling all of her counter-tops. A new counter top would have to be made to cut a new sink hole 1 1/2" over to the right, this top connected to two additional counter-tops on a 45 degree angle. In other words it was ("U" Shaped"). These angles were glued therefore it would break her counter-tops if taken apart. The cost of this exceeded $800.00 and Nu-Prime was not willing to bear the cost of this outside of our contract work. Mrs. [member name removed] was not willing to bear the cost of this either. Therefore the sink still exists in the position it was placed. Nu-Prime made numerous efforts to satisfy Mrs. [member name removed], and were not able to do so. Mrs. [member name removed] was never treated unfairly, and never called any names or spoken to unkindly as suggested in her complaint. Mrs. [member name removed] was offered a $400.00 discount, in addition to her free ceramic tile floor in an effort to "Let bygones be bygones" and offer some comfort to her dissatisfaction of the sink not being moved. Mrs. [member name removed] chose not to take my offer of the $400.00 and said that my offer was inappropriate. Nu-Prime has never stooped to any such unprofessional practices in our entire career. Mrs. [member name removed] has a very nice kitchen in her home that will add value to her house, and I am very sorry that she remains unsatisfied years later. All of our records remain on file both here and at the Better Business Bureau and anyone requesting to verify the incidents and the responses in relation to this case, as well as the photos of the work that was done, and the contract details are more than welcome to discuss and review them with our company or with the Better Business Bureau agent who handled the case void of any personal information. Requests for more information on this should be directed to the office manager Vicki by calling 901-323-2248. Again, we are very sorry that we were not able to satisfy Mrs. [member name removed] and hope that our response in this matter will also be considered. Our company has always had, and continues to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and continue to provide excellent service and workmanship to all of our customers.

05/20/2013

Sharon C.

He was extremely knowledgeable and let us know that what we wanted to do was really cost prohibitive and potentially not legal, we could get into trouble with the code people. We were very glad that he was so knowledgeable and obviously honest. We will not be doing the room but would definitely use them in the future if a need arises.

Description of Work
He came to give us estimate for remodeling attic into bedroom.

Category remodeling, roofing

01/14/2013

Andy K.

Some bad luck here and there, but they were there for us when those situations came around.

Description of Work
complete renovation. Renovation gave us double equity what we paid.

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, remodeling, roofing, fireplaces, home builders, woodworking, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, sunrooms

Thanks Member! We appreciate your business and your great review! Please give us a call if you have anything else around your home you may need done! Thanks Vicki

12/28/2012

Joseph P.

Overall, the project went well. I was truly satisfied the way it all came together.

Description of Work
Nu-Prime acted as the general contractor for the re-model of my kitchen. Their work was excellent, a little slow because the contractor of the job was busy working other jobs as well. My biggest problem with them was getting them to clean up when the job was done. They would do a little cleaning each day and when the pile got big or when the boss came out to view the project, it would get picked up. At the end of the job,however, I waited for over three weeks for them to come back and collect their trash. I ended up having to get rid of it myself. As for the overall job I am very satisfied with their work!

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for your great review Member! Sorry that you had any troubles with clean up. Next time, please give me a call, we will make sure everything is cleaned up when it is supposed to be! Look forward to doing business with you again!

11/15/2012

Valerie H.

Nu-Prime provided a comprehensive estimate. After we signed the contract, they came when they were supposted to. They provided a quality product, and they did the job professionally and efficiently. We would absolutley recommend Nu-Prime for window replacement and any other home improvement project.

Description of Work
We used Nu-Prime to replace all of the windows (20) in our house. We got several estimates and Nu-Prime had the best price with a high quality product (Vista vinyl windows). Their salesman/estimator was very knowledgeable and provided extensive information and advice on Nu-Prime's product and installation procedures. He was so knowledgeable, that in fact, we wound up using Nu-Prime for a separate job to replace our walkway and front porch. We were also 100% satisfied with that job. A true jewel with window replacement from Nu-Prime is their window installer, Benny. He has been with the company for 35 years and he is amazing. He did an outstanding job and made sure we were completely happy with his work.

Category decks, replacement windows

Thank You! It has been a pleasure working with you, and building a relationship with you! If you have any other needs for you home please give us a call, we hope to keep all of our previous customers as repeat business in the future! Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated.

06/13/2012

Bethany A.

We contacted NuPrime, and the owner came to our home to give us an estimate. When we decided to go with the company, he came over with paint color choices, and I went to the paint store to get samples to decide on the right color. Once we decided on a color, they were at our house that week to replace the rotten wood and paint. They finished in two days. We did have some issues with punctuality a couple of times - with not hearing back from the owner when he said he would call. He explained the circumstances, and we decided to keep going with the company. We are very pleased with the results. Everyone was very friendly and worked diligently to get the job done, and our house looks great.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our house - the trim, around the windows, and the garage. They also replaced rotten wood on the exterior of the house.

Category house painters

Thank you for your review! We do not log into Angies List often, but, I just wanted to say thanks again. Please call us for any other needs you may have around your home. Have a Great Holiday Season!

06/08/2012

Robert G.

Exceptional job performance in every area. Dependable, honest, caring. I have a beautiful new roof, safe electrical wiring, and great wood replacement and paint job. They really treat you like family.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof and removed the old one. They did electrical wiring for our security lights, and painted our carport and storage closet. They also replaced the door to the storage closet.

Category electrician, lighting, roofing, woodworking, house painters, doors

Thanks Customer! It was a pleasure working with you and even more so, still a pleasure talking to you and being able to help! Thanks for the review. Don't forget we still have some painting to get done over there! Really should get that done soon.

02/24/2012

Ardath C.

If you want a phone friendly experience when scheduling an estimate about future remodeling, Nu Prime's your company. If you want to be STOOD UP like any ugly date on prom night, at the time a Nu Prime rep is SUPPOSED to be in your home completing a remodeling estimate, Nu Prime is DEFINITELY the company to use. I called a full 72 hours ahead, on a Friday, for a Monday evening appointment but THE REP NEVER SHOWED! He did call the next morning, a full 14 hours AFTER the appointed time, and was very apologetic saying, wait, let me listen to the voicemail again. Ok, Dave Castle said he just realized (14 hours later) that he had an appointment with me and that I needed to call him as soon as possible so (Sounding like a used car salesman) "We can make it happen!" Now, what I want to make happen is getting back my time he wasted Monday night! At work, I had to reschedule a meeting then drive home like a policeman responding to an emergency, just so I could make it home for A SCHEDULED 5:30 P.M. APPOINTMENT THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! Now, Sandra, Shelly and whomever else are calling once or twice a week about making an appointment to waste my time again. I don't care to talk to them or hear what they have to say because their actions have already spoken louder than anything they could ever tell me. The night my time was wasted, their actions said, We don't care about you or your time; we had more important people to see, and places to be. I don't answer their calls because a Nu Prime rep will NEVER again have the oportunity to make money off me. My time is valuable and they wasted it without removing a single tile from my bathroom wall! I can only imagine how I'd be treated once my bathroom was in the total midst of remodeling and they have me at a disadvantage! Also, I see someone from Nu Prime reads this so don't call me anymore. Vickie, Sandra, Shelly and anyone else doing sales calls....take me off the list, save your time and trouble and stop just calling me. Nu Prime had a chance with me, and blew it.

Description of Work
Nothing, the Sales rep didn't show for the appointment!

12/29/2011

Sandra W.

We had wanted the project way before the holiday season so I called the office and spoke with Mr. Blunt and told him I was not satisfied with the customer service I was receiving in regards to the bathroom project. This was on Wednesday and by Friday he had his guys in there demolishing the bathroom. The plumber and his assistant came also and prep'd the pipes for the shower. I was told all would be done by Tuesday since I had guest scheduled to arrive Tuesday for the holidays. Originally I was told it would not start until Saturday. His guys came in Friday, Saturday and removed the tub, old tiled walls, flooring and toilet. Then Dylan Parish from Bath Haven came in and laided the ceramic tile for the floor and stall. That took approx 2 days. Dylan was very professional and courteous. No one showed up Tuesday. I called and asked if them plumber was coming in and the plumber came in Wednesday. He installed the toilet and fixtures for the shower. He also discovered a leak to the shower and asked if I wanted it fixed. The scores I gave for professionalism was low because on the last day of the project no one said anything to me prior to completion of the job. They all left and I had to call the office to find out and ask about settling up on the bill since we had given them a deposit for a project that could not be done. When I called about settling up no one asked if we were happy with the job, no questions at all. NuPrime workers left my bathroom a mess. I expected the stall to be ready for use. The doors were removed, we put them back on, slats of wood were left behind, we had to remove them, when the holes were drilled to install the shower the residue from the drilling were left in the stall, we had to sweep, mop, and clean the shower prior to use. The bathroom sink (that wasn't part of the remodeling) had someone's spit in it. Someone had been spitting in it and I did not appreciate having to clean that. Overall the experience was an eye opener. I felt like the best interest was not for me the customer but what was best for the company...not a good experience. We had to constantly stress that that was all we wanted done and we were not going to spend anymore money with Nuprime.

Description of Work
The upstairs bathroom tub, toilet and floor were replaced.

07/28/2011

Sandra W.

Well, we spoke with Wil and he came over twice and was very professional and really nice person. However, he said we were going to get the final draft the Wednesday after the 4th of July and we haven't heard from him since. We feel that if we are spending this kind of money that we shouldn't have to follow-up considering we are the clients. We were all excited about this but nothing came to be. I've seen Nu-Prime sign posted at a different location so I know they are up and running and the work looks good.

Description of Work
We wanted a front porch.

Category decks

07/27/2011

Judith S.

Called the office and was treated great. Pertinent information was taken and told I would be contacted by the same individual that did my neighbor's roof (my referral). The person who called back asked numerous questions (most definitely got the feeling he was not interested in the job). I asked twice if he could please come out and give me an appraisal. That's when he asked if my home had a steep roof and I replied yes. He then said he had another call he had to take and to hang on. He disconnected and never called back.My feeling was this company just wasn't interested in any new business.

Description of Work
Requested someone come out and evaluate my roof as I was experiencing a leak in the upstairs bedroom. This was after several severe storms here in the later part of April and beginning of May, 2011.

12/05/2010

Dave M.

Rep came to give an estimate on two bathroom remodels, seemed interested, said I would have an estimate in a week, two weeks later called and left message to apologize for the delay, I returned call twice but no response. They are to be avoided.

Description of Work
None

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Member, I am very sorry for your experience and what I believe to have been a mis-communication with Mr. Will Barnes. I do not know where the break in communication happened, Mr. Barnes said it did take him a little longer to get your price worked up, because he was terribly busy with customers, and with the new baby, for which we truly are sorry, but when he did have your price ready, that he met you at your office and delivered and explained your estimate, and at that time you informed him you had already hired someone else for this project. Again, we apologize for the break in communication, and the delay in getting your quote to you. I would like to offer you 10% discount on any future work you may need, and hope that our business relationship is not compromised. Sincerely Vicki A. Holifield Nu-Prime Of Memphis Office Manager 901-323-2248

01/13/2009

Paul Q.

I didn't know Nu-Prime from a hole in the ground until the day David Stolzle and David Faye showed up at my door. Frankly, I was feeling frustrated from trying to get my roof replaced after Hurricane Gustav. I had received 2 bids from local companies and was leaning heavy towards one, when Nu-Prime showed up. David Stolzle and David Faye spelled out in no vague terms who they were and what products and services they were offering. Both answered all my questions to my satisfaction and both guys followed up with me on numerous occasions. They provided a local reference which after checking out made a believer out of me. They even offered to be here when the insurance adjustor came. They are insured, a member of the BBB and after having my roof installed by them I can say it would be hard to find a better roofer. Oh yeah, to beat it all they were the lowest bidder. I was hesitant at first because they were from out of town, but my fears were allayed by the knowledge that they were a GAF certified installer (http://www.gaf.com). Their warrany was far superior to what I had been quoted. They back a roof (workmanship and materials) for 30 years (20yr. nonprorated) for winds up to 110 mph. Even if the company goes out of business in the furture, GAF will back the warranty. The warranty is transferable (no fee) which is a good selling point. The contract itself listed line for line what materials and services were to be provided and was executed without a hitch. The crew showed up on time and went straight to work. During the day-and-a-half they were here they worked hard (they stayed after sunset to make sure exposed area were covered with felt paper), cleaned up as they went along and most importanly, their craftmanship was impecable. David remained on site to ensure I was satisfied every step of the way and that was no easier task with my high expectations. They finished sooner than scheduled and left me with a clean job site and a roof I am proud to have. Thanks Nu-Prime.

Description of Work
Removed storm damaged roof down to decking. Replaced felt, installed weathershield in valleys and other applicable places, installed GAF Elk 30yr shingles, installed new drip edge, replaced vent boots and sealed, cut new openings for static vent, wind turbines and power roof vents. Remove roof debris while protecting house and landscaping. Performed thorough clean up of surrounding area. Provided 30 yr (20yr nonprorated) warranty up to 110 mph winds, backed by GAF.

11/04/2008

Paul D.

After the storms in Feb '08, we lost some shingles. At first we didn't see any major damage or have any leaks, but we just kept losing more shingles. Every time the wind blew, we had shingles in our yard. We had Dave from NuPrime come out and give us an estimate. He even helped us with our claim to the insurance company, which worked out great. We chose to upgrade to an architectural shingle which cost about a thousand dollars over what the insurance would have covered for a replacement repair. It has a 30 year warranty. The workers were incredible. There was a crew of about 15 and they had our old roof completely stripped to the plywood by 11 AM and the new paper on. The shingles were on all our vents and pipes were painted a coordinated color by the end of the day! Everything was gone - no trash, no shingles, it was as if no one had been there except for the beautiful new roof. Actually, there were a few nails on the drive that got missed by the cleaning crew, but I hope I've found the last of those. I guess it's good that they used nails instead of staples, which I've heard other roofers sometimes use. Other than that, it was amazing! Dave was very good a calling back, emailing and staying in contact with the scheduling and shingle color decision. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Completely replaced roof damaged from Feb '08 storms. This included stripping old shingles and roofing material down to the plywood and completely re-doing roof with nice architectural shingles. Done in one day.

Thank you for your business, and your good review. We hope that you will contact us again for any other needs you may have. As for the nails, sometimes they will miss a couple as there are usually hundreds to clean up, but they do use a magnetic sweep also, there may have been some aluminum nails they pulled out of the roof too which the sweep will not pick up. I will let them know this was mentioned to make sure it does not happen again! Thanks again!