Giaroli's Nursery & Landscaping

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2011

Giaroli's Nursery & Landscaping offers a varied list for your landscaping needs. We have landscape contractors, tree service, nurseries-plants and trees, landscaping services and much more. Giaroli's Nursery & Landscaping, located in Memphis TN., gives the quality you need at a reasonable price . We serve the surrounding areas of Bartlett, Germantown, and North Mississippi. We are family owned and operated and offer our services to both residential and commercial customers. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff has years of experience under their belt to better serve you. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Please call 901-382-5402 to schedule....

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Tailored Lawns

I'm all about customer experience. If there is something the customer doesn't like, let's find a way to fix the situation. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy what I do, but I also want to know that I'm also doing quality work. That is my biggest priority. I specialize in regular Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

08/16/2017

Carrie T.

Great. BGiaroli's was a fair price and only landscaper which would take job because it was a small project. Most landscapers will only take jobs that are over certain amount leaving you out of luck if it's a small project.

Description of Work
Sod was needed for small area, along with stones around tree located on slope.

07/04/2017

Anthony B.

Description of Work
landscaping

06/14/2017

Anthony B.

Very well. Yard looks good and price was very food.

Description of Work
Had them resod front yard with Bermuda and Zoysia.

Category lawn service

02/28/2017

Janette F.

He did a little extra. He made sure to dig the roots and the stumps of what was there before.

Description of Work
They installed three arbor vitae plants for me.

02/20/2017

Todd K.

It went great. Old school operation, great work, great price. John was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Sod laid in front yard.

07/01/2015

Sherri C.

A fair quote was provided very quickly for landscaping front of house and installing sod where oak trees had recently been removed. John was fantastic to work with and was very helpful as we decided what to have done. He and his crew did a great job removing overgrown shrubs, a tree & old Oak tree roots, planting new shrubs & a tree, trimming existing overgrown shrubs, leveling front yard and planting new sod (where trees had been). Everything looks fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased! Will definitely use Giaroli's for future landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping and sod.

06/27/2015

Cheryl K.

,HE WAS ON TIME, HAD A GREAT CREW. WHO WERE PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL, HELPFUL. I WILL CALL AGAIN WHEN I NEED MORE HELP.

Description of Work
EVERYTHING I ASKED. CONSULTATION, WEEDING, MULCHING, SOD, EDGING,

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

03/13/2015

Alice M.

It took him 40 minutes to do the work. Sometimes, I do have to call back a 2nd time, but overall he is very good.

Description of Work
He fixed my sprinkler system. I've worked with him for 2-3 years.

Category irrigation systems

06/01/2013

Patrick W.

Giaroli's Nursery and Landscaping was WONDERFUL! I had 6 estimates and this man made the most sense of anyone I talked to and grew his own Zoysia and therefore had a better price than 4 of them. The one that was less did not cut trees in any manner. I needed this for my yard. He was pleasant, extremely knowledgeable about anything to do with grass and shade and part shade and no shade. That was my interest. I think he knew his industry backwards and forwards. I highly recommend this man, John Giaroli. No doubt, he is the best. John, Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will again. L Webb

Description of Work
John Giaroli tilled all the dirt and placed it around a huge oak tree in my backyard. He also leveled the dirt. He trimmed 5 or 6 trees for the light to come through and then installed 270 square yards of El Toro Zoysia. He also put lime and fertilizer. Price was 1750.for sod and labor and 250.00 for the tree trimming which was huge amount of limbs.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

11/21/2011

Alice M.

They did a good job. The first time I spent $2000 for the doing the whole front yard and the last time I spent $700 for a smaller area. I just thought that they were very personable. Their price was good and they were professional. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Giaroli's Nursery & Landscape for my lawn and yard work. I last used their services in September of 2010. They laid sod for me. They also came four years ago and laid sod for me.

Category lawn service

Our products and services include: Bermuda Fences Fescue Nursery Stock Nursery Supplies (80 different types of shrubs, annuals and perennials) Patios, Pavers & Paving Products. Shrubs, Sod – lowest retail prices – wholesale sod prices available at our sod farm Sodding Zoysia Tree Farm Statuar. Rocks, stones, mulch, gravel, and topsoil. Seasoned firewood also available!