When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Hixson, TN
There are 13 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Hixson
- Tree WorxTree Worx employees are experienced, hard working individuals. They are committed to customer satisfaction, and very fair pricing. Second project that they have completed at our home. Their men use their chain saws, and equipment like an artist uses a brush! Rating= “ Exceeds expectations”, All work done , as agreed to, on a timely basis
- Davis Kee OutdoorThis company was punctual and everything was conducted efficiently and with professionalism. I have referred them on several occasions and would not hesitate to use their services in the future.
- Junk King ChattanoogaGreat! The pros were on time, flexible, fast and friendly. the cost was great, and I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone needing junk removed.
- Tree WorxWe couldn’t be happier with Tree Worx. These guys did an incredible job for us the past two days. We had three BIG trees taken down and cleaned up. Other trees around our house got loving care and trimming. Twenty year old out of control mountain lauren scrubs were removed and replacement plants were delivered. The crew was very professional and so kind and respectful to each other. These arborists are the real thing. Pricing was more than fair. Thank you Tree Worx of Chattanooga
- North Georgia Cleanup & RemovalGreat company to work with. Called and got a quote immediately and set up the date. Emery showed up and did the job required. They were a great help and I will be contacting them again.
- Tree WorxBoth Lindsay and James were great. Very professional, explained everything and reasonable cost. Cleaned up and hauled off all limbs. Was about 4 weeks between when the estimate was done and when work was completed. Time frame wasn’t a problem especially since it was around the time the storms hit the area. Would use them again
- Michael AddisenWow, I can not recommend this company and Michael enough. After years of working together on every project imaginable, he is true to his word, honors craftsmanship, and always strives for perfection. He has always done all my work in an amazing time frame, I always feel important! He is my go to guy for all things at the house and at both my businesses. He has an impeccable eye for detail, and always puts out quality work. Very Trustworthy, and always fair on all prices. 5 Star Review 100%! Work Done: Remodel Dental Office (all floors, walls, doors, etc) New Roof (in record time, and at a great price) Paint House Inside and Out Flooring Driveway Tile work in bathroom Outdoor Fireplace Any and all handy wor
- Michael AddisenMichael and his crew did an excellent job! He is very professional and listens well to your needs, then helps to find solutions that are less costly. His polite, trustworthy crew worked consistently the entire time they were scheduled on our home, taking very few breaks, and often finishing after dark without complaint. The quality of Addisen’s work exceeded our expectations. We were very pleased with everything they did for us and would highly recommend them to anyone. His crew is expert in so many different aspects of home construction, there is no need to call on anyone else. He also has great resources such as appliance repairmen and plumbers if needed. Everyone he referred to us did an excellent job. We will definitely use him again in the future
- Michael AddisenPerfect, I met with mike and his crew on a Monday and by Friday the job was done! The guys did a good of keeping the area clean while they were working. Very pleased with the service. Will call again if needed.
- Michael AddisenAlways completes the work I ask him to do on every occasion I have had him work at my home. I have him scheduled to come and do some more lawn/yard work for me on September 22, 2017
Hauling Services in Hixson
- Business Description:Scenic City Hauling is a locally owned business providing an eco-friendly service at affordable prices within the Chattanooga community. Some of our services include: Garage & Storage cleanouts Foreclosures & Evictions Furniture Removal & much moreRecent Review:They were quick to get here after he called and did the job quicklyGene B.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional, thank you for your helpBarbara C.
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable hauling services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:It went very well. I called very last minute as the issue came up after a final buyer inspection. They came 1st thing in the morning to fit my schedule and his price was very competitive! Would highly recommendkristi b.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by a long time Chattanooga Area Resident and former Olan Mills,Inc. Executive, Fred Friday. Serving Chattanooga, Cleveland, & North Georgia with the Fastest and GREENEST Junk Removal. Free Estimates. And Often Same day service. We Recycle up to 60% of what we remove. Through local charities and conventional recycling channels. We'll beat any written estimate on any job
- Business Description:Tree Worx is located in Chattanooga, TN. At Tree Worx Arbor Services, our goal is to make your trees look as great as possible. Whether you would like to get a free assessment, trim up your trees, remove a dying tree, or plant a new one, we can do the job right every timeRecent Review:Tree Worx employees are experienced, hard working individuals. They are committed to customer satisfaction, and very fair pricing. Second project that they have completed at our home. Their men use their chain saws, and equipment like an artist uses a brush! Rating= “ Exceeds expectations”, All work done , as agreed to, on a timely basisMichael W.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Davis Outdoor Maintenance is an outdoor maintenance company offering all of the services one could expect from the largest companies in town, and the personalized service of the smallest companies. We pride ourselves on professionalism and attention to detail. Customer service is our speciality! We offer a wide range of services, and if a client needs something we do not offer, we can likely offer a solution through our network of like minded service providers. We have several full time techn..Recent Review:I'm still using them and plan to keep on using them. Good work, friendly, professional, competitive pricing, communicative, reliableJanice F.
- Business Description:Residential construction specialists. All home services offered. Licensed. Insured. Warranty.Recent Review:Jason and his crew did an amazing job helping me "flip" several homes here in NW Ga. Hated to see him go to Charleston, but hey - it's the ocean so who can blame him! I'd hire him again without a doubt. We've completed simple paint/flooring/countertops/appliances flips, and we've taken a few down to the studs and started over. He managed several subcontractors and did a lot of the work himself. I'd highly recommend him for pretty much anything that can be done on a houseMichael W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Routine roof inspections are an essential for successful roof management and upkeep. We offer different levels to fit your needs. Additional website - www.langleyroofs.com. Additional DBA - Langley Roofing. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Red Bank
- Signal Mountain
- Soddy Daisy
- East Ridge
- Lookout Mountain
- Fort Oglethorpe
- Lookout Mountain
- Sale Creek
hauling services in Hixson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Mobile Magic9121 Potomac Dr
- AA Hauling1406 Cleo Way
- ABC Towing & Repair2524 US-41
- ACE Tree Experts10203 Nissi Way
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- Action Asphalt2205 Buchanan Rd SE
- Aztec Builders Inc1027 Lower Mill Rd
- A & A Mobile Magic
- B&W land clearing
- Backyard Assembly6807 Grazing Lane
- Berywood Landscaping3505 Fox Run Ln NE
- Biddy's Pressure Washing & Handyman Services7498 Blazing Star Ct
- browns hook&book towing&recovery121 Thrasher Pike
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- Bulldog Movers Inc4194 NE Expressway
- B&W land clearing
- Four J Construction596 airport ave
- Four J Construction
- H&M Contractors3001 S Broad Street * Suite 112
- haulingdelievry & flaggingp.o.box 32
- HDCE Services3023 Factory Rd
- Higher Ground Rainwater Systemspo box 1733
Asheville, North Carolina
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- H&M Contractors
- Xpert Lawn Engineering210 Village Dr
- Xpert Lawn Engineering
- You Deserve It Maid & Home Services11716 Burchard Road
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- You Deserve It Maid & Home Services
- Ziba ServicesPO Box 15161
- Ziba Services