If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Crossville, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Crossville
- Ranch concreteRanch Concrete did a very professional job on my back patio. Excellent work and very conscientious. Made sure everything was done to my satisfaction.
- Ranch concreteThe job was completed in a timely and personal manner. I would definitely hire this company again for future work
- The Concrete GentlemenGreat job. Tim & Jimmy ensured the job went according to plan. The crew was punctual & professional. Highly recommend!
- Elite Grading and ExcavationMy driveway and service that was done make my house look like a million dollars! He was very responsive and performed the work in a timely manner. I highly recommend Elite Grading and Excavation!
- Master ServicesThis review is for Master Services, Crawl Space and Foundation Repair in Knoxville, TN. phone # 8653453030 , [*** Link removed ***] . We had the pleasure of meeting Nick (Sales Inspector) and Brandon, Brandon, and Jacob (Installers). We hired Master Services on 2/16/21 (work done on 2/22/21) to install a WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system in our home in Greeneville, TN. Nick is a terrific salesman. He is professional and does not push any unnecessary work. Brandon, Brandon and Jacob (I believe Jacob was our installers name - sorry if not), did such a tremendous job. They worked quickly, efficiently, and made sure to keep our home free of mess. Overall we are very happy we hired Master Services and recommend them to anyone needing foundation repair read less
- Moore Is More ConcreteQuick response, reasonable price, I would hire again. Everything we agreed to before hand was completed to my satisfaction. My house is way "off the beaten path" so I was glad they responded, showed up and didnt try to get more money than agreed upon from me.
- RCS Tile FlooringEverywhere I had checked about the flooring job said it would be four to five weeks before they could get to it. When I contacted RCS Tile Flooring, we met the next day to see what the job needed and three days later, the first part was completed. The following week, the floor was repaired and the tile was laid at the rental house. The crew arrived on time, laid a covering over our carpet for protection, and worked without disturbing us. They cleaned up as they worked and were very courteous (and spoke only English in our presence) The price that was quoted in the beginning was the final costs and was very reasonable. We plan to keep this contact information for any further repairs we may need and will recommend them to our friends read less
- AAA ConcreteIt went great. Always showed up on time and did great quality work. My husband and I thought he went above and beyond. We would definitely recommend this company.
- Mid-South ConcreteI have 40 years in construction and have never met anyone that takes pride in their work like F. Acuna Concrete. They went above and beyond. I was impressed that they added pilings for extra support. They are more than five stars and I would recommend them to my family and friends.
- Stewart Plumbing CoIt worked out fine. It was a large job and therefore expensive. They took care of everything in 2-3 days. Everything works fine.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Crossville
- Business Description:We have been in business for 16 years and we service the Middle TN area. We offer free estimates. 10% off if you mention you heard of us through Angie's List.
- Business Description:Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can r.. read lessRecent Review:They don't do this kind of work. Your service failed to match my needs.Karl S.
- Business Description:Randall Smith, owner of A-1 Remodeling has been in business for over 30 years. Offering services from kitchen & bath remodels, room additions, garages, all season rooms, attic & basement conversions, exterior work such as roofing, siding and windows, driveways, retaining walls. Work is done by reliable professionals with years of experience to your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Fantastic job. Will use for all my projectsRhonda H.
- Business Description:Ground Up Foundation Repair is a local family-owned and operated construction company, licensed and insured through the state of Tennessee. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, we can meet all your foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete leveling needs. At Ground Up Builders, Inc., your satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide exceptional service, while working with you to stay within your budget. We work with you to identify structural and waterpro.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps in read lessMark Z.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals read lessRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:They help us know that we can do it our self. Very knowledgeabledavid m.
- Business Description:Free Inspections are performed by one of our field engineers. Our work is guaranteed, Warranties are transferrable. Six month "Same As Cash" is available upon request. Discounts for Angie's List Members: $500 discount for Exterior Foundation Waterproofing System. $250 discount for Interior Waterproofing System read lessRecent Review:It all went great. In addition to fixing the leak they set up system to address the flow of water that would otherwise have caused the problem to return over and over. I also had them replace a poorly installed water vapor barrier with a properly installed barrier and they did a very thorough detail-oriented job. They turned my crawl space from a growing headache into a feature of the house read lessPeter S.
- Business Description:Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical servicesRecent Review:Robbed, flat out. Took me for supplies, came back with partial (old crap) and then never showed, after weeks of excuses. Wife, supposedly, and himself. Look this guy up, he just robs people and seemingly gets away with it. Also seems to do shoddy work. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. Willing to rip off older people as well. Is he still in the area? Probably moved on to newer hunting grounds read lessValerie C.
- Business Description:Expect great customer service at Mr Plumber with NO service call charges. We are the proud winner of the 2016 Super Service Award. We are a full service firm that believes our clients come first. Always! We also carry great warranties on parts and labor. Call for more information read lessRecent Review:I hired MR Plumber to do plumbing work. He asked us to remove a closet and cut holes in the floor of a bathroom that we were remodeling. I told him that we were not going to remove those areas of the bathroom and that we already removed the walls down to the studs in the area where we needed to do that. He said that he needed the closet removed and the wall behind the closet removed to the studs, and as time went on 3 holes in the floor, one of which was 4 feet across. He said that it would be much cheaper if he had those demolitions completed and he had open access. So I hired the carpenter to remove those areas as well, which will cost me greatly to replace. I received the bill for ONLY ROUGH plumbing one bathroom and part of the bathroom above it. These bathrooms share plumbing such as the drain line. It was nearly $5000!!!! YES FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to replace rough plumbing where it previously was. I was replacing the lines because they were old and some leaked, not because I was moving anything. The tub, toilet, and sink are in the same locations. ALSO, Mind you, this plumber did not actually connect a sink, tub, or toilet to a water or drain line. It is only replacing the rough plumbing. Additionally, I was the 'fill in' customer, the plumber showed up and worked and hour or two or so off and on over several days, instead of working for 2 days and being done so we could get on with the remodel. I will be hiring someone else to finish this job. No way I will hire him to do the kitchen or even to finish the bathroom by actually attaching the sinks, toilets, and tubs to the water supply and drains. No way will I ever use him again. He charged thousands more than what the bill should have been, based on my experience doing many remodels of houses over many years... By the way, he said he could not give me an estimate because he did not know how to do one until he 'got into it', but with the wall/closet removed and the floor it would keep the cost down. Honesty, trust, integrity, are character traits that define the types of people I choose to work with and hire. I gladly pay a fair wage for work, and enjoy hiring people to do work for me that I can trust to do the work correctly and honestly. I enjoy working with contractors, companies and individuals when I can just describe the problem and be able to trust that they will competently fix the problem and be honest in what needs to be done and what is optional and in the cost. I'll give a company a try, but if they do not measure up to my standards I will not hire them twice! And Mr. Plumber, well karma will catch y read lesslynnette e.
- Business Description:KBJ Contracting can handle many jobs big or small from indoor or even outdoor residential jobs! with just a small list of jobs we do not offer that leaves many more we are able to perform! Give us a call or email for a fast and easy Free quote read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Fairfield Glade
- Crab Orchard
- Pleasant Hill
- Deer Lodge
- Spring City
- Ten Mile
concrete contractors in Crossville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations4300 Papermill Dr
- '58 Foundations
- A-1 Remodeling By Randall J Smith, LLC11010 Gamble Rd
- ADVANCED INC2240 SUMMERFIELD RD
- All Around Floor Support2041 Crossgate Rd
- American Foundation and Basement Repairs, LLCP.O. Box 238
- Anderson Poured Walls250 Rockwell Dr
- A-1 Remodeling By Randall J Smith, LLC
- Barrier Waterproofing Systems337 Philadelphia Rd
- BELLIS' CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION LLC590 STANTON RD
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Bridge Water Construction31 Hackett Hollow Lane
Pleasant Shade, Tennessee
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- Barrier Waterproofing Systems
- Davis Remodeling675 Judge Purser Hill Rd
- Davis Remodeling
- Highland Rim Retreats125 Trout Hill Road
- Highland Rim Retreats
- J&S Construction Company, Inc1843 Foreman Drive
- J&S Construction Company, Inc
- KBJ Contracting LLC3175 Appalachian Hwy
- KBJ Contracting LLC
- Master Services6226 Clinton Hwy Suite 1
- McBride Concrete3601 Buffalo Rd
- McLin Builders
- MGM CONCRETE CONTRACTORS9504 CUB HOLLOW RD
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Moore's Concrete Work14340 Hwy 76 N
- Mr PlumberPO Box 742
- Master Services
- Sharp Home Repair7160 Lakeshore Drive
- Shelter Home Maintenance9405 Nashville Hwy
- Specialty Construction Solutions, Inc.101 Tateho Rd.
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc116 Airfloat Dr
- Super Man3540 Price
- Sharp Home Repair
- Wolf Works Handy Home Pro330 Reed St
- Wolf Works Handy Home Pro