Sullivan Home Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Westmoreland, TN 37186

Sullivan Home Service has been serving the Middle Tennessee area since 1992. Steve Sullivan takes great pride in his craft and has a lengthy career in home restoration and remodeling in many of Middle Tennessee's finest homes. Please call (615) 593-7394 for the quickest response. From a honey-do list to a complete kitchen remodel, he does it all. Every home needs a handyman. Let Sullivan Home Service be yours! **Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award** ...

handyman (124)tile installation (19)electrician (17)door installation (16)drywall (15)plumbers (14)woodworking (12)lighting (12)interior painting (8)decks & porches (8)home remodeling (7)deck cleaning (7)

09/23/2020

Steve did an outstanding job. He not only took the time to meet me at Supply store to show me supply options for the job he also made sure I had clear understanding of the project. The project turned out far better than I expected.

Description of Work
Decorative trim around interior doors

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/13/2020

Steve was a huge asset to our home renovation. We purchased a 30 year old home that was in need of some updates and refreshes. Steve showed up on the day we closed to get us a quote, and go over each item in detail. He came up with a line by line price for each repair we discussed as well as an overall total. We knew we'd need about 3 weeks worth of work, so as you can imagine, once we got into things, we needed to add this, remove that, and fix this other piece. Steve was incredibly flexible with our changes and was able to work around and with the other crews that were doing painting/tiling/etc. He stuck to his timeline, his price, and his word that he was always on time, and he would leave our home as clean as he found it. I've made sure to keep his number in my phone because I'm sure we'll have other things pop up, and I won't hesitate to call Steve for the job. In the end, Steve had cased in a pass through shelving unit and turned it into a wall, he made a false wall above our mantle so that we could have power and cable above our fireplace, he delivered and replaced all our toilets, he repaired a toilet flange that was too high, he removed our built in communication system and patched the drywall, removed an old built-in 'breadbox' attached to our cabinets, installed a new countertop on our wet bar, and the list goes on and on. All the work he did was top notch and we couldn't be happier with the end result!

Description of Work
Various home improvements

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. I am praying for your wife to recover quickly and completely. I'm sure you and your family will really enjoy your new home!

07/06/2020

Wonderful! Mr. Sullivan (Steve, as he likes to be called) did a great job. Even when I changed my mind about a certain cabinet and needed it moved to another location, he quickly went about taking that particular cabinet down and installing in the other location. He did great work and was clean and thorough to ensure that the cabinets lined up properly with no gaps. I have a few other projects that I will be calling him about in the near future. Thanks Steve! -Troy

Description of Work
Cabinets installed in craft room

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Review for Sullivan Home Service - unknown, Westmoreland, TN - 38696441

04/23/2020

This was our second job using Steve Sullivan. We are thrilled to find such a dependable and fine craftsman to help us with home care. Mr. Sullivan is very detail-oriented and performs exacting work. He communicates his work plan clearly, he arrives when he says he will and explains in advance how long it will take. His prices are very reasonable especially considering his excellent quality of work. He is definitely on our go-to list.

Description of Work
Replace corner soffit and exterior siding

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/05/2020

Steve was detail oriented and did excellent work. We could not have asked for a better repair. He was considerate of our property and pleasant with whom to speak. We have already asked him to return to do more work.

Description of Work
Repair of water damage.

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

02/02/2020

Mr. Sullivan is great I am so happy that he is part of my home project.

Description of Work
Install shiplab, wall planking and painting.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

01/13/2020

Steve was a pleasure to have in our house because he is polite and respectful. He is has a vast amount of knowledge from his many years experience in the field, and he strives for excellence. If there's any underlying problems he will fix them, he does not cover over any that could be problematic in the future, and he pays special attention to detail. Steve remodeled our whole bathroom; he started with the ceiling, then patched and painting the walls, replaced the sub floor and plumbing, and he finished by laying down a new ceramic tile floor and vanity, the end result is a beautiful new a bathroom from ceiling to floor. We are very pleased and thankful for Steve's good work, and we highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/05/2020

Mr. Sullivan did an amazing job. He is neat and percise, Mr. Sullivan takes his time and goes over his work to make sure that it is perfect. I am very pleased with his work, with several jobs lined up all of which I am excited to see complete. Thank you Steve Sullivan.

Description of Work
Blinds installation

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

12/02/2019

Great! He was very professional and knowledgable. We will use his services again!!

Description of Work
Various projects inside our our home.

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

08/30/2019

Steve is the best. I handed him a long list of questions, many of which were based on a home inspection report. He took the time to explain which needed to be fixed, and which probably did not. He then proceeded to fix all the ones that did and did a great job for a very fair price.

Description of Work
A long list of things around the house, including a ceiling fan, a door frame to replace, HVAC vent to fix

Category electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans,doors

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Handyman.drywall, paint, plumbing, roofing, frame and finish carpentry, install water heaters, toilets, ceiling fans, faucets and lighting fixtures, ceramic tile floors and showers, shower pans (for leaking showers), hang mirrors, TV wall mounts, curtain rods and picture frames, remodeling kitchens and baths.

Concrete installation, HVAC[heat and air]