A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Collierville, TN
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Collierville
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsOur problem was that our 500 sqft crawl space would collect water after heavy rains. The insulation was sagging and mold was developing on the wood. I contacted AFS and another company to compare bids. I chose AFS over the competitor for two reasons. 1. The sales rep Austin (with AFS), actually crawled through the entire crawl space and took pictures. The competitor did not. Austin then went through the pictures and discussed the problems we were having and suggested we add a drainage system and encapsulate the area. I told Austin that I was looking at another company to compare work and bids and would let him know by the end of the week. There was absolutely no sales pressure. Austin told me he understood and to take my time. The other company said it would be a 3-4 day job and Austin said it would be a 2 day job. 2. Both companies said they would deal with the mold. The other company would use some sort of gas to kill the mold. AFS said they use baking soda to actually blast away the mold off the wood, and then spray it with an environmentally safe solution to keep the mold from returning. Both companies would add a dehumidifier. The pricing for both companies was comparable. Primarily for the reasons above, I chose to go with AFS as I felt their presentation was much better and I liked their approach to deal with the mold. I did tell Austin that I was very skeptical because of how low the crawl space was. He assured me they’ve worked in smaller spaces but I was still skeptical. I emailed Austin a couple of times with some questions and he was always quick to reply with answers and even sent me the pictures he had taken when I asked for copies. As to job performance, Adam, LaMarcus, KeAndre, and Zach did an excellent job both days. Adam called me each day to let me know they were on the way and they always on time. The team was very professional and courteous. Each day they made sure the work area was cleaned up. In talking with a couple of the guys I learned that they have actually worked in spaces tighter than mine which helped alleviate my skepticism. The team was very friendly and freely answered any questions I had about what they were doing. They stayed focused on the job and had completed the entire work by 2pm the second day. I crawled in the space to inspect the work and found a clean crawl space encapsulated just as Austin had described in his presentation. Adam said when he turned on the dehumidifier it read approx. 85%. By the time I left the crawl space it was down to approx. 77%. We also tested the sump pump. Needless to say, I’m no longer skeptical. Everything I was told would be done was completed. I rarely write reviews but AFS deserves this one
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThis company was very organized from estimate to installation. The men they sent to complete the job: Caleb Haywood, Christian Garcia and Noah Jones were AWESOME. They worked on our job for a long time and they were professional from the minute they got here to the minute they left. They encapsulated our crawl space and it looks so so good. They cleaned up the yard and everything so well there was not even a tiny piece of material left. We would recommend the company and these installers to anyone which is rare anymore! Great job guys … thank you
- Crawlspace DoctorI normally don?t take the time to write these up as most vendors are average. I do write up the real bad ones and the very good. Not many make the very good category. The Crawlspace Doctor (Matt) is one of the best service companies I?ve ever dealt with over the last 30 years. Matt spent a great amount of time explaining, photographing and estimating our problem. He was successful at getting the water and dampness out of our crawlspace. The space is bone dry now and the job was completed on time. Our problem was unique as a few years ago another crawlspace company had done a very poor job putting up a barrier. Matt came in and fixed their errors for a very reasonable price. Matt is excellent at communication both email and voice. He is one of the few vendors I?ve ever used who called back to see how the problem was going AFTER the final check. I can?t recommend this company enough ? please email me if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsExcellent work by this crew (Brandon Holliday, John Stepp, and Jacob Wright). They were on time. They respected my concerns about my septic field lines and the possibility that there my main water line was in the area where they were working. They kept me informed of what they were doing as the job progressed. They answered my questions and were very respectful while answering. They cleaned up the work area when they were done and even put down grass seed and hay over the area. Would highly recommend this company and in particular this crew for any foundation work you need done
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS service technician Chris Quinn addressed our concerns with our crawlspace encapsulation. We were very pleased with the quick response and friendly service.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional, work completed in a reasonable amount of time, AFS responds to any concerns and issues. Happy with their work.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsExcellent and hardworking. Work was delayed several times because of situations beyond AFS’s control and they were extremely understanding and accompanying in getting work scheduled and rescheduled and then completed.
- Master ServicesThis review is for Master Services, Crawl Space and Foundation Repair in Knoxville, TN. phone # 8653453030 , [*** Link removed ***] . We had the pleasure of meeting Nick (Sales Inspector) and Brandon, Brandon, and Jacob (Installers). We hired Master Services on 2/16/21 (work done on 2/22/21) to install a WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system in our home in Greeneville, TN. Nick is a terrific salesman. He is professional and does not push any unnecessary work. Brandon, Brandon and Jacob (I believe Jacob was our installers name - sorry if not), did such a tremendous job. They worked quickly, efficiently, and made sure to keep our home free of mess. Overall we are very happy we hired Master Services and recommend them to anyone needing foundation repair
- Master ServicesThey preformed the job in a real professional manor, they were very clean, showed up at the times they said they would be here and except for the noise of the work you would not have known they were downstairs working. They sent in a large crew to do the job which made it a fast job and finished on time
- Master ServicesThe problem we have with our basement consists of the walls being pushed to the inside from the pressure from the water around the outside of the basement walls. The reason for that is lack of drainage around the house. There is not a way to stop water from coming through walls after they have been damaged short of pouring new walls and installing more drain lines around the outside which would still have water a way to come in. The system they put in is only way to deal with a water problem on the scale we have which takes the water that comes in and pumps it back out away from the house. Our house has never been this dry and it has been 3 years with no water problems. The PowerBrace System will put our walls back to a safe and steady state. The MasterDry people did a really good job and I would tell anyone with basement problems to call MasterDry and let them see what they can do!!
Last update on May 27, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Collierville
Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..
"Fantastic. Redeemer filled all of the voids under the entire driveway - literally at least 1/3 of the driveway had zero support underneath it because the ground had washed away. The Whole driveway is now level and all the cracks are repaired."
Ground Up Foundation Repair is a local family-owned and operated construction company, licensed and insured through the state of Tennessee. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, we can meet all your foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete leveling needs. At Ground Up Builders, Inc., your satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide exceptional service, while working with you to stay within your budget. We work with you to identify structural and waterpro..
"Great. Crew that was sent out worked hard and completed work in a timely manner. Very professional at every level."
With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.
"Good. They took care of any problems I had. Very nice. Very communicative. Share their knowledge."
Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals
"it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my question"
Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we u..
"I have dealt with many contractors through the years and have never written a review for anything, but I would be doing this crew a disservice not to. Olde Town is a veteran owned business that will definitely go the extra mile to ensure their customers are more than satisfied. They are responsive (contacted me immediately, came out the same day for an estimate, and were working on the project 2 days later), reasonably priced, efficient, professional, and genuinely concerned about customer satisfaction. In other words, they are exactly what I was hoping for, and they delivered! Do yourself a favor and contact them for your painting and/or general repair work.
We offer free inspections and free estimates with confidence that after you meet our professionals, you’ll know you’re getting the best value available with the best customer service in the business.
"Showed up on time and promptly treated usual areas both in and outside the house. Suggested against and quot;too much vegetationand quot; (ie: many potted plants) so close to the house as it might attract insects. With quarterly treatments, we rarely ever see insects inside. And if we ever do, we just have to call and they will follow-up for no additional charge! Service has always been prompt and courteous. Well worth it, in my opinion! <br />
Small Home Maintenance Company. 5 employees. $1.29 square foot on 12" ceramic tile installed. Tile not included in price.
Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical services
Rigidize Foundation Technologies provides expert foundation repair and leveling as well as concrete leveling using polyjacking methods. Our team is professionally trained to repair foundations, concrete and crawl spaces as well as perform interior and exterior waterproofing services.
I am a owner operated handyman business, i am a professional painter with 6 years experience interior and extirior., and also offer water damage repair, stain and seal , tile floors , backsplash, brick and block repair , free estimates Give me a call 901 649 1113 Based in Memphis
See all 4 highly rated companies in ColliervilleJoin Angi now
Deals in Collierville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Hickory Hill,
- Red Banks,
- Olive Branch,
- Horn Lake,
waterproofing contractors in Collierville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around Floor Support2041 Crossgate Rd
Dyersburg, Tennessee 38024
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee 37122
- Ameri Care Services Inc526 S Walnut St
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- All Around Floor Support
- Basic Home Maintenance5332 peppermill dr
Southaven, Mississippi 38671
- Butler Pest Control Services Inc17 Lynley Cv
Jackson, Tennessee 38305
- Basic Home Maintenance
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Garrard Complete Home Repair551 Dogtown Dr
Savannah, Tennessee 38372
- Ground Up Foundation Repair610 West Burton St
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
- Garrard Complete Home Repair
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- MOLD TOX TESTING & MOLD REMEDIATION, LLC1510 HWY 25E
Bean Station, Tennessee 37708
- MOLD TOX TESTING & MOLD REMEDIATION, LLC
- Nationwide Pest Control1779 Kirby Pkwy
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
- Nationwide Pest Control
- Pape's Handyman/Remodeling Co LLCPO Box 1454 209 W Main St
Dandridge, Tennessee 37725
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION3543 Bellwood Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38128
- Pape's Handyman/Remodeling Co LLC
- Ram Jack Of Tennessee8079 Ellington Dr
Milan, Tennessee 38358
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
- Ram Jack Of Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee 37046
- The Foundation Specialists
- Valley Building Supply, Inc2110 Hwy 11 N
Sweetwater, Tennessee 37874
- Valley Building Supply, Inc
- West Tennessee Home Improvements19 Woodchase Dr
Brighton, Tennessee 38011
- West Tennessee Home Improvements