At Your Service Heating and Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

At Your Service Heating and Air has been serving residential and commercial customers for many years. All of the equipment we use and recommend is certified to be of exceptional quality. Additionally, we constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to offer reasonable prices to our customers. In an emergency, At Your Service Heating & Air is available to ensure that you stay comfortable. And since a major portion of our business comes from referrals, our continued success is a reflection of our commitment to our customers....

For air duct cleaning, need to know the number of vents, including returns and supplies in a home. We employee 10 people. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about angie's list discount.

Grace Services is a professional Heating and Air company located in the beautiful upstate SC area. Heating Installation, Repair and Maintenance, Air Conditioning Installation, Repair and Maintenance. HVAC services. Commercial and Residential services. Give us a call today for more information to book a service call.

Our Plumbers, Electricians & Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technicians offer fast, 24-hour emergency service. If your energy bills are getting higher and the temperature is getting lower, call us for our $79 furnace tune-up special. We can offer new ideas about how to save money. Ask about our exclusive Comfort Assurance Plan (CAP), which provides special benefits and up to 20% off on services. We have plans for plumbing, electrical, heating and air to fit any budget. We are currently offering financing on new Lennox HVAC systems up to 60 months with no interest! Call us today to schedule your estimate!

05/29/2021

They were awesome. It was a totally different case now especially with my power bill. They were really professional, really great work and I won't deal with anyone else. They save me money with the installation that they did and the function of the unit is totally different that what I had before.

Description of Work
They replaced a furnace that I have and corrected some problems that I had with my air unit.

12/12/2019

I had read on some of the reviews on Angie's list that Kelly at their company had told one of the customer's how to get the coupon from using Angie's list to get the discount of having the price of the diagnosis fee deducted. So I ask him about it and he said that Kelly was out sick today but he would be glad to give me that discount since I mentioned that I got their business referral by using An...

Description of Work
Gas furnace was not working and the technician was very punctual and professional. He got it working within an hour. A part had malfunction he showed me the part that he removed and replaced it. He explained the purpose of the part and why it was causing the furnace to stop working.

05/18/2018

Well. They were polite friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

02/19/2018

Tech was prompt, professional and concerned for my safety. Offered to replace unit for $6400. Had two other companies say that the whole unit needed to be replaced. Both quoted below $4300. They may be informed and available to provide service but I would definitely do 3 bids.

Description of Work
Furnace stopped working

02/15/2018

I would highly recommend hiring At Your Service. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They made sure the work was complete before accepting payment. Overall great service.

Description of Work
Duct Work Replacement & Reducing System To 1 Zone

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Gas Heating, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Repairs, Maintenance, New Construction Install and Replace Existing System. Duct System Replacement and Indoor Air Quality Products. Crawl Space Renovation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available