Jason Taylor Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Residential construction specialists. All home services offered. Licensed. Insured. Warranty....

We are a top quality handyman service that believes every customer should get the upmost quality service at an affordable price. We love to make customers happy and leave a job well done because at the end of the day if we do our jobs right and you are satisfied, that leads to more jobs and my buissness name being respected in the community. We do not cut corners to get a job done it’s done right the first time. Are work is licensed and insured and guaranteed. We are here to make you 100% satisfied and take the worry and stress off your next project and future projects. Ask now about out exterior painting, windows, doors, decks, bathroom remodels, and carpentry and framing and get 10% off the labor charge instantly on top of an already very great discounted prices. No job to big or to small we do it all. Call now our send me a text message preferably to set up your next free estimate and let us be the only company you think of calling when it comes to all your handyman needs. Thanks and God bless. 843-412-4180

Hurricane Wash is an exterior cleaning service that specializes in using a soft washing process instead of high-pressure nozzles. High-pressure nozzles can easily damage the exterior of a home or business. That's why we use low-pressure together with a household soap mixture to safely and effectively clean exteriors. Hurricane Wash also washes roofing (shingles and metal) to get rid of those horrible black streaks (Gloeocapsa Magma). We do use high-pressure on concrete and stone surfaces when applicable. In addition to our cleaning services, we also attach hurricane shutters and screens on homes with pre-installed hurricane protection for residents who cannot attach them on their own in the event of an impending storm Give us a call at 843 822 0004 and we'll make your home look new again.

Under Pressure was founded in February 2011 to initially help out a friend who was unemployed. The result was amazing that we have grown from being a solution to meet a friends needs to a company that now employs 7 full-time workers in Charleston. With 4 wrapped trucks and 2 trailers to carry all of our top notch equipment we are ready to serve all your outdoor cleaning needs. Earning excellent customer service reviews and a commitment to providing a great service at a great price Under Pressure SC is here to stay.

12/07/2020

Jason and his crew did an amazing job helping me "flip" several homes here in NW Ga. Hated to see him go to Charleston, but hey - it's the ocean so who can blame him! I'd hire him again without a doubt. We've completed simple paint/flooring/countertops/appliances flips, and we've taken a few down to the studs and started over. He managed several subcontractors and did a lot of the work himself. I'...

Description of Work
Entire house remodel

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling

12/05/2020

Honestly, Jason was excellent. We live out of country and Jason had done many small projects for us prior to the demolition and building of our new deck. He did such an excellent job. We were not able to be present during planning and construction ~ but, Jason kept us updated with images and videos and suggested things we had not thought of during the planning phase. He took his time and is very g...

Description of Work
A New Deck

Category decks,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,doors

12/02/2020

Excellent. Jason goes above and beyond to meet expectations and is incredibly polite.

Description of Work
A wide range of maintenance and property oversight

Category ceramic tile,decks,electrician,remodeling,home builders,doors

04/11/2014

Everything went perfect. All work was completed ahead of schedule. We had scheduled to have some work done to my hardwood floors, but they ended up needing to be refinished and I opted to not refinish them at this time. Very nice and punctual company. I will use them on future projects. Crystal

Description of Work
I had many small items that I needed done in order to sell my house. Siding repaired / replaced, new foundation vents, foundation painted, new columns for my front porch, new mailbox post and box, new locks and hardware for 2 doors, 1 door repaired to close properly, and drainage pipes shortened.

Category decks,flooring contractor,siding

03/26/2014

It went very well. I was very pleased. He is very courteous, he was on time, and very professional. He provided written estimates, and was very informative with what we needed.

Description of Work
I had him come build an addition onto an existing deck.

Category decks

Jason Taylor Construction is a licensed contractor in South Carolina and Tennessee. New home construction, remodeling, rental property maintenance are just a few of our services. We can solve all your home needs in one phone call. We also have property management and realtors available.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check