Andressa Services

Founded 2008 •

Awards & Badges

100 Gailmoor Dr

Ladson, SC 29456

In these times of worry regarding COVID-19, we want to reassure our customers and our community that our services include disinfection as well as cleaning. Disinfection kills germs on surfaces after cleaning and lowers the risk of spreading infections. We use chemicals recommended by CDC. Please contact us if you would like us to provide this service *** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! ***In addition to house cleaning , move in and move out deep cleaning services, we also are proudly offering quality services in construction and remodeling. Power wash, windows cleaning and gutters cleaning. No projects are too big or too small for us!!...

Resposiveness

house cleaning (86)window cleaning (14)pressure washing (3)woodworking (13)

04/07/2021

Absolutely amazing service- above and beyond from start to finish! I had to schedule last minute and she accommodated my every request. We did a move out cleaning and the house looked better than ever! Wish I had her clean the house every week. While we might not be selling a house again, will definitely hire again for regular cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

04/02/2021

They did a fantastic job! They went over and beyond! Not only do they clean my personal home they clean my clients homes as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

02/25/2021

Andressa was very prompt, professional, and friendly and did a great job cleaning my house. I will definitely keep her on for future house cleaning. Thanks Andressa!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

01/24/2021

Very well and very pleased. I will have her return biweekly. She was very welcomed in our house and went out of her way to get our house clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2021

12/09/2020

Deep home and continual monthly cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What an amazing group to work with or shall I say, spend time with. Andreas a just makes you feel like you can go sit, grab your coffee and a magazine while she makes magic happen around you. Just so happy to have her in my life to take this one piece of stress off a very hectic life.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/28/2020

Angie delivers great service. My house shines after she finishes. I trust Angie to be in my home when I am not there. I highly recommend her professional services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my house

CATEGORY house cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

10/10/2020

Paula did an excellent job & I have scheduled her to return in November

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

08/17/2020

Andressa goes beyond the services she describes she will complete. I have never hired someone to clean my house before because I am so picky, but I could not be more pleased with her services. She makes my house shine and feel so clean. She has an eye for detail and comes in and does not stop still she is finished. She is a very hard worker and the very best in cleaning. If you hire her I promise ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/13/2020

Adressa was consistently GREAT! Service was excellent from the first and did not decline over a long period of time. (Unlike some companies that do well initially, but then get slack after the first few times they clean) Highly Recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular housecleaning and change-over cleaning for a vacation rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

07/11/2020

Rachel was great. When I walked in the house had the wonderful smell of bleach. It was a glorious smell. She cleaned in drawers and in closets. I would recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in Deep Clean

CATEGORY house cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Housecleaning, Deep Cleaning; move-in move-out cleaning; weekly cleaning; bi-weekly cleaning; monthly cleaning; vacation home cleaning; post construction cleaning; carpentry and trim, crown molding; general remodeling--including bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms; room additions