Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Irmo, SC
There are 15 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Irmo
- Appliance Professional LLCWas contacted by Appliance professionals reference my work order request to fix my clothes dryer. My comment is to their responsiveness is only due to the fact that they are very busy and it took a week plus to get me on the schedule. Maurice arrived early and I did receive a call notifying me that he would be at my house shortly. I apologize for arriving early but I told him there was absolutely no problem I appreciated it. he got right to work and diagnose the problem and corrected it immediately. I was very happy with the work I was very happy with his professionalism and his politeness and demeanor while at my house. I would highly recommend them and be happy to have them repair appliances for me in the future should I need it
- Lake Murray Appliance Srevice LLCThey did an excellent job, came out the same day I called, and was very quick with getting the part needed. I had no problems with his work and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him.
- Midlands Appliance Service LLCStephen was able to diagnose and repair our freezer quickly. He went above and beyond to find the right part locally, to prevent a long wait. We would definitely use Midlands Appliance again.
- Lever RepairsHow often can you say that your service experience with an HVAC vendor was amazing AND saved you $15,000? Before our service with "Heath" of Lever Repairs, we didn't know that it was possible to be dazzled by a HVAC service call. But Lead Technician Heath changed that for us. We had been using the same local company to service our HVAC that had installed our ductwork 7 years ago. They came every 6 months, charged us $150 to change our filter and provide a visual inspection of our unit - all of which took less than 30 minutes per visit. In September, two days after our 2020 Fall service, our HVAC stopped working properly. It would run and run and not turn off. When I called to ask them to come back to resolve the issue, they told me they couldn't fit us in for 2 months, and that I would need a replacement unit that would cost between $10,000-$15,000. Then I checked Angie's List, read the reviews for Lever Repairs, and made an appointment. When Heath showed up, I told him the symptoms, and he immediately diagnosed the problem as a bad contactor that was not passing power. He had the replacement part on the van, installed it in less than 5 minutes, and then proceeded to clean my HVAC unit for the next 45 minutes using a variety of tools and cleansers and equipment. The debris and dirt that flowed from the unit was reflective of 7 years of neglect. Not once in the 7 years of service we had paid for had our previous contractor removed the lid, vacuumed the inside of the unit, and cleaned it until all the water ran clear. In fact, our former contractor never performed any of the services Heath provided. Heath used Bluetooth tools to track the before and after performance of my HVAC unit, and our 4 Ton unit was only operating at 50% capacity before the service from Lever Repairs. When he left, it was working at almost 100%. And no replacement unit was required. This exemplary technician sets the standard for competence, skill, service, and professionalism. I have already signed a maintenance contract and will be a loyal Lever Repair customer for life
- Appliance Professional LLCRichard arrived on time and also called prior to the scheduled appointment time. He was professional,courteous,respectful and took the time to explain things when we had questions.
- Midlands Appliance Service LLCGreat. Steve called back when he said he would, and showed up on time. It took a little longer than he originally said, because he had to go get another part.
- Midlands Appliance Service LLCGreat he came in examined my stove found the problem in no time. Ordered the part and fixed it in no time. Very polite and professional I would highly recommend him for the job
- Rytec Electric LLCTruly professional! Tech was great, knowledgeable and did a great job. The wife wanted to convert our electric stove to gas. Tech converted 220V to 110V with new wires run, new outlet per code. Very neat. Very reasonably priced because you are not paying for commercial spots constantly! Would use again and again for ANY electrical job I need
- Sloan Appliance ServiceSloan repaired our refrigerator (compressor replaced) via LG warranty service. The technician arrived on time and did an excellent job replacing the compressor. They communicated with us throughout the warranty process, and I highly recommend them.
- Cunningham Appliance RepairI have never dealt with a more unprofessional company than Cunningham. James Cunningham and Tony, the on-call repairman, are two of the most disagreeable, discourteous, self-centered individuals I've had the displeasure to speak with. Cunningham was scheduled through my Electrolux Service Agreement. On a Wednesday, James Cunningham was scheduled to come to my house on Friday morning 8-12, he called Thursday night at 7:30 telling me he'd not be there until 12-5. I'd rearranged my day to accommodate the earlier appointment. He could have cared less, "I'll be there by 5." He arrived at 4:20. Wasted the day, couldn't fix the washer, said it needed a part on backorder, couldn't tell me when it would be in, couldn't tell me how long to make a guess. His nonchalant answer was, "We'll just wait for their call." My washer is full of wet clothes and won't open. He left. Now, yesterday, 2 weeks later, no part, Electrolux is sending him back to force open the washer so I can remove my clothes and are replacing it with a new one. He was to come in the morning 8-12. I just received a call from Tony, "We'll come at our convenience sometime in the next week. But I can tell you we won't be there tomorrow.." Stay away from this company
Appliance Repair Experts in Irmo
- Business Description:Midlands Appliance is a small family owned business with two generations in the appliance business. We repair most major brand appliances. Washers , dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ovens, ice makers and dishwashers. We offer free service call with approved repairRecent Review:Very responsive and punctual. Tried to fix my dishwasher to avoid me having to buy a new one. He assessed the problem, left to get parts, returned and tried to fix it, but it wasn't fixable so I ended up having to get a new dishwasher. He only charged me for the service call and not any of the parts that he tried. Since he was able to come out the next day, I wasn't out any time before it was determined that I needed a new dishwasher. I would call on Midlands Appliance Service againFilson T.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:We are a small company with a lot of experince . We strive for excellence in every aspect of are trade. We service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Are service calls are $75 and we offer 10% military discountRecent Review:Very Well. Mr Lever discussed our options with us. He explained if we put anymore money into repairing our old unit we would be spending more money than was wise in trying to keep the system alive. During the repairs we became familiar with Ed Lever's employee Henry who demonstrated the same professionalism and values as Mr. Lever. His installation team Robert, Mario and Chase were awesome. Prompt, neat, & very complete. We hardly knew they were in the house. They worked quietly and quickly. All business. Mr Lever went over every single detail, making sure our every initial item had been taken care of when the job was complete. <br /> It has been a week now with our new heat and we could not be more pleased. For the first time ever we are not pouring money into the coffers of the power company. <br /Kat K.
- Business Description:Residential/ Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor that offers Sales, Service, Installation, New Construction, Ductwork, Zoning, Indoor Air Quality, Attic Blown-in Fiberglass Insulation, and Gas PipinRecent Review:service man called a few minutes before arrival, and arrived promptly. He diagnosed the problem as a failed fan motor, and proceeded to repair. Service was great, but price seemed excessive! <br />Douglas T.
- Business Description:We have a great team, we work together for our customers likeness and happiness. (803) 446-9773Recent Review:Not only did the person Ms. Corinthian send to get that done, but he also painted a closet for me and had everything done in just a little over 6 hours! He was friendly and polite, and did a good, thorough, and neat job. My only complaint was that he was about an hour and 40 minutes late, but there may have been some communication issue. Ms. Corinthian was very punctual when she met with me for a quote on some other work I needed done. I would highly recommend All Purpose Crew to anyone looking for painting or handyman workRachelle K.
- Business Description:Since 1985, 2nd Wind has been providing residents of Greater Columbia, Lexington, and all of the Midlands with quality HVAC products and superior heating and air conditioning technical service. All technicians are EPA certified. We service all brands, makes and models. We have also are a BBB accredited business and have an A+ rating with the Better Business BureauRecent Review:work was performed well, was completed in two days with no problems. I have now had the new system for two years and have had no problems at all. <br /> I would recommend 2nd wind to anyone needing this work done. <br /Matthew C.
- Business Description:Service all major brands of appliance.Recent Review:My GE refrigerator stopped cooling. I emailed Mr. Walters on Sunday afternoon & he called me in less than an hour. By the next afternoon, refrigerator was fixed. Very reasonable price. Dependable, honest and knowledgeable. Will definitely use againStephanie C.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:DUCTZ of Greater Columbia, a division of Carolina Conditions Heating|Cooling|Plumbing|Electrical, adheres to the NADCA (the National Air Duct Cleaners Association) Standards as well as the EPA Standards and Checklist. We provide customers with air duct cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and HVAC restoration services in the Greater Columbia, South Carolina area. 40+ employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional email - fastserv..Recent Review:Purchased dryer vent cleaning for $107. It did end up costing an additional $50 because the dryer vent was on the roof. That wasn't in the fine print. The sub contractor also charged full price the day of service due to a glitch but refunded my original purchase through Angie's list promptlyJohn L.
- Business Description:We offer top quality, professional repair service on major brand home appliances. Washers, dryers, ranges, dishwashers, refrigerators. I believe customers should have a honest technician that truly wants to help with the issue at hand, with out trying to up sale the job. I have been in the appliance repair business for 13 years with GE, and strive to offer great service, the way I would want service for my own equipment. Because I am not just your technician, I am also the owner of Lake Murra..Recent Review:They did an excellent job, came out the same day I called, and was very quick with getting the part needed. I had no problems with his work and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him.Mary W C.
Deals in Irmo for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Irmo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 2nd Wind Heating & Air Conditioning6130 Shakespeare Rd
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
- 2nd Wind Heating & Air Conditioning
- AAA Accurate Backflow Testing & Repair124 Woodcraft Dr
Lexington, South Carolina 29073
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance Professional LLC2212 Platt Springs Rd Ste B
West Columbia, South Carolina 29169
- Appliance Tech5129 Two Notch Rd
Columbia, South Carolina 29204
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- ARTISANS SERVICESPO Box 4104
Irmo, South Carolina 29063
- Assurance Appliance Repair, LLC221 Pisgah Ct
Lexington, South Carolina 29072
- AAA Accurate Backflow Testing & Repair
- BAREFOOT APPLIANCE SERVICE CO6512 MERRILL RD
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- BAREFOOT APPLIANCE SERVICE CO
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- COLUMBIA APPLIANCE & SERVICE CO INC8708 TWO NOTCH RD
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
- Crew Plumbing Air Electrical3711 Monroe St
Columbia, South Carolina 29205
- Cunningham Appliance Repair1340 Young Dr
Columbia, South Carolina 29210
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- EXPRESS APPLIANCE & REPAIR708 VALHALLA DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29229
- EXPRESS APPLIANCE & REPAIR
- Flowers Heating & CoolingPO Box 881
Camden, South Carolina 29020
- Flowers Heating & Cooling
- JCoppock International (In Home Appliance Repair)100 Bon Bon Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
- JCoppock International (In Home Appliance Repair)