When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hilton Head Island, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hilton Head Island
- Wide Open Land SurveyingGreat. Pleasant and professional, responsive when emailed or called; arrived on time; took the time to explain the process which ended up being very helpful when neighbor was concerned about where property lines fell; was willing to discuss with neighbor when they were concerned about where property lines were since they had a different idea from previous homeowner. Would definitely recommend him again
- Horne Surveying And MappingTotal experience was excellent. He responded promptly to my request. He provided an immediate cost estimate, which was significantly lower than my other bids. He met with me after the service to show me where the property lines were located, and offered to return to walk all the lines secondary to a rain out during our meeting
- Yawn Land Surveys LLCI had a need for an elevation certificate on my property. A list provided by my insurance agent included Mr. Yawn's name, and our town mayor said she and an employee were familiar with him and he did good work for a reasonable price. I called Mr. Yawn and left a message which he promptly returned. He was very specific in providing the details of what he would do and what he needed from me. We made an appointment for him to come do the work and he showed up exactly on time. He told me he would do the survey, prepare the elevation certificate, send me a PDF of it, and mail me 3 original copies of it. All of this was done on a timely basis. I am very pleased with Mr. Yawn's professionalism, promptness and courtesy. I would not hesitate to hire him again and/or recommend him to a friend or family member
- T-Square SurveyingThese guys were absolutely phenomenal to work with and very prompt responding to my emails. I had a tight completion deadline and they were able to turn it around within 2 days from my request. That far exceeded my expectations. Without question, I would definitely use them again.
- Chatham Surveying ServicesI attempted to contact this company on several occasions. I left three messages and even spoke with the owner directly. He told me he was busy and assured me he would call me back at the end of the day "once he pulled up the information on my property." Three days later, he has not even attempted to call me. I know times are tough for people in the real estate business and related fields, but this guy was very unprofessional. Meanwhile, I have delayed the process of having my property surveyed for over a week now in an effort to give this guy an opportunity to contact me. Out of sheer frustration, I called another highly recommended surveyor. This gentleman answered the phone directly and scheduled an appointment on the spot. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this company
Land Surveyors in Hilton Head Island
- Business Description:T-Square Surveying has been serving Hilton Head, Bluffton and the LowCountry for over 35 years. We are Professional Land Surveyors licensed and registered by the SC LLR. Our experience and historical surveying records afford us the ability to provide accurate, quick and affordable land surveying servicesRecent Review:They were very prompt and professional. They actually were able to come and perform the work a week earlier than planned.MARK F.
- Business Description:COMPASS CONSTRUCTION is a South Carolina General Contractor primarily focused on Residential, Commercial, Remodeling, and Maintenance construction services. We act in the capacity of a General Contractor managing our clients projects, as a Construction Manager consulting on construction projects, or as a Subcontractor in any of the trade areas. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer a range of services from handyman work right up to commercial construction while delivering the same focus ..Recent Review:Slow, but the finished results was goodGlenn G.
- Business Description:Brewer Land Surveying is a full-service, fully automated Land Surveying firm licensed for operation in Georgia and South Carolina. Some of the services we offer are: •FEMA Flood Elevation Certificates •Boundary Surveys •Topographical Surveys •Foundation Surveys •As-built Surveys •ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys •Subdivision Plats •Construction Layout •GPS Control Points •Route Surveys •Mapping for GIS infrastructure projects •Aerial Photography Control Targeting Please contact us ..
- Business Description:Surveying Consultants is a local and regional corporation dedicated to providing quality professional land information services since 1983. Our firm is headquartered in Bluffton, SC, with a field staging office in Rincon, GA. It was founded in 1983 by Terry Hatchell, PLS. The firm has been in continuous operation since its conception under his direction. We provide professional services in SC and GA, and provide support surveying in NY, VA, MI, PA, FL and many other states. Our dedicated prof..
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Hilton Head Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!