Carpet Pros Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 1998

3415 Westinghouse Blvd Ste 3

Charlotte, NC 28273

Carpet Pros is Charlotte's most trusted carpet, upholstery and fine area rug cleaning firm and has served the Charlotte region since 1995. At Carpet Pros we take great pride in our reputation, our extensive experience, our systems, and our 100% money- back guarantee for all the services we provide. You can depend on Carpet Pros to provide you with the most professional service possible!...

carpet cleaning (635)carpet installation (155)upholstery cleaning (85)flooring (53)oriental rug cleaning (13)water damage restoration (12)floor cleaning (8)drapery cleaning (4)air duct cleaning (2)

02/26/2021

We contacted Carpet Pros to help us with stretching carpet to repair a bunched up area in our hallway and to clean the carpets. They quickly responded, and I met with one of the owners, Darrell, at my home. Darrell provided us with a quote for the work and we scheduled the work without any issues. The work was completed without any issues and now our carpet looks great and there are no more signs of any bunched up carpet! Overall this was a great experience: they quickly solved our problem and delivered on what they promised.

Description of Work
Carpet Stretching and Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

03/30/2020

This is a fantastic company. I would go as far as to say, they are one of the best service providers that I have dealt with in Charlotte. We have used them several times for carpet cleaning and carpet repairs and they have always exceeded expectations. The owner, Darrell, is fully involved and knows his business well. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpets repaired and cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/15/2019

Thank you very much !! We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

11/20/2019

Outstanding! I have used Carpet Pros since 2006, and this trip I had the pleasure of working with Darryl the owner again who was training a new team member Tommy. We discussed the areas of concerned, I had the furniture moved for a smooth flow and used blocks, coasters and plastic under the furniture legs. Realistically, it takes a good 24 hours for the carpeting to dry with 70 degrees and ceiling fans going. Don't skimp on the carpet protector! It truly saves your carpet for years! Wet carpet will not look as clean, but once it thoroughly dries, you'll notice the difference. If something is not quite right, Carpet Pros will make it right. Good communications when they arrive and discussing the areas of concern will make a huge difference. Total price $509.00

Description of Work
4 rooms, hallway and stairways cleaned with carpet protector and pet service enzyme solution where needed.

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking your time to send in a review. We are very proud that we have been an Angie's List service provider for over 20 years. We look forward to being of service to you for many years to come.

09/10/2019

They picked up rug, cleaned it over a two week period and returned it. It came back perfect. Friendly, professional, I will call them again.

Description of Work
Area rug needed deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed] and we appreciate the positive comments. We are a family business that genuinely cares about doing the job the right way. Darrell Thomas / Owner

08/19/2019

Darrell was very thorough with the explanation. Adam was very professional. He arrived on time and did a wonderful job. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and treated for water damage

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Were proud to be of service. Darrell Thomas / Owner

03/19/2019

Brand new carpet and a large coffee stain! I am glad I looked at the reviews on Carpet Pros. Daniel and his coworker did an amazing job explaining the issues, outlining the process and then did a great job in ensuring that they used the right techniques and treatments to remove what I thought was permanent. From my perspective, they have the right equipment, training and people to handle almost anything. Carpet Pros is definitely on my "go to" list.

Description of Work
Stain removal from a new (and expensive) area rug

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Coffee stains can be difficult to deal with. We pride ourselves in keeping on top of all advancements in our industry so that we can achieve the best possible result. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thank you, Darrell Thomas / Owner

02/03/2019

Prompt responses to my multiple requests for date changes and timely, excellent service.

Description of Work
Two carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We are always glad to be flexible AND to provide the most outstanding service experience possible. Thank you, Darrell Thomas / Owner

02/01/2019

The gentleman was on time and courteous. He phoned ahead to make sure we didn't forget about the appointment (that was nice). He was able to remove some stubborn stains. He did a good job. My sister was happy with the results.

Description of Work
3 partial carpets in 2 bedrooms and I office

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed] and we appreciate the positive comments. I am curious to know what we did wrong to be graded a "B". These sound like "A Plus" comments to me. I do understand that many do not hand out "A" ratings casually. Please let us know what we can to to improve next time and we look forward to taking excellent care of you, and your sister. Thank you, Darrell Thomas / Owner

11/21/2018

Carpet Pros did a very good job. They called ahead to let me know a time of arrival, arrived on time, and did a great job of cleaning the carpet. The technician was friendly, personable, and efficient. The carpet looks great!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed] and we very much appreciate the positive comments. We put a lot of effort into providing the most outstanding service experience possible. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thank you, Darrell Thomas / Owner

08/10/2018

Great job done on both pieces of work. Carpet stretcher was excellent and did a great job. He removed an inch of excess from the entire length of the room where the carpet had loosened off the tack board. Then with cleaning and sanitizing, the rug looked brand new again! Thank you Carpet Pro people! You do awesome work!

Description of Work
Carpet stretching and cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Cleaning carpet, upholstery, draperies, repairs & re-stretching, water damage restoration, pick up & delivery, rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, wood cleaning

New carpet sales, installation & area rug binding.