Pat Mounts TVs

Founded 2020 •

Here at Pat Mounts TVs, I sustain my business on quality and integrity. With over 10 years of experience I am an expert and passionate about all “work” around the house and specialize in TV Mounting, Smart Home Automation, Home Renovations and Upgrades. I am committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project look forward to earning your business. I use quotations around “work” because whether it's replacing an outdated light with a brand new fan with a remote control, installing a smart lock, or putting a tv on the wall, it has never felt like work for me. Coming from a military family, and having served in the Navy myself, honesty and punctuality are two characteristics that I take pride in and have centered creating my business around. I believe that clear and constant communication is a vital aspect to ensuring my work is completed to your total satisfaction. Beginning with the estimate and continuing on through the completion of the job, I will always be available to provide updates and answer all questions. 10% discount for Military. - Pat ...

DeckMasters of Greenville

We are local high end out door living company. We build new composite decks, resurface existing ones, aluminum screen rooms, roof structures, fireplaces, fire pits, patios. We do not do repair work or build fences.

Bursha Interior Decorating

The majority of the work I do are in services that enhance the aesthetics of the home and office. The bulk of my work normally includes furniture assembly, TV Mounting, Art hanging, window treatments, mirror hanging, lighting installation, checklists, and some other handy related tasks.

Home & Auto Repair

We are your one stop shop for all your interior home handyman needs! We look forward to being a resource to you.

12/09/2020

Pat was On Time, did Professional Work, and was Polite Throughout. We needed two ceiling electrical boxes and fans installed in top floor bedrooms, including running conduit to wall switches. I was an electrician early in my life so I know very well how difficult it is to run conduit in a shallow attic space. He understood clearly how I wanted the wiring done and switches placed. He assembled and ...

Description of Work
Install New Electrical Lines and Install New Ceiling Fans

Category electrician,handyman service

10/03/2020

He installed electrical outlets and they seem to be working well. He also wall mounted a TV That was initially too high and he came back and adjusted the height free of charge. However, it is just one person and the TV weighs 75 pounds so I offered to help. 3 hdmi cables ripped most likely when Tv was taken off wall so holes could be re-drilled. I should have removed the cables before he came by t...

Description of Work
Handymen

Category electrician,handyman service

09/30/2020

Pat did a great job! He was professional, prompt and the work was done right. He is also reasonably priced! I will continue to use him for future projects.

Description of Work
Toilet removal and install

Category handyman service,remodeling

09/23/2020

Pat was very professional and responded very quickly. He is very welcoming on all the questions that you may have. Great communicator and his work is very clean and impeccable. Will definitely hire him again! Thanks Pat!!

Description of Work
Tv mounting

Category handyman service

08/31/2020

I've hired Pat for a few different "handyman" type projects. Great guy, jobs well done, honest and fair. Can't ask for more. Thanks Pat!

Description of Work
Various projects

Category closet systems,handyman service

TV mounting, hiding wires behind wall, Changing lights or fan fixtures, Replacing or repairing electrical outlets and switches, Smart home services and home automation, Smart locks,Home Renovations and upgrades, Ceiling Fans, Glad to help with any other services required.

Check, PayPal