What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Beaufort, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Beaufort
- T & T Concepts LLCWe are so impressed with T and T Concepts. They have a strong work ethic with integrity, professionalism and punctuality. We will always use T and T Concepts for our landscaping in the future.
- T & T Concepts LLCTodd managed my lawn service from May 2014 through Feb 2018 -- the entire time I lived in my home there in Pooler, GA. He also installed sod, a flower bed, along with other hardscaping needs. I traveled quite a bit for my job and always felt comfortable knowing that Todd would be there when he said he would and my lawn would be clean. I've since sold the house and moved from the area. If I move back and need any type of lawn service, Todd will be the first person I call. I highly recommend him for your yard service needs. He's about as professional and honest person you'll ever meet
- T & T Concepts LLCAfter seeing the good reviews here, I left Todd a message on Friday afternoon. I was surprised to hear back from him that evening when we set up a no-pressure consultation on Monday. His bid was very reasonable, and the work was done promptly and very well. Todd made sure I was happy with everything. He bids and does all of the work himself which ensures high quality while minimizing cost. I've had bad experiences with three of the local nursery/landscape companies and didn't have high hopes - but I couldn't have been more wrong. Todd will be taking care of my yard from here on out. Thank you
- T & T Concepts LLCI discovered Todd on Angie's List. He was very responsive to my initial inquiry and arrived at my house promptly for the initial estimate. His estimate was well organized and complete with all the details we had discussed outlined in an Excel document, and emailed to me within 1-2 business days. That alone was impressive. Not only is Todd a very hard worker, he is also computer savvy, and a gentleman. Todd arrived on time and worked on the job himself, along with another worker which he knew well and was also very nice. They worked very hard for three days with long hours and did not cut any corners, despite the oppressive heat. Todd said he was a meticulous person and indeed he was with our job. We've had several neighbors comment that our yard has been transformed and I could not be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend Todd for your landscape project without any reservations. I interviewed and got quotes from 6 landscapers prior to choosing Todd for the job. I am very thankful I chose Todd, (T&T Concepts) - it was the right choice
- Dixie Lawn CareI have gone through several providers of this service, and have been consistently let down. I finally did the smart thing and checked Angie's List! I found Dixie Lawn Care and have been very happy since! Please give this company a try; I am 100 percent sure you will be happier than you ever have been with someone else
- Dixie Lawn CareDixie Lawn Care came highly recommended by a friend. I also looked them up on Angie's List. The owner came by and looked at the job and gave me an estimate. I was so impressed with John, the owner, that I hired him to cut the grass and prune any plants needing it on a permanent basis. They come every other week to take care of my property and send me a bill monthly. This way I don't have to worry about having to be home when the crew comes. There have been a few times when Dixie Lawn did not make it on the day they were supposed to come due to the weather, etc. When that happens John lets me know and comes another day, usually Friday. I was so impressed with their work that I hired the company to take care of the lawn of a home which is an estate. John is usually with the crew and if you need to tell him something, he will immediately stop what he is doing and come right over to me. I would recommend this company to anyone who wishes a good and friendly lawn service
- Bowers Lawn Care & LandscapingI had let my yard go. There were all those pine needles, leaves and everything. My husband saw this company in the neighborhood. He talked to them. They came out that afternoon and gave us a quote. Then they came back a couple of hours later and did the yard. It looked great. They did a total fix up for the next season and they really did a good job. They just came out very quickly. They could have put it off for two weeks. Their price was good. I would definitely use them again. They just did an excellent job and they did the job quickly. They were just two guys but they did the work of like 10 people
- International Landscape ManagementHe is supposed to come every week with exception of this winter he comes every two weeks. He is good when he shows up.
- T & T Concepts LLCit went well he was very professional. Did an excellent job! My only negative comment was that i had to contact him each time i needed yard work as he said he didn't have scheduled yard care. On each visit I would ask when he needed to come back and would have to contact him. The last time 28 March, 3 weeks later from the last visit, I contacted him and was informed "Sorry but only taking on year round customers at this time". I was confused because I had been using him since April 2015 thru March 2016. I wasn't aware i wasn't "a year round customer"... I was very disappointed and left with no one. He didn't offer recommendations, I had to ask. I did eventually find someone thru thumbtack...but it didn't seem very professional business practice. If there was an issue with our business relationship, i wasn't aware. I paid promptly and always; eft the amount he told me and paid any amount increase he gave. I didn't think there were issues i just learned he no longer wanted to do my job when i contacted on the next visit as he had always told me to do. Price: Fair...I have a rather large yard that can get out of hand if it goes longer than 3 weeks...usually paid $55-60 dollars Punctuality: He wasn't timely but he came the day he promised Responsiveness: we only talked via text; my rating is mainly how i learned he was longer doing my yard. Would not use again or hire due to the way he ended my services; and lack of communication as to any form of dissatisfaction
Leaf Removal Services in Beaufort
- Business Description:Here at Hagood Landscaping, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the landscaping trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. licensed and bondeRecent Review:Did a good job. Gutter was good. Roof was pretty good. Nice fellas. Seemed professional.John D.
- Business Description:We offer power washing and handyman services (such as deck repair, painting, gutters, install gutter covers, some flooring and some carpentry) for all of Suffolk County.Recent Review:Not well my job was not complete and it costed too much , they are not very professional and I was charged twice and needed to dispute one of the charges with my Amex because they could not help me on their end. The man promised to come bs j and finish but I have heard from him again . Not hiring this company in the fallToni L.
- Business Description:Coastal Shores Landscape & Property Maintenance has been serving the area since 2002. We offer complete landscape and property maintenance for homes, business, and developments.Recent Review:Even though the lawn and garden beds didn't look that great, we stuck with the seller's landscaping company, Coastal Shores, after purchasing a new home in Bluffton. That turned out to be a mistake and we made a change after 8 months of giving them an opportunity to improve. Most of the premium services listed in our contract like pruning, weeding, chemical treatments were either not performed or done so very sporadically. It was obvious to us that our neighbors had superior companies managing their properties so we switched. In my opinion the owner does not understand the basic tenants of good customer service. He was unresponsive to our concerns and despite knowing that we had issues never bothered to call or pay us a visit. He has a nice website though, but that didn't help our yard to look any better. He recently hired a new manager who has some good ideas about how to turn things around, so there is hope for the future - thus we gave the company a C instead of a DRichard C.
- Business Description:I am the owner and operator of marviglio's fix it. I do everything myself or have the help of son and wife. We give free estimates and offer 5% military discount.
- Business Description:Island Maint offers Hanyman and Subcontractor services to the Barrier Islands. We accept All major credit cards , cash or certified checks.
- Business Description:We remove asbestos, lead and mold. We also do interior demo.
- Business Description:Discounts for yearly contracts and additional services combined for home owners. I am looking for a steady customer base. All work will be performed by myself.
- Business Description:Codered has been operating for over 20 yrs, and has handpicked employees that have a minimum of ten years exp. There are no upfront fees for the customer, and we offer free estimates, senior discounts, family discounts, holiday discounts, payment plans, discounts on material, we try to help the customer not help ourselves. At Codered Painting and Pressure Washing every jobs an emergency and there's no job to big or small so give us a cal
- Business Description:Lawncare & Landscape
- Business Description:Local Firefighter and Paramedic owned business that specializes in the removal of ugly roof stains caused by algae, fungus and lichens by using Eco Friendly roof cleaning products and systems. Accepts major credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Port Royal
- Ladys Island
- Parris Island
- Fripp Island
- Saint Helena Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Green Pond
- Early Branch
- Edisto Island
- Tybee Island
- Port Wentworth
- Garden City
leaf removal services in Beaufort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL GO HANDYMAN & A GIRL45 Queens folly rd
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- ALL GO HANDYMAN & A GIRL
- Blue Water Lawn Care210 Burton Rd
- Blue Water Lawn Care
- Diamond Lawn Care Services118 Okatie Park Cir E
Ridgeland, South Carolina
- Diamond Lawn Care Services
- LR Elite Lawn Maintenance
Beaufort, South Carolina
- LR Elite Lawn Maintenance
- New Life Lawn Care LLC67 Low Country Dr
Ridgeland, South Carolina
- New Life Lawn Care LLC
- Redcap - Lowcountry Service Concierge124 Coosaw Club Dr
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Redcap - Lowcountry Service Concierge
- Townsend Maintenance7306A Mayer Ave
- Townsend Maintenance