Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Cranston, RI
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Cranston
- PRECISION SAW & MOWER SVCExcellent, We purchased a new Stihl Chainsaw, in which they gave us tips on how to keep the chainsaw running efficiently. Afterwards, we dropped off our generator to be serviced for an oil leak, and the gentleman went right through the whole engine to see if there were any other services needed. He had to replace a part on the motor and did so at an affordable price
- STANDARD HARDWARE COHe repaired a log splitter for me. He's very honest and he's a good person. The other person who works with him is very knowledgeable, so he has good support behind him. He is the best place to go to for small engine repair. They're also very good for screen repair and broken glass, and the owner does all of that himself
- AMERICAN LAWNMOWER SVCWe've been using American Lawnmower for over ten years now and have no complaints. They come and pick-up the tractor and drop it off on the days they say they will. We really haven't used any other vendor for this job so we really have no basis for comparison, but we have been very satisfied with American Lawnmower
- City Saw ServiceThis guy is just great! I've gone there for years, and he always does excellent work and delivers it on time. Highly recommended!
- Sears Hometown Store Wakefield RiThis local hometown Sears store has consistently provided quality help when we face the many needs of maintaining our home. From maintaining our lawn, air conditioning, dehumidifiers, to washing our clothes and freezing our food, , each time we visit our local store to ask questions, consider options, they have helped us to understand and select solutions that work for us. They provided a valuable service to our community. Most recently, our daughter wanted to upgrade from a push mower to a solid quality lawn tractor for her acre of lawn. Over the course of two visits, the sears owner acquainted us with options available and helped our daughter select a lawn tractor that would meet her needs
- Greenville HardwareI called for advice before bringing my mower for service, but the problem could not be diagnosed over the phone.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCWainwright tuned up my mower and snow blower. I had then return to service another lawn mower. They were professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCOne of our mowers would have cost more to fix than it was worth, Instead of just fixing it, they were upfront on the situation. Also a piece on out snow blower was returned broken. When I let them know what happened , I got immediate response, and options that were in my favor to correct this situation
- AMERICAN LAWNMOWER SVCThey fixed it on time and in budget ( and ordered a part especially to keep within the budget). When I got home, it ran for a while, then wouldn't start again. We noticed that the metal hook that attached into the bar had sheared. They took it back very graciously, fixed again for only the cost of the part ( and that was because it was so old they didn't have any lying around to use.) Very polite and helpful shop
- Jim's Small Engine RepairWhen I began researching where to take my one-year-old lawn mower for repair and servicing, I was disappointed to find that the factory authorized places were pretty darn far away, and one of them had an F rating on Angie's List! So then, I checked Angie's List for other facilities which might be closer and rated well, but they too were more than twenty miles away. So then, I did a local Google search and found Jim's Small Engine Repair, which was just a couple of miles away. I called him and told him what I needed and he told me to bring it right over, and when I asked for an estimate he provided one that was very close to the final cost. I dropped off the lawn mower and was told it might take a day or two, but just a couple of hours after I left it he called me to tell me it was finished! When I went to pick it up, he explained in detail what he had done and then gave me a verbal list of several things I could do to keep it running optimally. He took his time explaining things and answered all my questions. Told me to call with any problems and asked me to hang on to the repair tag as it had notes that would cue his memory to my particular machine if I was to call. A nice, extra touch was that he had cleaned the whole mower so it looked new! A real gentleman whom I will definitely use again. He works out of his home in a pleasant little neighborhood. What every little town needs, a local neighborhood repairman
Last update on February 1, 2019
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Cranston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Whether it's a push mower, riding mower, reel mower, weed trimmer or edger, make sure you maintain and clean your equipment so that it lasts season to season.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Providence,
- East Providence,
- Central Falls,
- West Warwick,
- Valley Falls,
- North Scituate,
- East Greenwich,
lawn mower repair shops in Cranston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ALL OUTDOORS POWER EQUIPMENT4060 TOWER HILL RD
Wakefield, Rhode Island 02879
- ALL OUTDOORS POWER EQUIPMENT
- City Saw Service110 Bay View Ave
Riverside, Rhode Island 02915
- City Saw Service
- Ernie's Mower Service Inc20 Ten Rod Rd
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
- Ernie's Mower Service Inc
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC75 TIOGUE AVE
West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC
- Pat's Power Equipment3992 Old Post Rd
Charlestown, Rhode Island 02813
- Pat's Power Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SEARS1235 W Main Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 569020 Raffaele Rd
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5690
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
Middleboro, Massachusetts 02346
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC