Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Cranston, RI
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Cranston
- Correia LandscapingJose was on time and finished 3000' of sod with mulch in one day. This included removing previous weed/grass and putting down top soil before the sod installation. The sod he put down was top rate, looks great and never had any brown patches. When all the leaves had fallen this year, Jose came back in removed all of my leave piles for free. I can't say enough about how great a service Jose and JAC Landscape provide. Highly recommended
- Gorton's Small EngineChris knows what he's doing. Machines run great and he makes them look like new. He does not automatically put in new carburetors and will take the time to clean up the old ones so they work like new. Also offers advice on how to start each machine that is not always in the operating manual. Price is reasonable and completely satisfied with is work. I used him years ago but lost the name and he had moved his business down the block. I've used many service companies over the years and highly recommend Chris. He's really down to earth
- Gorton's Small EngineIncredibly well! Chris did repaired the engine by fixing 2 valves, one valve stem broken, the other bent. Also, by doing the traditional maintenance (oil, filters, etc). Also, by putting 3 new tires and tunes on. That machine is 15 years ld and I need it to clear the acre. It runs so well now, it runs (and looks) like when it was new. Thank you, Chris!
- Gorton's Small EngineChris did an excellent job getting our pressure washer up and running. When we dropped it off on Tuesday, it explained that he had other repairs underway and wouldn't get a chance to look at it until Friday, which was fine. (Other repair shop told us 5 weeks!) Chris called us the next day to say pressure washer was repaired and ready to pick up. Chris explained everything he did and turned it on to show us that it was indeed ready to go. Very professional. We will definitely use him again and recommend him to others. Thanks, Chris
- Gorton's Small EngineExcellent. I live 40 miles from his shop. I took another lawn mower to a local place. They had it for 1 month, charged me $95 for just a repair of carburetor and the lawn mower wasn't even washed off.. I took my other mower to Chris and he had it back to me in 2 days. Charges me $75 for same repair and a full service cleaned, sharpened blades etc. He also fixed my gas hedge trimmer. Will drive the distance. Professional, thorough and great value. Very timely service. Thank you Chris
- Gorton's Small EngineChain saw was running in days and so was the lawn mower. Both are looking and running like new. I found him very reasonable.
- Gorton's Small EngineChris was very attentive to my needs and even went the "extra mile" to make sure I had it back in time for an impending snow storm! During his assessment of my snowblower the pull cord broke while he was attempting to start it. Chris replaced the pull cord at no additional charge! I was very impressed with Chris and would definitely recommend him
- Gorton's Small EngineI called Gorton's requesting a quote to fix a riding lawn mower (and also having it picked up and delivered). The first question I was asked, after the initial greeting and description of what I needed, was what was actually happening (or not happening, to be more specific). When I answered his very first question, he mentioned (very astutely, I might add) what the "typical" solution was. In actuality, his initial solution solved my problem! He added that if his initial diagnoses did not work, then I was to call back and he would immediately schedule service. I must say, giving me a possible solution without charging me for a service call was very much appreciated. I attribute that to his honesty and integrity. If I'm in need of small engine repair in the future, you can rest assured that Gorton's will be my first call
- Gorton's Small EngineChris did a great job fixing my lawnmower. It wasn’t starting and I was trying to decide if I should get it fixed or just buy a new one. Since it was just a year old I decided to try and get it repaired. I’m glad that I did. Chris found the problem and fixed it, as well as changing the oil, power washing the mower, and sharpening the blade. His price was very reasonable and I am going to be bringing all my small engine repair jobs to Chris in the future. I highly recommend him
- Gorton's Small EngineChris was very responsive, punctual with pick up/return and prompt in his repair turn around time. Besides repairing the mower, he offered suggestions to ensure proper care and maintenance. I will definitely hold onto Chris's contact info.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Cranston
- Business Description:SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE SERVICE RIDE ON MOWERS, PUSH MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, PORTABLE GENERATORS , LOG SPLITTERS TORPEDO STYLE KEROSENE HEATERS POWER TOOLS AIR TOOLS GO KARTS GOLF CARTS AND MORE.. DONT' BE AFRAID TO ASK WE FIX..Recent Review:Punctual, were there when they said. Snowblower ran great.Scott R.
- Business Description:Is your lawnmower not starting? leaf blower won't stay running? Frustrated w/ that chainsaw? I can fix it!!! I offer professional Small Engine Repair for reasonable rates, with guaranteed quick turn-around for routine maintenance. (Also: Riding-mowers, weedwackers, power-washers, snow-blowers, chippers, log-splitters, anything w/ an engine!) I also offer repair for out-board boat engines, blade and chain sharpening, and welding & metal-cutting services. Pick-up and delivery service availabl..Recent Review:Chris knows what he's doing. Machines run great and he makes them look like new. He does not automatically put in new carburetors and will take the time to clean up the old ones so they work like new. Also offers advice on how to start each machine that is not always in the operating manual. Price is reasonable and completely satisfied with is work. I used him years ago but lost the name and he had moved his business down the block. I've used many service companies over the years and highly recommend Chris. He's really down to earthRobert v.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Dryer was making noise when tumbling.rick m.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic, Wes is great craftsman, punctual, great attention to detail. Was approachable, answered all questions. Super psyched about our new deck. Have a few more projects coming up Wes will be my first callTodd W.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We have more weeds than when we started. Company puts all responsibility for identifying problems and scheduling expert evaluation onto the homeowner. A lot of pressure to accept an auto renewing agreement. All in all if I had taken 699 dollar bills, shredded them and sprinkled them on the lawn the results would have been far superiorRobert D.
- Recent Review:I give the shop an A for its honesty. They explained that they could do the work, but for only an additional $25 I could buy a brand new one. and they recommended where to get it.Howard S.
- Business Description:Mention Angies list for a 10% discount, ends 10/31/2011
- Business Description:We service all makes and models of power equipment. Blade sharpening as well as pick up and delivery services are offered.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Providence
- East Providence
- Central Falls
- West Warwick
- Valley Falls
- North Scituate
- East Greenwich
lawn mower repair shops in Cranston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fred's Service Center3730 Pawtucket Ave
Riverside, Rhode Island
- Fred's Service Center
- Gorton's Small Engine83 Allendale Ave
Johnston, Rhode Island
- Gorton's Small Engine
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC75 TIOGUE AVE
West Warwick, Rhode Island
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC
- My Lawn15 Lantern Rd
Smithfield, Rhode Island
- My Lawn
- New England Star397 Chestnut Hill Rd
Chepachet, Rhode Island
- New England Star
- Pat's Power Equipment3992 Old Post Rd
Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Pat's Power Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC