Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Warren, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Warren
- Anderson ConstructionIt was great! Bill and the other worker , Dave/Mike? Provided outstanding service. Bill explained clearly to me all of the work that they were about to do in and outside of my 91 year old mothers home. Excellent team!!
- VERN'S DOOR SVCI called and left Vern a message on a Sunday night that I couldn't get my garage door closed. I explained that for security reasons I didn't like the door being open while I was at work. He came out first thing Monday morning to assess the problem. I should add it was the coldest day of the year. Vern was very professional and very knowledgeable. He fixed the problem and proceeded to look over the rest of the operating system.It turned out that the track wasn't even properly attached to the wall of the garage. Thus shaking and causing it to loosen from the track. He put in new bolts, adjusted the track, adjusted the proper opening and closing height, and lubricated the system. He noticed that the garage light didn't work so he fixed that too. After looking over the entire system, he fixed a loose connection that would have caused a future problem. I was very impressed that he was so thorough to leave me with a very good operating system. My door had been closing crooked for years. I replaced three springs over the years because of that. It runs so smoothly now. I could not have been more pleased and grateful. I should add that a couple of years prior, I had the same issue. I phoned another service provider. They fixed the problem, but never took the time to look at anything else
- VERN'S DOOR SVCHE CHECKED OUT THE ADDRESS AND GARAGE RIGHT AFTER I CALLED HIM. I WAS AT WORK. WHEN HE DID SO. HE REPLACED AN OLD WOODEN DOOR AND HEAVY SPRING WITH A NEW FIBERGLASS DOOR. ALL THE DEBRIS WAS GONE AND THE NEW DOOR IN PLACE WHILE I WAS AT WORK. I INITIALLY WAS SUGGESTED VERN BY MY BOSS AT WORK. MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR USED VERN FOR HIS GARAGE DOOR ALSO
- VERN'S DOOR SVCIt always goes great with Vern. He is not out to take you to the cleaners. Have used him 2 other times - very pleased with any of the work he has done! I gave him $40 instead of the $20 he asked for. Don't wait too long, he is thinking of getting out of the business.
- TOM'S OVERHEAD DOORVery satisfied! High tension spring was broken on our garage door so that we could not open it. Tom came the same day we called and got us up and running with a temporary repair until he ordered a new spring. We had to wait a bit longer than expected for the new spring to arrive but as I stated previously, we were up and running so it wasn't a problem. Tom also lubed and adjusted the door. The workmanship was very good and the price very reasonable
- PETERSON OVERHEAD DOOR COI called them at 6:30 am because the garage door was hanging off the tracks above my car. The winds were supposed to pick up later in the day and I was afraid that the door would fall on my car. After explaining the situation to them, they stated they would have someone at my house at 7:30. The repairman arrived on time and had the door fixed by 8 am. I am very pleased with their service
- North County CarpentryVery good job and honest. Was thorough and checked for other problems. Was honest because he stated I did not have any other problems with dry wall and window and outside of house. Has done other work for me in the past which inlcudes installing other windows, doors, mudding and he put the roof on my house. Would highly recommend him
- Copar ConstructionCoPar also installed a Pela door and storm door at our house. They measured correctly, they were right on schedule with installation date and finish. The door is snug and fits, including the screen/storm door. As the weather changed and minor adjustments were necessary they were right there to take care of any minor issues. Very happy and satisfied with their work
- Modern Window of NY IncWe are very happy with the windows, door and the service. The windows themselves are great - made and work smoothly. The installers were polite and respectful of the house and kept things clean. The sales person was not pushy. The price was 1/2 of another quote we received, for a better product. The installers took 2 days, rather then the 1 day we thought it would take. We plan on having them do 5 more windows and 2 doors
- HOME BASETo start with, one of the partners seems to do the on site assessments and measuring, etc. The other partner is in the office and does most of the phone communication, One is pleasant, bubbly and nice, and the other must get out of the wrong side of bed every day! One bad day I can handle but every day? So attitude is also important when things don't always go right. Mis communications such as telling me that the workers will be there and then no show or no workers will be at your place tomorrow and then me coming out of the shower to hear a worker in my house. This was an honest mistake not someone trying to come in on bad pretense but it put me and the worker in bad situation. Needless to say I took the key from them and then had to either be home when the workers came or drop the key off to their office. My experience with Home Base was several years ago and maybe they have improved with accuracy and customer service but I will never take the opportunity to find out
Door Installers in Warren
- Business Description:Nu Look Home Design Makes Roofing Easy. Better Business Bureau A+ Rated. 94% Satisfaction Rate. Over 40,000 Happy Customers. Lifetime Warranty. We are a home improvement company, not a contractor. Roofing contractors come and go, a roofing company like Nu Look Home Design is here for the long haul. Our roots run deep in our local communities across Maryland, Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Our Maryland office is located in Columbia, but we also serve all the surrou..Recent Review:Preston was very knowledgeable and transparent about the process from start to finish on our roof replacement project. We wanted the best product available(Owens Corning) and the best warranty available. A company that stands behind it's installers for LIFE is incredibly rare, as is the fully transferrable warranty when we eventually move. There was about 20+ color options since Owens Corning never reduced production during Covid and it was easy to decide. Nu Look actually had a computer generated aerial view of our home and it's exact colors and dimensions. So in real time we were able to see the different roof color options with our existing siding, shutters and colors. Very impressive company and will definitely use again when we decide to change our sidingBrad M.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if neededChristopher B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto..Recent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen of Central PA services all of the central Pennsylvania region including the Harrisburg, Lancaster and York regions. We encourage you stop by our show room in Mechanicsburg, PA and allow our knowledgeable associates to help you choose the right window or door solution for your home. Renewal by Andersen is an industry leader in quality windows and door solutions with over 100 years of proven craftsmanship. Additional DBAs - Ambassador Home Improvements Inc, Renewal By Ander..Recent Review:Traveling salesman stopped at my house. I told him 3 times we weren’t interested, but he wouldn’t leave it. If that’s the representation of the company I don’t trust the work that would have been done anyhow.Spencer B.
- Recent Review:3 times since we had our garage doors put in we have had to contact them. Each time they were rude, unprofessional and act like we are bothering them. The first time they came over the one guy was smoking and they both basically ignored me. The second time all I got was pretty much a grunt from the guy. This third time they said they came and fixed the door and when I said it wasn't working they stopped taking my calls. Nothing special about the doors so go anywhere else. We finally did and our door is now fixedmatt b.
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.
- Business Description:Reinstating the Traditional Handyman
- Business Description:Superior Home Improvement Products Seller. We sell Preservation product line. Business number- 315-853-3921. Website- www.barrierwindow.com. Email: email@example.com. For more information on our product lines exclusive to Barrier Window Systems, Inc. please visit www.preservationcollection.com and http://www.proviaproducts.com/products/entry-doors#!/signet_fiberglass_entry_doors. Click to See the Details and Entry Form and Rules for our $15,000 Annual Giveway! http://barrierwindow.com..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Sugar Grove
- Lewis Run
- Mount Jewett
door installers in Warren
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.101 Orchard Ave
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Fagnan General Contracting8687 Fay St
Portland, New York
- Fagnan General Contracting
- G.L. Olson, Inc5529 Thum Rd
Dewittville, New York
- G.L. Olson, Inc
- J. Boozer Construction111 Park Avenue
- J. Boozer Construction
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- kieffer construction
- Marilyn's Home Improvements607 N 8th Ave
- Marilyn's Home Improvements
- Nu Look Home Design Inc.7134 COLUMBIA GATEWAY DR
- Nu Look Home Design Inc.
- Old Iron Forge33 Mason Rd
- Old Iron Forge
- PETERSON OVERHEAD DOOR CO2119 WASHINGTON ST
Jamestown, New York
- PETERSON OVERHEAD DOOR CO