Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland

Founded 1953 • With Angi since August 2000

4.1

4829 Galaxy Pkwy Suite E

Cleveland, OH 44128

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cleveland! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

07/29/2022

Jennifer N.

MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! They are LIARS!! They sent over the installers with HALF the order-- the window trim came in white when we were promised numerous times that it would come in tan. Then the manager assured us a painter would be out same day as install to correct and then, after our old windows were torn out, she said there was a " miscommunication" and a painter would NOT be coming out. SHADY people-- SKETCHY sales and business practices. I absolutely regret my decision to use Champion. Would not recommend to even my worst enemy

Description of Work
Window Replacements

09/01/2020

Diane J.

The newly hired salesperson arrived on time, was detailed and very professional. I gave Champion this business opportunity based on my previous dealings with them on several other projects that I had completed with them. I appreciate the lifetime warranties they offer on their products and they performance will an issue occurs. I must admit that I was disappointed that it 2 weeks before the measurement was completed on August 28th. Although the technician was almost an hour late, he was very pleasant and was wearing a mask. He completed this work in a timely manner. My door has not been installed yet and I was told it would take 4 to 6 weeks additional.

Description of Work
Installation of new entry door

Category doors

07/18/2020

Holly H.

Terrible. I called in mid May for an appointment to get an estimate for siding. They had no opening till the end of June. I waited over five weeks. And on the day of my appointment they texted to cancel the appointment due to the person being sick. I called immediately to reschedule and they said it was going to be another five weeks before they could get out. I told them that was unacceptable and I had already waited five weeks, I needed someone there sooner. They said they would forward my information to the local office and they would call me. It’s been over two weeks and I still haven’t heard from anybody. They lost my business. Would not recommend

Description of Work
New vinyl siding

Category siding

09/17/2019

April B.

Great - high quality windows, professional service and quick installation.

Description of Work
5 window replacements

08/23/2019

BOBBY C.

Great Job everyone was professional

Description of Work
WINDOWS

08/23/2019

Marc R.

A 3 day project turned into 8 day adventure, and a 3 month wait for a replacement window cracked by the installers who were subcontractors.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

05/05/2019

Susan J.

Work was slow to start. Promised job would be complete in October but was working until end of December. Was supposed to have step down in order to get 8 foot ceilings but that wasn't done. We list top windows and couldn't install fan. The roof leaked. We had to fight to get repaired. Took over a year until it was usable. Will never use or recommend this company.

Description of Work
Sunroom installed

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

06/10/2018

Bob M.

After installation, screws holding the screens on the bay window were stripped. The main window after 8 years has something wrong with it and Champion's warranty and service is terrible. After calling, I have waited 3 months now and no window. They keep giving the same story, it's finished but hasn't been delivered. Plus I have to pay 99 dollars to have them fix it. I know other Window companies is a true lifetime warranty, if it is broke they come out right away for no cost. My parents had to get new windows in their house and I made sure to tell them not to call Champion.

Description of Work
Bay Window and screen door

03/03/2018

Jessica R.

Had an appointment today to get a quote on sliding door replacement and a sunroom replacement. In no way, shape, or form should that have taken over two hours of my time on a Saturday morning. After a powerpoint presentation, a demonstration of how much heat and light the glass keeps out, and a continuing hard sell (calling regional manager, marking down door from $5700 to $2600, which means the mark up must be astronomical) it was enough. My husband already stated no less that 10 times already that we were getting other quotes and would NOT make a decision until after we had all three quotes. My husband and I had already stated that we had things to get done today, including pick up my car from the shop, errands to run, and that my two young children were going outside to play. Eventually I just got up and started getting my two year and and four year old dressed in snow clothes. At that point the salesman was still trying to hard sell my husband so I told the salesman that the sales pitch was over and he had three minutes to get out of my house because after two hours I was not going to use Champion, even if they made the best product in the world. I have now renamed Champion as the "Used Car Lot" of home service. Will not be using them now or in the future. My time is valuable, especially time with my children, and you wasted too much of it.

Description of Work
Sliding door replacement and/or sunroom rebuild

Category decks, replacement windows, sunrooms, patios

09/20/2017

paul T.

Not so good. They couldn't or wouldn't sell me anything over the counter for me to fix it myself. They said that they would need to do the work so that they could warrant it. I wasn't really looking for someone to do this work, I just was looking for where I could purchase the parts so I could do it myself. I did not get any satisfaction with my chat, but that doesn't necessarily deserve a grade. Yes, they absolutely did not help me. But, maybe they just couldn't because they don't do business that way.

Description of Work
I was looking for some parts for a rain gutter on an awning that I had.

Category awnings, replacement windows

04/28/2017

Joseph L.

There were imperfections in the initial set of windows (in the finish). Although Champion's resolution of this issue was complicated by an unrelated change of managers, Champion, to their credit, responded without resistance or argument and actually remade the windows and worked until they were perfect. I am very happy that I listened to their salesman when he explained that, with Champion, you are dealing with the same people that made the windows, sold the windows, installed the windows and performed warranty work on the windows. A great advantage over other providers and a great product, too. If you are looking for windows, keep that in mind. I did and got a great product and great service and follow-up to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
I had multiple casement windows replaced.

10/11/2016

SHAWN W.

Windows were fine, but storm door did not open to 90 degrees, so Champion repositioned the anchor that held the door opener mechanicsm. Not it works fine.

Description of Work
Two replacement windows and one replacement storm door.

Barbara H.

It was not very well. The work was halfway decent. I called the rep and there was one person I called and they never returned my calls at all. The punctuality was fine. They were on time but they were interrupted by the boss coming in and talking to the head guy and what they were talking about was my situation. They needed the tag for something but it wasn't me.

Description of Work
They put in windows.

Gerald U.

It is probably considered a three season patio now because we have windows and we have screens. We can just close it up or in the summer time, we can open the windows. Quality is very good.

Description of Work
We had the windows and screens put across in front of the patio. We enclosed it.

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

Sally F.

The service was wonderful. I have nothing bad to say at all. We have used the before that is why we went back.

Description of Work
Champion of Cleveland did glass block windows and garage doors. We had two doors, the garage door and a people door in the garage and one glass window.

Category garage doors, replacement windows, glass block, doors

Gerald U.

It was very good. We are very satisfied with the work that they did. We are very happy with the work. Both services were topnotch. We were happy with the price because if they had been overly expensive even if we liked them, we would have looked elsewhere. I am probably going to say average. I would say B because there is probably somebody that's cheaper than they are but we didn't really look because we were happy with the price they gave us.

Description of Work
They put a new awning up because our old awning was damaged during the winter. Then we decided to put windows across the front to enclose the patio.

Category awnings, replacement windows, sunrooms

09/03/2016

The service was excellent. I have a condo. I had all my windows and doors replaced by them. So, I have no more windows to replace, at this point. The porch doors were done first and then the rest of the windows in the house were done after they did those because I was pleased with their service. I had a problem with the porch screen. It wasn't the door, but they have screens on them and they're sliding glass doors throughout my porch. They came out right away and they said the only thing that was wrong was that the wheel was off the track. There was no charge or anything, they took care of it. The price was about average, compared to the rest of them. I did compare some of them, but I liked the fact that they stood behind their products and that if anything went wrong, they would make sure they would correct it. That was why I chose them. They may be a little higher than other people, but if you have to have it redone in two years, you're losing more money. They are in the price range with everybody else. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They put in my windows.

08/29/2016

Ranae L.

It went fantastic. The installation went seamless, and we have thoroughly enjoyed our windows since they were installed.

Description of Work
Windows throughout the entire house.

05/06/2015

Matthew D.

Both windows installed were damaged. Apparently they were not inspected. They do look great but they should have never been installed. The installers and service manager have been very helpful. The sales person was very responsive initially. For what we paid I expected more. I did a lot of research and settled on Champion because they seemed like a quality outfit and delivered a quality product. We had four additional windows we planned to replace but they don't seem interested in our add on business since we expected our initial order to be done correctly. Perhaps it is because I had concerns initially about the color we selected and now they find me difficult to deal with. At least that's the impression. When you are spending 11k you want to make sure it is right. They do intend to replace the damaged windows but I now need to live another two months with unfinished trim. Two kids birthday parties and a family gathering planned in our home while we wait. Bottom line is inspect the windows before installation.

Description of Work
Installed two new large casement windows, replaced trim on existing windows and installed new gutters and downspouts.

03/18/2015

Barbara H.

I am very happy with the window replacement Champion did for me! I plan on having them out again this year!

Description of Work
Window installation

03/02/2015

David W.

The service was outstanding. They did an excellent job. Sometimes the work was up and down. The workers were outstanding. They were right on time. They were true craftsman. They left everything superb. They took a long time doing the house and paid attention to details.

Description of Work
They resided the house and put new gutters in.

Category gutter repair, siding

12/26/2014

Elizabeth C.

Our experience with this company was so aggravating that I cannot begin to list the issues we encountered. I will tell you that between the date the doors were installed and when they were finally taken care of I have listed fifteen (15) phone calls and/or occasions requiring service. It took almost four years to the day to accomplish what should have been resolved within a few months at most.

Description of Work
In May 2009 they installed a new sliding patio door and also replaced our front entry doors and storm doors..

10/15/2014

CHARLOTTE N.

They came out and built a roof over my patio area. It didn't work out and so they came back and tore it down and rebuilt it and ended up having to do rebuild it three times before it was correct. I was pleased that they were determined to get it right for me and they did. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof over our patio.

Category roofing, sunrooms

08/25/2014

Keith M.

The door is great, the installation experience not so much. The estimated delivery time was six weeks. After seven weeks it took two phones calls over a week and half to get the installation scheduled. When the installers removed the old door they ripped it out breaking the security system switch for the door which they said they were not responsible for fixing. There was also a problem with the deadbolt latch and it took three phone calls to get someone to come and fix it. The person that came to service the door was quick, courteous and made satisfactory adjustments to the latch.

Description of Work
Installed French patio doors.

Category doors

08/22/2014

PATRICIA K.

I have been very happy with all their work. Windows still look great. Every so often there is a seal that breaks and they replace the windows without any hassle. The windows were about 7 thousand with financing, the siding was about the same. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have had Champion put in windows, about 15 years ago, siding six years ago and a new storm door this summer.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland

How is Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland overall rated?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland open?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland is open:

What payment options does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland provide

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offer free estimates?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offers free project estimates.

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offer a senior discount?

No, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offers warranties.

What services does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offer?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland offers the following services: Energy efficient replacement windows, sunrooms, patio rooms, vinly siding, roofing & entry doors.

Are there any services Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cleveland does not offer?