Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Wallingford, PA
There are 91 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Wallingford
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey installed concrete pool.My filter motor lasted 17 yrs before I replaced it.All contractors performed without any issues.No one builds pools better.I had heard of issues with other pool companies but knew Sylven name.
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- Bowen Contracting IncThe team was professional and did very good work. There was no mess after the project was finished — just a nice deck to enjoy.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Wallingford
- Business Description:We are a full-service, fully insured roofing and siding company. We also provide gutter cleaning. We are committed to quality and exceptional service.Recent Review:MP just had a landscaping crew kick a rock into my windshield weed whacking on Lehigh Ave while I was sitting parked in my vehicle. I spoke with the worker who kicked up the rock and he denied it/said the pits in my windshield had already been there. I called the company's main number and was told by the owner that I was lying/those pits were old and also that I apparently pulled a gun out on his guys!! I couldn't believe I was being accused of not only lying but pulling a firearm on someone...absolutely outrageous!!! Needless to say, this is a company with poor character- on top of all of this when I was taking pictures of the landscaping vehicle there was an open beer in the cup holder. So not only did this crew damage property, deny it, then claim I pulled a gun on them, but they are also drinking and driving on the job. What a bunch of degenerates..Paul H.
- Business Description:TMC Concrete & Paving LLC is a locally established licensed concrete and paving company serving the entire Delaware Valley region. The company was created in 2006 and quickly gained momentum as a reputable provider for residential and commercial projects. We pledge to provide hassle free service while improving the quality of your home or business through quality craftsmanship. Please "like us" on facebook (see link above) for additional periodic discounts and access to project photosRecent Review:Great working with all the men, will use again.warren b.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Additional email: email@example.com. D.B.A. Chris Natalini Masonry, Inc.Recent Review:Wonderful experience! Chris Natalini was very professional. He gave us a fair estimate and he impressed us with his knowledge and ability to explain everything. The crew worked hard and was courteous. The jobs were completed quickly and on time. Chris was here most of the time and either did or supervised the work. The cement work looks great and we're very pleased. Everything was cleaned up well. Top soil and grass seed were planted in necessary areas. We would definitely hire Chris Natalini and Masonry Inc for future projectsRich S.
- Business Description:JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asp..Recent Review:It went without a hitch! JR and Joe were responsive, timely, personable, informative, eager to please, flexible in adjusting to our schedule and preferences. Crew was polite and conscientious about cleanup. All aspects of work were very high qualityFrank B.
- Business Description:Proudly serving the entire Delaware Valley in all aspects of masonry restoration.Recent Review:Denis and his work are the best! He is professional, communicative, reliable, and all of his work has been reasonably priced. He has repaired several masonry issues on my house, and all of his work has been high quality - both in terms of thoroughness and attention to detail. Your home is in good hands with himVictoria C.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured contractor. Concrete, asphalt, stamped concrete, masonry, brick, block and stone pointing. Residential and commercial.Recent Review:It went very well. Adam is extremely responsive and was on site for all work. He worked well with my general contractor, and his crew (same guys each time) was clean and courteous. The nature of the work meant that his crew had to be here on 3 separate occasions as other construction tasks unfolded. In spite of that challenge, Adam was able to consistently meet my timing needs. Very satisfied with the end resultTimothy & Linda B.
- Business Description:Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Morel Co. came out as scheduled after I contacted him. The owner and his employee did an excellent job. They were always prompt, readily made any changes and always left the work area clean and neat. There is no doubt I will use this company again. Workers are friendly, neat, and experienced. I highly recommend Morel CoJudy H.
- Business Description:Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving..Recent Review:Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn workbruce c.
- Business Description:Here at Cornerstone General Contracting Services, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement Concrete Driveways, Concrete Floors, Retaining Walls, Sidewalk Pouring and Repair, Pool Decks, Curbing, Garage Floors and Basement Floors. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We loo..Recent Review:Mike and his son were very professional, got the job done in a short time, and it came out great! Thank you guys!Lorenzo R.
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:Great. Company brought everything to premises including mailbox and post.Carolyn H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Rose Valley
- Crum Lynne
- Ridley Park
- Prospect Park
- Clifton Heights
- Garnet Valley
concrete contractors in Wallingford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A. Pennacchi, Inc.428 Old Lancaster Road
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Abs General Contracting LLC2146 S 58th St
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION417 Penn Rd
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AJD ROOFING6700 PECHIN ST
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All J's All Phaze LLC2160 atco ave
Atco, New Jersey
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Allen Lee Concrete Construction, LLC2504 Nora's Court
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- America Construction Inc2156 Longshore av
- American Builders & Contractors LLC2261 Valley Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony Dambro General Contractor Inc2513 Fisher Ct
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Anthony Radatti Home Improvements116 Nester Dr
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Anton & Sons Pools LLC193 S Shady Retreat Rd
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Arcanum Stoneworks409 Highgrove Ln
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armando's Stone Work Inc428 E Maple st
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- BASEMENT PLUS COPO BOX 27677
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basil Home Improvement LLC7400 Ruskin Road
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Bello Brothers Construction114 Walnut St
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben Falcone Concrete and Construction3W. Hillcrest Ave
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Big Paulie's111 S chester rd apt 2a
- Bizzy B Handyman Svc2916 Knorr St
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- BODAR CONSTRUCTION CO341 Kent rd.
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bonillas Brickpointing Concrete & Stucco2339 N Philip St
- Boss Crete5483 deer path ln
- Boyce Contracting Services LLC26 S. Sycamore Ave
- BPD Construction45 S Glen Ave
- BQ Basement Systems Inc525 Bethlehem Pike
- Brandywine GC210 Hiawatha Rd
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- Bravo Landscaping1829 Saw Mill Dr
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Brian Walters Factotum Inc121 Gable Rd
- Brickhouse Masonry and Concrete Concepts603 Linda Ln
- B & B Basement Waterproofing