Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

206 Richfield Rd

Upper Darby, PA 19082

Hello you guys! I'm Kenneth and I clean gutters the right way. I remove the debris from the gutters by hand, bag it up, and flush the gutters and downspouts with water to assure they are working properly. I take pride in doing the job right and satisfying my customers. If you call and get my answering service, I will get back to you. Meanwhile, please text your full name, email, and home address, that way I can look up a visual of your house online and send you a quote. That's it. Once you agree to the price then we will come out and work our magic. That simple. We will also take before and after pictures so that you can see for yourself the job has been done the right way. Kenneth,...

gutter cleaning (183)gutter repair (26)pressure washing (2)

05/15/2021

Long repeat customer protecting home from water damage and icicle/ice jams damage as highest-rated honest expert tidy Kenneth caringly taught me, and he's even the perfect build for a roofwalker--tall but slim weight :) And so convenient you can trustingly not even have to be there as he takes photos for you.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning, Drip Adjustment, Downspouts Lengthen

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

05/04/2021

These guys are EXCELLENT! I've had them out twice already (last year, and this spring), and their work is impeccable. They take pictures of the gutters before and after, and do a very thorough job. 5-Stars!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/30/2021

very well. Cleaned gutter and realigned one gutter.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and repair

Cost $249.1

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. be safe and enjoy your summer! kenneth,

03/25/2021

They were very responsive to our ask for an initial quote, and were ready to take care of things as soon as we gave the okay. Very nice, professional and polite team, and they worked quickly. When it was done, they sent before and after pictures of all the gutters and gave us a good evaluation of what to watch out for. Will absolutely be calling them again

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and evaluation

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/20/2021

Exceptionally punctual, clean , thorough with before and after pictures. Very professionally done

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Thank you for your thoughts on your experience with us. We're Extremely happy you're satisfied with the service provided. Kenneth,

01/31/2021

Excellent work. Kenneth and his team are prompt, provide written price in advance, courteous and careful on the property. They take the leaves out of the gutters by hand and bag the leaves up on the roof, then run water through the gutters and downspouts to be sure that they are clean. I've used them twice and intend to use them again.

Description of Work
Second story gutters needed cleaning

Cost $148.4

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/13/2021

The company did excellent work. The people are very pleasant. It is a pleasure to find a contractor that clearly cares about the quality of the work they are doing.

Description of Work
Downspouts rebuilt from third floor roof to the ground.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/06/2021

They did a fabulous job. I was especially impressed with the fact that they left no mess at all (bagging leaves as they went along), and that they took before and after pictures for us. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and inspected

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/02/2020

Excellent service - would highly recommend them! This is the 2nd time we have used Pristine Gutter Services and we will definitely use them again. Very professional. Really appreciate the photos that they take of their work.

Description of Work
Gutters on house and garage cleaned

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/02/2020

Prompt and Professional service at a fair price which included a video to illustrate what the roof looked like before and what was removed. I would recommend Pristine Gutter Services LLC to friends and family.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters

Work Completed On 11/18/2020