When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Upper Darby, PA
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Upper Darby
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty
- ACRE Engineers & Land SurveyorsJonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.
Land Surveyors in Upper Darby
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:Well. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up beingPat L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Priority is given to those who call 215-776-4168. Call for fastest service.Recent Review:Stephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very muchRoss W.
- Business Description:For over 40 years Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. continues to exceed our clients expectations by providing exceptional professional land planning, surveying and civil engineering services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Edmund A. Chadrow, Jr., P.L.S. to provide professional land surveying services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. is a family owned business which continues to thrive under the leadership of Edmund A. Chadrow, III P.L.S. a second generation surveyor...Recent Review:EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES was prompt in performing the work, and always called to notify when they were coming. Three visits to the property were made, and several monuments in addition to the property corners were established. Work involved finding several property markers on adjacent properties to confirm accurate survey points. They used modern laser equipment, and stated that the located points are accurate to a small fraction of an inch. Iron pins were set by EASTERN CHADROW at all property line points. The work was performed in a professional manner, in addition to providing the property boundaries, all technical data was provided for our future useFREDERICK R.
- Business Description:Mariani Enterprises is a reputable and dependable company. Over thirty years experience. Liscensed (PA049055) and Insured. Free Estimates. Can take a project form design to permit to completion. Owner is accesible and on-siteRecent Review:I consulted with Paul regarding a severe slope in the backyard of a home I am purchasing. He took great care to explain what my options are with the yard, and gave me some rough estimates on what it would cost to implement the various solutions. He was very responsive and patient, answering my many (probably stupid) questions easily, happily, and in layman's terms. He spoke with me on the phone for about 45 minutes actually. This in addition to going to the time he spent looking at the yard and evaluating its stability, comparing it to the neighbors', and looking for details that might indicate anything potentially dangerous. Details that I would never think of, like the condition of the driveways. Luckily he didn't find anything too bad. Other than a yard that needs a pretty big investment to make it really nice. But that's not his fault, and he even gave me ideas on how to minimize costs. <br /> After speaking with Paul, I asked a couple of engineers at my job what they thought of my situation, and they said the same things Paul did. His evaluation was spot on. In addition, he was a genuinely nice guy. We traded stories about our kids and he gave me some excellent advice. I'm saving up to use him in the future and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs to do work in their yard. <br /Adam E.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction, home additions, remodeling for homes/ businesses, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company we have over 15 years in the trades. We are a full service maintenance and Home improvement company. We approach your project as if it were own. We offer a full warranty on all service we provide.We are fully licensed and insure
- Business Description:InLand Design was founded in 2009 by Chuck Dobson, Roman Dychdala, and Todd Harmon with the goal of providing more efficient, personal and inexpensive civil engineering and land surveying solutions for builders, developers and homeowners
- Business Description:Introducing Howard L Robertson Inc, Delaware's premier civil engineer and surveying, land planning and one of the most well reputed civil engineers operating in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. We're proud to carry over 85 years of first hand experience in the field, and offer a list of services that includes the designing or surveying of subdivisions, land planning, grading plans, lines and grade plans, flood elevation certificates, loma, boundary surveys, sediment erosion control, alta..
- Business Description:Cowan Associates is one of the oldest full-service civil engineering firms in the Region. We have been providing multi-disciplinary engineering and technical services to our clients since 1958. CAI has designed many specialty and challenging land developments and facilities over the last fifty years. We cover assignments locally and throughout the Eastern United States
- Business Description:Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not evident in competitors. Performing in the heavy civil, highway, transit, and water & wastewater plant markets, PKF's project list includes roadways, bridges, foundations, tunnels, rail systems, power plants, pump stations, complex electri..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Upper Darby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop2902 Pickertown Rd
Warrington, Pennsylvania 18976
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Johnson Surveying
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises2437 Avon Rd
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises
- STYER & ASSOCIATES412 DEKALB ST
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
- STYER & ASSOCIATES