Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Easton, PA
There are 61 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Easton
- Sure-Fix RemodelingI had a great experience with Sure-Fix; they replaced the broken staircase and railing on my 2nd floor deck. I wanted the stairs done a particular way and Henry provided a well-written contract and worked diligently (and patiently!) with me to be sure that the drawings reflected what I had in mind. Any calls I made or emails I sent received a prompt response from Henry or Sharon. Steve and Rick did the work; they arrived when promised, got right to work, and each day they cleaned up before they left. They both did an incredible job on the stairs and railing, and they're also very nice and took the time to answer any questions that I had. Both of them have a good eye for detail and they clearly wanted the finished product to be solid AND look great. Steve offered some options that I hadn't even thought of which made the end result look even nicer than I envisioned. Tony was on-site at the beginning to give me an overview of what would happen each day, and he stopped by again a few days later to see how things were going. Throughout the process I felt that everyone was committed to ensuring I would have a good experience with them and be happy with the result -- and that's exactly what happened! I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others read less
- Sure-Fix RemodelingThe whole experience went well. We were very happy with the job done. The workers were very hard working and polite and they cleaned up at the end of the day. I would hire Sure Fix Remodeling again.
- A&Z General Contractor LLCMiguel and his partner were excellent. The work was done on days promised and clean up left my property spotless. But, the best part of the job was my beautiful, new deck! Gorgeous and I've received so many compliments in the few hours since the job was finished.
- Mr Handyman of Lehigh ValleyIt went very well the tech they sent was very nice and professional he did a fantastic job and in my opinion he should start his own business. Mr. handyman‘s prices are kind of expensive though.
- KR Electric and ContractingI was totally satisfied with the work which was done in a professional and timely manner at a very reasonable price. Very experienced and honest.
- Mr Handyman of Lehigh ValleyGreat! The men were polite and did a good job in a timely manner. We were very pleased with the work. We would recommend Mr Handyman services to everyone we know. Thanks.
- Mr Handyman of Lehigh ValleyI was very pleased. Because the work was all outside and I was at work, I came home to a completed job that was well-done. Especially important for me, Jeff cleaned up any debris and left both spaces cleaner than when he arrived. When I got home, my neighbor was on the porch and comments as well about what a nice he did read less
- Holencik RoofingDylan was great. He figured out the problems quickly and offered a couple of solutions. We agreed to try the easier one first. I’ve used Holencik before and will use them again. Very pleased with the work.
- Walt Jennings Door & Remodeling LLCWalt and his guys were great on time! They came within a week of calling for a quote and came right away to start our deck. They did other things while they were there as well! Looking forward to working with them on our home renovation. Love a company that can do more than one thing!
- Mr Handyman of Lehigh ValleyIt went great. The deck is beautiful and the build is solid. Ed and his crew were great. They worked persistently until the job was done and I was kept in the loop every step of the way. True professionals.
Deck Companies in Easton
- Business Description:We do most anything from a small 15 minute job to a complete remodel. All employees are well qualified for the jobs they are performing. All employess have full background and safety checks done before they are hired. We serve the entire Lehigh Valley area and beyond read lessRecent Review:I recently had a Kitchen Remodel done with Black Forest Home Improvement Construction. Joe and his crew are the best. They are professional, friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the outcome of every project. They are prompt and go over every detail of your job. I highly recommend this company for all your needs--big and small read lessLinda B.
- Business Description:Keep your living space at its best with home remodeling services from American Construction. We're based in Jim Thorpe and Northhampton, Pennsylvania, and serve residential customers throughout the area. Our crew are our friends, and homeowners, just like you. They’ll take the utmost care while working in your home. We take pride in completing every job on time and on budget! Family owned & operated read lessRecent Review:Everything went wonderful the roof was done in a timely manner also the steel doors were done in a timely manner and the Pergo floor I would highly recommend themJames C.
- Business Description:Mobley Construction LLC is a family owned and operated construction company. Mobley Construction provides exceptional quality service and products. We specialize in everything from roofing flooring, windows and doors, to additions, total flips and concrete. Our experienced team does it all! Call us today to see how we can help with your next project read lessRecent Review:Mobley construction did a wonderful job. Arrived on time, job was finished when promised. Kerry to extra care with my property and left zero mess.Tanya M.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, I can take your remodeling project from start to finish. I have designers that will help you see the finished project before we begin. I have highly talented people that work with me and will communicate with the customer if any unforeseen issue should arise. Every project is done with attention to detail and craftsmanship read less
- Business Description:The Safe, Guaranteed Solution to Your Home Repair and Maintenance Needs. Mr. Handyman is your one-call solution for a wide range of home maintenance and repair needs. Our uniformed technicians are fully insured professionals. We arrive on time in uniform and a marked van with the tools to complete the job right. Mr. Handyman technicians are highly skilled craftsmen with an average of 10 years’ experience in the trades. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the qualit.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect. Freddie was so professional.Cynthia P.
- Business Description:Remodel Works is a professional remodeling contractor dedicated to the satisfaction of the client. Our objective is to continue to meet the needs and requirements of our clients through our remodeling expertise and specialties. We strive to be equipped to meet the design and construction needs of clients seeking residential additions and alterations to their homes including kitchen & bath remodels, whole house remodels, upgrades and improvements of any type, exterior and interior read lessRecent Review:It was great. They were professional. They were on time.Cory C.
- Business Description:Ecoclean Property Services is a local, family owned and operated full service gutter contractor serving central Pennsylvania. We specialize in seamless gutter installation, gutter guard installation as well as gutter cleaning and repair and power washing services. Regardless of whether your project is big or small we're capable of getting your project done on time and on budget. We Guarantee we will save you thousands of dollars over our competitors prices on gutter and leaf guard installatio.. read lessRecent Review:Nevin was super helpful and quick to respond.Denise M.
- Business Description:Lehigh Valley Fence Company has been in business since 1979, serving the Lehigh Valley and Pocono areas. We specialize in all types of fencing – from wood to vinyl to aluminum, and everything in between. All estimates are given by the owner, free of charge. LVF fully backs its workmanship with a guarantee of up to 5 years. Furthermore, the manufacturer of Country Estate vinyl fences (Nebraska Plastics, Inc.) provides a 50-year warranty on all vinyl products. Lehigh Valley Fence never subcon.. read lessRecent Review:After looking at a few fence contractors, Lehigh Valley Fence became the obvious choice pretty quickly. Fran (the owner) came out to do an estimate, and he listened to our needs and was very easy to work with. A couple of weeks before the install date they had to find a different lumber distributor for the type of wood we wanted, and Fran kept me informed and updated throughout the entire process. Then when the lumber finally arrived, they noticed that a lot of the pieces had flaws and Fran asked me come out to their workshop to take a look. I would have never noticed the flaws had they not pointed them out! This shows you how much integrity Lehigh Valley Fence has. He could have easily installed the flawed lumber without me noticing until later. When it was time for the install, Kevin (the foreman) and his team did a fantastic job. They were very professional and quick, and the install was done with great workmanship. Kevin was easy to work with and made all the changes we requested. Then when the project was completed, Fran actually refunded us a little bit of money because he realized he calculated the length of our yard incorrectly at first. I would have never caught that. Once again, this shows you how much integrity he has. A few months later we asked them to make an adjustment to the grade of the fence (after we had our yard re-graded). Fran, put us on the schedule immediately and had workers out there a week or so later to make the adjustment. They were able to do it in an afternoon, and it turned out great. No home project goes perfectly, so having a contractor that you can trust is so important. That’s why I would recommend Lehigh Valley Fence anyone looking to have a fence installed read lessGraham Y.
- Business Description:Great Work At Great Price! A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, staining and interior design projects in the metro area. We’ll meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate with no surprise charges added after the fact read lessRecent Review:The work performed was the best I have ever experienced. Not only was the price reasonable, the quality of the work was perfect. Awesome attention to detail and every effort was made to satisfy us as a customer. They will be our go to company for painting forever. Thank you so much James and Kathy. Joseph Mansueto read lessJoseph M.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- West Easton
- Fountain Hill
- Wind Gap
- Pen Argyl
- East Bangor
deck & porch contractors in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Nu Vu Home Repair and Remodeling, LLC1404 Stones Crossing Rd.
- A&P Home Renovations LLC153 Prospect St
WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania
- A-Z HOME IMPROVEMENTS3618 Hecktown Road
- A.B.E HANDYMAN SERVICE3409 Drighton Ct
- A.B.E. Remodeling, Inc.271 E. South St.
- AC Custom Carpentry3050 Linden St # A
- ACE National Construction & Remodeling, LLC2131 Main Street
- Acoterra, LLC138 Holland St # A
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- AGF Construction LLC3576 Hecktown Rd
- Agosto Plumbing & Remodeling1197 Germans Rd
- Aicher Design & Construction2666 John Street
- AJ Window and Door Solutions IncThomas Ott 151 Main St
- aj's home services1668 Cardinal Dr
- AKA The Fence Company162 S Freeman St
- Al-Bajali Construction LLC1230 Tweed Ave
- ALAMO HOME IMPROVEMENT2444 Olympia Ln
- Alan Blodgett Painting Company149 MAIN ST
Bloomsbury, New Jersey
- Alan Kunsman Roofing & Siding Inc203 Washington St
- ALB Contracting364 east aly N
- Alexander & Dad Handyman Service5254 Fairview St
- All About Windows & More7 S First St
- All About You Home Improvements, LLC.2733 Kuter Road
- All Phases Of Maintenance & Construction Inc60 S Delaware Dr
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Construction and Roofing LLC1339 Barrington Dr
- American Decorative Concrete & Overlays490 Kulps Rd
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Fence & Flag2738 Eberhart Rd
- American Remodeling Enterprises Inc1563 Long Run Rd
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Amplified Contracting LLC1164 green street
- andersen builders inc2527 Route 115
- ANDERSON & SONSPO Box 436
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
- Apex Land Design & Maintenance1775 Blush Ct
- Appleby Systems Inc3850 Lehigh St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atlantic Outdoors LLC200 E Richland Ave
- Atlantic Ridge1511 Sullivan Trl
- atticrawl34 Green St Unit B
Woodbridge, New Jersey
- A Nu Vu Home Repair and Remodeling, LLC
- BAGLINI Painting & General Contractor430 Mckeever Lane
- BERKS COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS, Ltd.45 N 23RD ST.
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Big Kids1651 Emmaus avenue
- BILL MARKS ROOFING & SIDING29 W 10TH ST
- Bill Ruscher General Contracting199 Lachenour Ave # 2
- Billy Tynan General Contracting141 Monroe Street
- Bird's Eye View Construction388 Monocacy Dr
- Black Forest Home Improvements LLCPO Box #31
- Borko Home Improvements3685 Fire Lane
- BRETT KING BUILDER-CONTRACTOR INC7843 RICHLANDTOWN RD
- BROADWAY BUILDING CONTRACTORS1790 BROADWAY
- Building Reclaimers, LLCPO Box 253
- Built to Last RenovationsPo Box 335
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- BAGLINI Painting & General Contractor
- C Polete Glass & Aluminum154 Thomas Jefferson Rd
- CAMERON HOMES & CONSTRUCTION794 SUNRISE BLVD
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
- Care Construction Network171 S Church St
- Casabella Painting General Construction580 Macada rd
- CFH Construction, LLC175 Greenview Drive
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Philadelphia414 Bloomfield Dr Unit 1
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Cherry Hill Custom Cabinets and Remodeling560 Cherry Hill Rd
- Christian Architects950 N Charlotte St
- Chuck Brumm Professional Builder1642 huffs church road
- Classic Exteriors Inc2300 Cattail Ln
- Colaviti Construction215 Packerton Dam Dr
- Colby Remodeling8813 Max Way
- Colin Rappa Construction102 Lincoln ave
- Contemporary Concepts in Painting LLC2035 Ferry St
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- Cornerstone Industrial ServicesPO Box 190
- Country Homes Building & Design Group Inc453 School Road
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Countryside Restoration, Inc.1580 Penn Dr
- Creation Construction45 N 3rd St
- Creative Fence Company1030 Blue Barn Rd # A
- crotzer painting1040 Manatawny Rd
- Cumberland & Sons42 Corriere Rd
- Custom Remodeling Services1302 S Meadow St
- CW Home Improvements260 Lake View Dr
- C Polete Glass & Aluminum
- D R Miller Home Improvements1540 Olympic Way
- D&D Cleaning Solutions2002 Hanover Ave Apt 1
- D. R. THOMAS ConstructionP.O. Box 67
- Dank's General Contracting615 Franklin St
- David A Hawk Remodeling Specialist2076 Taylor Dr
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
- Davis Contracting and Remodeling2664 Northampton St
- DBX Construction10 Spruce Ct
- Decks R Us Elite LLC939 Valley View Rd
- DEILY CONTRACTORS4173 Newburg Rd
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
- DEXCO BUILDERS155 LUTZ RD
- Diamond Home ImprovementsP.O.Box 375
- Direct Depot Kitchen Wholesalers Inc24 Newark Pompton Tpke 201
Little Falls, New Jersey
- DKS Construction Inc7835 Rextown Rd
- DONE RIGHT HOME IMPROVEMENT, LLC3533 Flint Hill Rd
- Donn Walck General ContractingP.O box 1
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Doutt's Construction3732 Daubert Rd
- DPA Contracting1573 Sheridan Rd.
- Dr. Energy Saver, a division of Burke Construction1410 Spruce St Ste 112
- D R Miller Home Improvements