Exterior door handles, hinges and deadbolt locks require reinforcement. This locksmith explains cost-effective ways to secure door knobs and door frames.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Canonsburg, PA
There are 4 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Canonsburg
- Murray Avenue locksmithMurray Ave locksmith was amazing.. Tommy was awesome in describing the pros and cons of using a aftermarket key.. He cut my eat and it worked perfectly. I am grateful for them because of the money I save and their kindness and customer service. Great company and I will always use them from now on. Highly recommend this company.
- Jeff's Lock & Key ServiceWe recently purchased a home and needed to rekey 5 doors. Jeff was highly recommended to us, and it's clear why! He accommodated our schedules and patiently answered all of our questions. He also replaced a faulty door latch and worked with a machinist to fix a very old doorknob so we could keep using it. Jeff was friendly, kind, and efficient. We recommend Jeff's Lock & Key Services without hesitation and would happily hire him again. Thanks, Jeff
- A 1 Safe and LockI cannot say enough about A-1. They came out and saved our Christmas!!! We just moved in to our house and had all of our Christmas stuff in our garage--and were shocked by the door locking (we had no key!) I had little faith that I would find a locksmith on Christmas Eve. I called a dozen places that seemed kind of iffy. Even though they closed at 3 A-1 called me back at 4 and came out and got the old door opened. He was professional, prompt, quick to get the difficult job done and he was just genuinely a good person. If you need a locksmith A-1 is your best choice by far!
- Murray Avenue locksmithVery professional and very friendly and punctual. The price was also very fair for road service. I would totally recommend!
- Craig's Locksmith ServiceCraig was great during the brief conversation we had. He was a super nice guy and very honest. I close on the purchase of my home on June 23rd and wanted the locks changed that day or the day after. He informed me he would be on vacation that week and would be happy to come out when he returned that next week. Due to the circumstances and the condition of the individual who lived in the home prior to being sold, we needed the locks changed ASAP and my wife didn't feel comfortable waiting a week to change the locks. I explained my reason for not being able to wait and Craig strongly agreed i call someone else to have the locks changed, since he wasnt able to make it out on the day i needed him. He referred us to another locksmith in the area. Again, Craig was nice, professional, and personable. I would hire him in the future though if needed. Enjoy your time away Craig
- Samson Garage DoorsIt went really well. Jimmy went out of his was to help me by test driving several motorcycles before I setteled on one. Then he drove it to his place and held on to it for me. Great guy!
- Samson Garage DoorsSamson pulled up in a shiny white Ford truck within 10 minutes of my call and had me on my way no more than 5 minutes after his arrival. His service was proffesional and he was very friendly. I'd definitely give him my business again for any locksmith or Garage door work that I need done.
- Samson Garage DoorsSam came right away and got us in quickly without doing any damage to our lock or door!! I’d definitely call him back.
- Chris Jackson's ContractingChris and crew very professional and courteous. Chris came by and gave me an estimate and returned the next morning with crew and completed work. Everything looks great. Chris also fixed 2 "sticking doors". And one his guys noticed some missing caulk on a window and replaced it. I will be using them again
- Chris Jackson's ContractingI was very pleased with him. He was very flexible when figuring out what had to be done. He was able to diagnose what we needed. He also was much cheaper than the electrician that I had hired earlier to fix the fan.
Last update on March 30, 2022
Locksmiths in Canonsburg
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Deadbolts can protect your home, family, and belongings from unwanted guests if installed correctly. Read this guide to learn more about choosing and installing the right deadbolt for your home.
Shopping for new doors? Don't forget the knobs! Learn the different functionality and potential designs of the six best types of interior doorknobs.
Find locksmiths in
- Meadow Lands,
- Eighty Four,
- Bethel Park,
- Mc Donald,
- South Park,
- East Washington,
- Castle Shannon,
- Pleasant Hills,
Locksmiths in Canonsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A BONDED LOCKSMITH602 Arthur Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
- A-Locksmith621 Butler St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15223
- AAA Locksmith888 Greentree Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
- Action LocksmithPO Box 97776
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15227
- Allegheny Safe & Lock3020 Unionville Rd
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania 16066
- Always Open Locksmith1514 Rockland Ave
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
- A BONDED LOCKSMITH
- Chipps Locksmith Service383 W Chestnut St
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301
- Chipps Locksmith Service
- Ed & Mark's Locksmith7615 National Pike
Uniontown, Pennsylvania 15401
- Ed & Mark's Locksmith
- NORTH HILLS LOCK & SAFE LLC962 PERRY HWY
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
- NORTH HILLS LOCK & SAFE LLC
- Owens Locksmith1073 Redoak Dr
Harrison City, Pennsylvania 15636
- Owens Locksmith
- Samson Garage Doors960 E 8th Ave
Homestead, Pennsylvania 15120
- Samson Garage Doors
- VALLEY SALES AND SERVICE1007 PENN AVE
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15221
- VALLEY SALES AND SERVICE