Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in Audubon, PA
There are 10 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Biohazard Cleanup Reviews in Audubon
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsMSI did an excellent job remediating the mold in the basement of our new townhouse, and providing us with expert advice on how to keep the mold at bay in the future. My wife and I were dismayed to find mold growing on the walls of the finished basement in the new Philadelphia townhouse we had just purchased. After an internet search, I selected Joe Fiorilli's firm, Mold Solutions & Inspections, and we could not have been happier or more satisfied with the result. Joe came out right away with one of his associates to assess the problem. He carefully explained the process of evaluating the extent of the mold invasion, the options that would be available for different levels of remediation, and provided a range for what those different options might cost, giving us a minimum and a maximum amount; both of which were fair and reasonable estimates, based on the work that might be involved. It took MSI only one day to find the places that needed to be remediated and to perform a full and effective cleaning. Joe then gave us a detailed plan for keeping the mold from invading again in the future. Joe and his crew were also great and easy to work with, friendly and respectful of our home. We recommend Joe and MSI without reservation
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsA few months ago my mother moved to Philly. She became ill and unable to take care of herself or her home. Living in a different city the was very difficult to deal with. The state of her home was more then a normal cleaning crew would be able to mange. One call to Joe and the MSI team and I knew that job would be done right. Joe and his team made me feel like family as they helped me to take care of my mothers home in this hard time. After 5 hours of cleaning they left the home cleaner then the day she had moved in. All Smells were gone and you could truly eat off the floor. Bio-Hazard cleaning is not something anyone thinks they will ever deal with. It can be an embarrassing phone call to make. Joe was very professional and was truly a friend in this hard time If you are looking for a team of people they will do things the right way the first time call MSI. The respect and care that they put into the work they do is unmatched by anyone I have ever seen. Thank you Joe
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsI was attempting some modifications to our shower valve without shutting off the main water supply beforehand. This resulted in water flowing behind our shower wall into the kitchen below! My wife rushed to turn off the main water supply but a lot of damage had already been done. After having some emergency work done by a plumber, we called MSI. We were aware of Joe's company because we had hired him do some cleanup on our basement less than 2 months beforehand because of a leaky dehumidifier. Joe arrived the next morning to assess the damage. He told us his team would be sealing off our kitchen for a couple days so they could remove the ceiling (2 feet beyond the edge of all water damage) without spreading any dust. The MSI team started work a couple days later, although Joe was willing to start even sooner. They sealed off the kitchen and cut out the drywall ceiling. They also cut out the wall behind the shower (in our master closet) because it was wet. Joe shampooed the carpet in our closet and his team tore all of the plastic walls down and left our kitchen cleaner than it was before the leak! Throughout the process, MSI had fans and a dehumidifier running to dry everything out. This was the second time we had used MSI and we were very happy customers again. Joe and his team were very professional and courteous. I can't recommend MSI enough
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsJoe and his team at MSI cleaned up a moldy mess in my new home prior to us moving in. The home had several leaks and one of concern was from a back up in the sewer line. They went around my schedule to get it done before we moved in and I couldn't be happier and more appreciative of their work.
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsJoe's team was on-time, polite, and fast. They did a great job cleaning the basement and following their work, you could eat off the floor!
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsMy husband and I were very impressed with Joe and his employees. Joe came out promptly and answered all of our questions clearly and thoroughly. When I asked him about cleaning out the duct work (the HVAC system was flooded as well), he was honest and told me that it could be done just as effectively and for much less money by an HVAC company. He was obviously passionate and knowledgeable about what he does! The workers were all extremely respectful of our house, setting up containment of the basement and putting down drop cloths so that they did not track dirt. They were also very careful not to let any of our cats run out while they were entering or exiting the house (our cats are indoors only, but one of them likes to sneak out). The work was done over the course of three days, and they coordinated it with us so that it would work with our schedules. When they were done, the basement was thoroughly dry, cleaner than ever, and smelled great! I am also very grateful to Joe for working with our homeowner's insurance company to provide all necessary documentation. With his help, we were reimbursed for thefull cost of the cleanup
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsI was questioning whether we actually had mold so I wanted someone to come and say we actually did. They came out and did couple of tests in the attic and walked me through with it and basically it had mold. He was very informative and took his time to explain different types of mold. I went to the attic and he showed me different tests and walked me through all the different scenarios and I felt comfortable that he wasn’t just making it up. He takes his time and sits down and he was here for 45 minutes and 30 minutes of which he was talking to me and walking me through different scenarios and process that they would use. He makes me comfortable
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsI called Joe (owner) the day it happened to get information on what I should do in this situation, and he called me back that same day. Not only did he provide me with information on his professional mitigation services (what they do in this situation and why), he gave me extremely valuable information on how to navigate this type of water damage since I've never dealt with this before (bought my first house about 1.5 years ago so I'm learning as I go). He stayed on the phone with me for over 30 minutes trying to give me advice on how to figure out where the water was coming from (because I would need that info before filing with the insurance company), and then also gave me useful advice on how to handle this with my insurance company. Additionally, he provide me with an excellent reference for a public adjustor, who was also extremely professional, prompt and helpful (the adjustor came to my home, gave me info on what to say to insurance company and how to provide proof of the damage, and charged me nothing). I waited a few days before calling Joe back to have mitigation services scheduled because I was trying to figure out the source of the issue with my plumber, and basement waterproofing contractors (who installed my french drain and sump pump). After several days the smell of rotting carpet soiled with my neighbor's sewer water was unbearable, so I called Joe back to see when he would be able to come for service. He understood immediately that it was an emergency and scheduled to come first thing the next morning. He and two additional crew showed up on time, with all the necessary equipment. They put down all the towels and tarps throughout my house to protect my wood floors and surfaces. Before starting the work Joe spoke with me about the range of price for the service, and that they wouldn't know exactly what it would cost until they removed the drywall and carpeting (which totally made sense) - He also took a few snapshots of the damage for me before starting the work. Throughout the day he kept checking in with me and explaining what they found and the extent of the damage to my existing surfaces (thankfully it was on the lower end of the price range, which oddly made me feel like something was going in my favor in this unfortunate situation). He brought me down there once they were far enough along to show me their progress. The two guys who did most of the work were very friendly, respectful of my property and professional. He left one huge humidifier and several high powered fans to dry everything out for two days. He also explained to me how the invoice will be structured so that I don't have any issues with insurance company (fingers crossed!). Additionally, he left the remnants of the damaged carpet and drywall in small trash bags in my back yard so that the adjustor would be able to inspect (and in small enough bags so that I could carry them to the front of house for garbage pick up). Thankfully he knows the important items that need to be addressed in order to make the process with the insurance company go as "smooth" as possible - I can't speak to how that will go for me since I plan to call them on Thursday as soon as all the work is complete and I have the invoice from MSI. The price ended up being within the range he quoted over the phone, and on the lower end of the range. I didn't call around to get quote from other providers so I can't compare the prices (although it was similar to what my public adjuster estimated when he saw the damages at the house),however I can say that the service that MSI provided has great value in that I trusted the owner and the crew and felt extremely confident in their professionalism and the service they provided. I hope to never need mitigation services for this issue in my basement again, but given this was my situation, I am very thankful for MSI, Joe, and his team! Taking a few deep breaths hoping I can recoup most of the costs through my insurance company to get my basement back to the way it was before
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsWe discovered that our dehumidifier had been leaking in our basement for up to 2 weeks. The carpet was soaked. We found M.S.I. on Angie's List and called the number and left a message around 11 PM. Joe returned our call minutes later! He told us he would be out in the morning to assess the damage. The next day, Joe arrived and told us the exact work that would need to be done (remove carpet padding, remove damaged drywall, dry and clean the carpet and treat everything) and gave us an estimate. He returned later that day with another individual and they went right to work. In a few hours, the wet padding and drywall had been removed and the fans were set up. Joe kept us informed of his progress throughout the day, like showing us the thermal imaging he used on the walls to check for water damage. Joe returned the next morning to check on the carpet. He checked the bacteria levels in the carpet using a cotton swab and high tech handheld device and the levels were normal, meaning we could keep the carpet! The carpet was still a little damp, so Joe said he would wait another day before cleaning it. When he returned, the carpet was cleaned and the fans were set up again. The legs of our furniture were also treated. A few days later, Joe made his final trip to our home to remove the fans. He recommended some people to replace the carpet padding and drywall. Joe was extremely professional and courteous. He regularly kept us informed about what he was doing and why. Even though he was traveling over an hour to our home each time, he made several trips, including one time just to check on things. The initial estimate was right on. Joe was very nice to our son, who really enjoyed watching M.S.I. work. We are very pleased with the work that was done and happy that we chose M.S.I
- Mold Solutions & InspectionsI had work done by MSI two years ago, however, I just recently joined Angie's List. I was so pleased with their quality of work that I wanted to include my review on here as well. Like many other people have already written in, we had mold in our basement. It was pretty bad and we knew we had to get it taken care of, but were concerned about the cost and the work that would be entailed. I found MSI by doing a search online and was extremely impressed by their website as well as excellent reviews. We called them up and they came out very quickly. Joe explained the entire process to me and gave me several price options as far as doing just the cleaning as well as the cleaning and cement work. We decided to do both and are extremely happy with the results. Joe called every day to keep me up to date on the progress and was very professional and easy to talk to. The basement looks brand new and Joe even took before and after pictures so we could actually see the difference. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs mold remediation, masonry work, etc
Last update on September 17, 2019
Biohazard Cleanup Services in Audubon
When disaster strikes, it's important to enlist the help of a company you can trust. Restoration 1 is committed to excellence in every aspect of your service, whether that means getting our restoration specialists thoroughly trained and professionally certified or simply staying up to date with the latest property restoration techniques and technologies or providing excellence customer service. When a restoration company is all of these things and more, you can trust that they have your best ..
"Fastest and best quality work I have ever witnessed!! Would highly recommend to any home or business "
ACI-Tech Inc. is a licensed and fully-certified provider of remediation services. Asbestos removal is not offered in New Jersey.
"The company was extremely responsive and accommodated the tight timeline to schedule a visit with Jack. He was prompt and very professional. He explained the issues and recommended options to address the remediation. Jack was very helpful and provided the estimate within 24 hours."
Providing all environmental testing and remediation services
"We purchased a house earlier this year in NW Philadelphia. To make a long story short, we ended up with high lead dust test results. With two little ones, I was in a complete panic. I called a number of companies, and I was getting told all sorts of levels to which I was going to need to take in order to have my house safe for my children. I ended up calling CES and speaking with Mike Fox, the owner. From the first conversation, he helped ease my mind. He talked me through the process, he repeated the information as many times as I needed to hear it, he was calm and knowledgeable. What I appreciated most, is that he didn't take advantage of a scared parent. When it came time to have his team come in and clean, Mike did not call the job complete until everything tested under the levels so my family could move into the house and be safe, but also FEEL safe. Mike has my trust and I will absolutely use his company in the future and refer him to anyone looking for this type of service.
We are a family owned and operated Public Adjusting Firm that has been open since 1987. For over 30 years we have assisted homeowners through the property claims process and have bolstered our business based on our efforts to not only get the greatest settlement possible for our clients, but also by conducting ourselves as courteous professionals who treat our customers with a great deal of respect and consideration. Unfortunately the time when we usually meet for the first time is after some..
"Highly recommend! Our experience with Funari was fantastic from beginning to end. Our basement was flooded with 6” of water while we were out of town, and because of the nature and extent of damage we decided to hire a public adjuster rather than try to navigate the insurance claim on our own. We are SO glad we did. Funari immediately sent an agent, Bryant, to our home – same day! – to assess the damage and explain the whole process. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and took plenty of time to answer all our questions, making it clear there was no obligation to move forward. This was our first experience with a public adjuster, so we weren’t sure if agreeing to pay them a percentage of our settlement would be a smart decision financially. It turns out it was the best decision we could have made. I don’t have the knowledge or experience to comb through and analyze every line item of an insurance proposal, nor the personality type to negotiate with the insurance company to ensure we are getting all the compensation to which we’re entitled under our policy. Chris Funari and his team do this all day every day, so we’re very glad we had the benefit of their expertise. They handled EVERYTHING for us – all communications with the water mitigation team, all communications and several negotiations with the insurance company – everything. Gabby and Kelly in the office were always extremely organized, attentive, patient, friendly, helpful, on-point – everyone we dealt with was fantastic. By the end of the process we ended up getting two additional significant payouts we never would have received without Funari on our side. I hope nothing like this ever happens to our home again, but if it does, we know who to call!
24 HR Service for Water, Mold & Fire Damage in the Philadelphia Area. In business since 2003, we are committed to excellence in restoring homes and commercial buildings in the Philadelphia Area. Certifications in Water Restoration by IICRC, Mold Testing & Air Quality Testing. Cleaning services include, Carpet, Area Rugs & HVAC System
"Excellent Company to deal with. Would highly recommend Bioclean. Job was done quickly and clean up was done professionally with nothing left behind. An A-1 company for anyone looking for mold removal. Leo Lapat 1815 Buck Road Feasterville, PA 19053 215-322-2461"
At Master Attic, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality materials and workmanship at an affordable price. We are a team of licensed, trained professionals with 20+ years of experience in insulation and rodent solutions. May it be rodent proofing, insulation removal, insulation installation, sanitizing, moisture barrier, radiant barrier, air duct repair replacement, or crawlspace cleaning, we have you covered. Do you hear noises in the attic? Smell something in the crawl space!? S..
"They were so awesome, they were efficient, on time, they followed through with their word and did everything they said they would. Truly professional and did a great job, I would highly recommend them."
Radon Shield, LLC is your premier choice for Radon testing and mitigations in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania . We provide high quality work and friendly customer service.You do not need to overpay to get Radon out, We can help. Call today for Professional service you can afford! Our team of professionals include New Jersey certified Radon mitigation specialist(#MIS13009) and Pennsylvania certified Radon mitigation professional(#3055). We are fully insured. Additional email: info@radon..
"OUTSTANDING WORK on short notice. The Radon Shield team did some very impressive work for us and we will certainly reach-out to them for other services in the future. For this project, we asked Mr. Ugorji and his team to install 2 separate radon mitigation systems for a large sq ft home with a basement air radon concentration well over 4 pCi/L where masonry drilling would be required for the installation. We also faced difficult time constraints, but Mr. Ugorji arranged to begin work the next day. Before visiting the work site, we discussed the installation, the home, expectations. He provided a clear and accurate assessment of the costs and time/effort required for our project (our final bill matched his initial assessment, nothing added, no surprises). The location for the installations, routing of piping and wiring, model fans to be used, attachment and sealing methods, follow-up testing, and much more were discussed before work began. Our preferences were addressed and pros/cons were weighed. Mr. Ugorji worked efficiently and his team tidied-up as the work progressed. All aspects of the installation were handled professionally. Care was taken to upgrade remote junction boxes and other components impacted by the new system. The routing of the suction/exhaust piping was thoughtfully designed, securely installed, and tightly sealed. When both systems were turned-on, they presented matching suction levels, indicating effective under-slab suction. The end result is a very effective radon mitigation system that has (after a few days of constant electronic monitoring) achieved a basement air concentration of 0.35 pCi/L. Mr. Ugorji followed-up with us a few days later to check on the new radon test levels and to ensure everything was as expected.
For over 20 years, Royal Water Damage Restoration, Inc. has been providing professional and reliable water damage remediation, water removal, smoke, fire, flood cleanup, storm damage, asbestos testing and removal, wet basement drying, and mold services to our clients. We understand the urgency of emergency situations and as such, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to attend to your needs. Our staff is highly trained and experienced, and we pride ourselves on al..
"Royal recently provided emergency water damage service in our basement. Thank you for your wonderful and professional treatment of our home. The service men were respectful of our belongings. They spread sheets of cloth to keep our carpeting clean. They washed with disinfectant our washer, dryer and floor. The basement sparkled. You can be sure that "Royal" will be the first word our of my mouth if I hear of anyone needing water damage services. Very truly yours. Antoinette Lunsford
SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property...
"ServPro of Langhorne/Bensalem responded to our call immediately. The crew was extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable with them in my home. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needs emergency services."
Property Recovery 911 specializes in residential and commercial emergency restoration services. Our restoration technicians are trained to the highest standards and we employ state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to deliver unparalleled results. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of professionalism, exemplary customer service and rapid response when called upon to assist in an emergency situation. Offering prompt, professional emergency services that include ..
"The team is off to a good start. My home is dry. I’m waiting for the reconstruction. "
See all 10 highly rated companies in AudubonJoin Angi now
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- East Norriton,
- King Of Prussia,
- Fairview Village,
- Mont Clare,
- Valley Forge,
- Plymouth Meeting,
- Blue Bell,
biohazard cleanup companies in Audubon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACI-Tech Inc2300 W 4th St
Chester, Pennsylvania 19013
- AfterCare Restoration1040 S West End Blvd
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- AMS Restoration583 Alcott St
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19120
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey 07020
- atticrawl34 Green St Unit B
Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
- ACI-Tech Inc
- Bioclean13 Summit Ave
Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047
- BMS CAT & Mellon Certified Restoration436 S Lansdowne Ave
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania 19050
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
Chalfont, Pennsylvania 18914
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey 08053
- Cleanout ServicePO Box 754
Keyport, New Jersey 07735
- Cleanout Service
- Damage Clean Up Crew & Construction LLC3033 Sylon Blvd
Hainesport, New Jersey 08036
- DRYTECH Restoration Services Water Damage80 Central Ave.
Spring City, Pennsylvania 19475
- Damage Clean Up Crew & Construction LLC
- Eagle Industrial Hygiene Associates359 Dresher Rd
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
- Eastern Diversified Services, Inc.89 Allentown Rd
Souderton, Pennsylvania 18964
- EcoTech Restoration Solutions630 S Atlantic Ave
Collingswood, New Jersey 08108
- Edward E Grove Painting200 E Delaware Ave
Wilmington, Delaware 19809
- EMG Remediation5066R W Chester Pike
Edgemont, Pennsylvania 19028
- Eagle Industrial Hygiene Associates
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
Wellsville, Pennsylvania 17365
- H2Pro Restorations
- MDL Restoration Inc606 William Leigh Dr
Tullytown, Pennsylvania 19007
- Miller Restoration40 S. 2nd Avenue
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Mold Solutions & Inspections1555 Baltimore Ave
Folcroft, Pennsylvania 19032
- MDL Restoration Inc
- Nelson Building Services Group346 E Broad St
Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355
- Nelson Building Services Group
- Paul Davis Restoration of Del Val and Philly18 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
- Phoenix Response Services INC630 FREEDOM BUSINESS CTR DR
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
- Priority Restoration LLC4928 Pearson Ave unit A
Phila, Pennsylvania 19114
- PuroClean Certified Restoration Services1061 E Second St
Red Hill, Pennsylvania 18076
- Paul Davis Restoration of Del Val and Philly
- Radon Shield LLC757 Beatty St
Trenton, New Jersey 08611
- Rainbow International of King of Prussia1050 Colwell Ln Ste 202
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
- Restoration 12014 Ford Rd
Bristol, Pennsylvania 19007
- RICHARD S PANDOLFI INC606 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD
Narberth, Pennsylvania 19072
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
ASTON, Pennsylvania 19014
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup175 E 9th Ave Unit C
Runnemede, New Jersey 08078
- Royal Water Damage Restoration1923 Fairview Ave
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
- Radon Shield LLC
- Servicemaster By Artec150 E Baltimore Ave
Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania 19018
- Servpro of Langhorne/Bensalem1701 LORETTA AVE B
Feasterville, Pennsylvania 19053
- SERVPRO of Lansdale777 Schwab Rd
Hatfield, Pennsylvania 19440
- SERVPRO OF MANAYUNK503 Hurst Aly
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
- SERVPRO of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill6024 Ridge Ave Suite 116-347
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19128
- Servpro Of Society Hill1520 Locust St
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
- Servpro of Southern Delaware CountyP.O. Box 1203
CHADDS FORD, Pennsylvania 19317
- Sonshine Window Washing CoPO Box 506
Hainesport, New Jersey 08036
- Start 2 Finish Restorations & Building ServicesP.O. Box 850
Williamstown, New Jersey 08094
- Superior Tank and Energy Company LLC500 Linton Ave
Croydon, Pennsylvania 19021
- SWAT Environmental of Pennsylvania8020 Mine St
Fogelsville, Pennsylvania 18051
- Servicemaster By Artec
- Triage Restoration744 South Street PMB 14
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
- Triage Restoration
- UNIVERSAL RESTORATION200 FONT RD
Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
- UNIVERSAL RESTORATION
- Waterpro4 SOUTH SWARTHMORE AVE
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania 19078