Radon Shield LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • NJDEP, PADEP

757 Beatty St

Trenton, NJ 08611

Radon Shield, LLC is your premier choice for Radon testing and mitigations in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania . We provide high quality work and friendly customer service.You do not need to overpay to get Radon out, We can help. Call today for Professional service you can afford! Our team of professionals include New Jersey certified Radon mitigation specialist(#MIS13009) and Pennsylvania certified Radon mitigation professional(#3055). We are fully insured. Additional email: info@radonshieldllc.com...

radon mitigation (92)

05/12/2021

It is my absolute pleasure to write this raving review for Benedict Ugorji (the owner) at Radon Shield LLC and I make no commission recommending him. The radon level was 1.8 pCi/L when I bought my home in Holmdel, NJ, in February 2021. I wanted to lower the radon level for personal health reasons (I have a young 3 year old) not for a real estate transaction (goal level <4 pCi/L). Safe levels were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2021

03/07/2021

I called Radon shield after reading all of the good reviews. My basement radon levels were quite high at times, ranging from <4 in the summer time to 60+ in the colder months. Benedict asked me a few questions on the phone, gave me a quote, and then we scheduled a time for him to do the work. His communication was excellent and was very prompt with answering questions. As far as the actual work, h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2021

02/18/2021

Benedict and his crew installed mitigation systems on both the house we are in the process of selling, and purchasing. They arrived promptly, were a pleasure to deal with and finished the work ahead of schedule. They do excellent work, and I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking to install a mitigation system in their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Mitigation System

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

02/14/2021

I talked on the phone with someone who was rather rude. He told me what he believed the problem was with out ever offering to actually look at the machine, and said it would cost $650, maybe more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair radon motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2021

We are very sorry to read that someone you spoke to did not correctly answer your questions. We will be glad to look into what happened. Our contact number is 6092225743.

12/08/2020

I submitted two requests for a radon fan replacement and never got a response. Went elsewhere for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon system fan replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

We are truly sorry about your experience. The Covid situation has added to make our work load incredibly hectic and we are doing our best to accommodate every request and serve everyone. We regret that we were unable to respond to you on time.

11/11/2020

Radon Shield was hired after I got a higher then expected reading for radon in by home when selling it. Benedict shared a lot of great advice about radon gas in the home, he was able to schedule the install in a very fast time frame which was extremely helpful because I was selling my home. The quality of work was outstanding and he did a great job explaining thing to me and by wife. He also did a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon System install

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

We are very glad that your radon levels were very significantly reduced due to our work. It was a delight working for you. We just want to correct the job cost which was $1500 and not $15,000. We believe that was a typo. Again thanks for a great review.

10/08/2020

The service was a Radon Remediation System. Benedict and his brother were GREAT. I needed it to sell my home and they drive 90 miles and come out in just a couple days. The work involves boring through your basement floor to dirt and running PVC up and out though a wall up to above the roofline. Despite the complexity it only took a few hours and they did a great job. We were selling the house and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Abatement System

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Photo for Radon Shield LLC - 757 Beatty St, Trenton, NJ - 38931822

08/12/2020

The project went very well - Benedict explained what he would need to do clearly before we started, was prompt on the day we scheduled the fan installation, and worked efficiently. Our radon level is now 0.3 in our basement following fan installation. Highly recommend Radon Shield!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

08/10/2020

Radonshield was very organized. They sent a contract in advance, came prepared, did an excellent job and cleaned up after. Radon levels went down to 0.5 picocurie/L

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation from 4.9 picocurie/L

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/22/2020

Benedict and his team did a fantastic job. I was enormously happy that my radon levels were significantly lower due to their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Mitigation System installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

Radon Gas Testing & Measurement, Radon Mitigation & Radon System Repair.

Check, PayPal