Property Recovery 911

• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/03/2022

Philadelphia, PA 19119

Property Recovery 911 specializes in residential and commercial emergency restoration services. Our restoration technicians are trained to the highest standards and we employ state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to deliver unparalleled results. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of professionalism, exemplary customer service and rapid response when called upon to assist in an emergency situation. Offering prompt, professional emergency services that include water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation and biohazard cleanup; our certified specialists are committed to assisting victims of disaster protect their interests by quickly removing the source of damage and starting the restoration. Owner/operator Paul Messa is intimately involved with every job awarded to Property Recovery 911, ensuring the highest degree of quality control resulting in the best possible outcomes. Our workforce consists of long-term associates with whom we have established and maintained a close working relationship. Developing and nurturing this rapport within our ranks through loyalty, fair compensation, and mutual respect has helped us to acquire and sustain an outstanding crew of dedicated specialists. We provide comprehensive solutions to our customers resulting in a seamless work cadence and superior outcome. We are available any time of day or night 365 days a year with 24/7 live phone support to efficiently mitigate losses and help curtail additional damages. Direct insurance company billing is available, allowing our customers to concentrate on more important matters. Our commitment to excellence is not lost on our customers. Property Recovery 911 is the clear choice to deliver outstanding results at a reasonable price. For more information, contact us at (267) 808-7200....

water damage restoration (6)mold removal (8)biohazard cleanup (1)window replacement (1)

02/10/2021

Property Recovery 911 did a fantastic job helping me out with my water damage, the team was extremely helpful, clean, professional, & timely! Was very glad we hired them! They also helped me big time with navigating the insurance process! They were even willing to be on the phone when I called the insurance company! Would hire again if we have any future water damage issues! Thank you guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Mitigation

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

03/13/2020

Extremely knowledgeable, communicative, and honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/07/2020

Went well. Workmen were very nice & answered each of my questions. Had to leave machine running for a few days to be sure no mold. Only negative is they could have cleaned up that room a little better when machine was taken out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Mitigation in my laundry room needed after humidifier leaked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

11/20/2019

It was a great service! Paul was very professional and he kept me informed of what was going on. I felt I was in good hands and worry free. They did a great job in removing the drywall and carpet that was wet because of the leaking pipe. When I got back to my unit, everything was clean. They really did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did water and mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/31/2019

It was good. They were thorough and they quickly respond to all my emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did remediation in the leak.

CATEGORY biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/29/2019

It was wonderful. They were helpful. They answered anything we asked. They helped me to ease my anxiety.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did water mitigation and mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

10/29/2019

They did a great and wonderful job. They came in and fixed the 2 walls and 2 ceiling. It was nice. I was happy with them. They were very professional. They talked to me nicely. They restored the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did water mitigation.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/24/2019

Thanks Property Recovery, I highly recommend, you gave us a home back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

02/28/2018

We think a bird flew into our window and broke it, and we were a bit desperate to get our window boarded up before the nor'easter. It was on the third floor and in a two-story nook and not really reachable from inside the house. Paul was able to come out the same day we called and was very communicative about his expected arrival. He and his colleague were professional and pleasant and completed t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency board-up of a 3rd floor window.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

12/13/2017

I am extremely satisfied with the work performed by Property Recovery 911 and recommend them highly. Paul came out the day I called him to assess our situation and was ready to start the remediation the next day. His crew was professional and courteous. They were meticulous in their work and in documenting what they did. They took time each day to communicate with me on the status of the work. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Property Recovery 911 offers emergency restoration services. Specializing in water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, board up, air duct cleaning and drain cleaning services; our technicians are on call 24/7 and can be on location protecting your interests within 1 hour. We serve residential and commercial property owners in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.