Property Recovery 911

03/03/2024

Located in

Philadelphia, PA 19128

24/7 Emergency Restoration Services

Property Recovery 911 specializes in residential and commercial emergency restoration services. Our restoration technicians are trained to the highest standards and we employ state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to deliver unparalleled results. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of professionalism, exemplary customer service and rapid response when called upon to assist in an emergency situation. Offering prompt, professional emergency services that include water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation and biohazard cleanup; our certified specialists are committed to assisting victims of disaster protect their interests by quickly removing the source of damage and starting the restoration. Owner/operator Paul Messa is intimately involved with every job awarded to Property Recovery 911, ensuring the highest degree of quality control resulting in the best possible outcomes. Our workforce consists of long-term associates with whom we have established and maintained a close working relationship. Developing and nurturing this rapport within our ranks through loyalty, fair compensation, and mutual respect has helped us to acquire and sustain an outstanding crew of dedicated specialists. We provide comprehensive solutions to our customers resulting in a seamless work cadence and superior outcome. We are available any time of day or night 365 days a year with 24/7 live phone support to efficiently mitigate losses and help curtail additional damages. Direct insurance company billing is available, allowing our customers to concentrate on more important matters. Our commitment to excellence is not lost on our customers. Property Recovery 911 is the clear choice to deliver outstanding results at a reasonable price. For more information, contact us at (267) 808-7200....

water damage restoration (9)biohazard cleanup (1)mold removal (9)window replacement (1)

07/29/2022

Kristine D.

We recently had need of the services of Property Recovery 911, and we can’t say enough good things about this company. We had used Property Recovery 911 some years ago with great result; they made such an indelible impression then that we didn’t hesitate to call them this Spring when our basement flooded. Unfortunately for us, our problems were just beginning. One flood, various broken pipes and three months later, PR911 was at our side at every turn, in every capacity imaginable. Not only does the company deliver abundantly on quality and service, we were provided the same crew throughout, which was very important to us and gave us great peace of mind. We immediately felt completely comfortable with them - and knowing we didn’t have to deal with different people each time some new problem arose was a huge relief. Our assigned crew was always polite and courteous, friendly, sympathetic, knowledgeable, helpful to the point of going above and beyond, not to mention diligent and careful. They were prompt and hard working and always pleasant. It was literally a comfort and a pleasure to deal with them, despite the circumstances. They treated our personal items with great care and respect and kept us informed at every stage. We felt so comfortable with them that we could leave them alone in the house and know we could trust them implicitly. In addition to all of the mitigation, the main crewman, being so observant and thorough, saved us a lot of future hassle when he would point out additional leaks so small they would have gone unnoticed by us, not to mention he caught an electrical problem with the outlet in our crawlspace about which we had been unaware (prompting us to have an electrician out who confirmed it was badly wired and has since been fixed). He was attentive to every little detail, shared all of his findings and results, and made every single step of the process easier and less stressful in every way. We cannot say enough wonderful things about him and how he performs his job. The other crewman was also wonderful and just as hard working, diligent and attentive to all of our needs. We couldn’t have been happier with his job performance, either. We discovered crumbling basement walls behind drywall that their mason expertly rebuilt. He is so nice and did such a wonderful job we look forward to having him back to finish the rest of the basement. The owner is patient and available at all times; always has the time to explain the process, offer advice, and calm you down. He even handles the insurance end to take some of the burden and stress off of the client. The bottom line is they truly care - and it shows. No one wants to be in a situation where your house is literally falling apart around you, and we certainly hope to never have to deal with anything else like this again, but if we do, we will, without hesitation, be calling Property Recovery 911 and be requesting the same crew. Thank you ever so much. You guys were the only bright spot in this nightmare, and we appreciate you more than you can imagine.

Description of Work
Water mitigation

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

03/10/2022

Fran G.

The work is still in progress. So far Paul and his guys have been extremely professional and thorough. I would absolutely hire them again and highly recommend them

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

03/10/2022

Karen M.

Excellent work - fast & professional

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

02/10/2021

Zach H.

Property Recovery 911 did a fantastic job helping me out with my water damage, the team was extremely helpful, clean, professional, & timely! Was very glad we hired them! They also helped me big time with navigating the insurance process! They were even willing to be on the phone when I called the insurance company! Would hire again if we have any future water damage issues! Thank you guys!!

Description of Work
Water Mitigation

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

03/13/2020

Vincent M.

Extremely knowledgeable, communicative, and honest

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

02/07/2020

kathy C.

Went well. Workmen were very nice & answered each of my questions. Had to leave machine running for a few days to be sure no mold. Only negative is they could have cleaned up that room a little better when machine was taken out.

Description of Work
Water Mitigation in my laundry room needed after humidifier leaked.

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

11/20/2019

Evelyn V.

It was a great service! Paul was very professional and he kept me informed of what was going on. I felt I was in good hands and worry free. They did a great job in removing the drywall and carpet that was wet because of the leaking pipe. When I got back to my unit, everything was clean. They really did a great job.

Description of Work
They did water and mold remediation.

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/31/2019

Mike K.

It was good. They were thorough and they quickly respond to all my emails.

Description of Work
They did remediation in the leak.

Category biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/29/2019

Jennifer B.

It was wonderful. They were helpful. They answered anything we asked. They helped me to ease my anxiety.

Description of Work
They did water mitigation and mold remediation.

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

10/29/2019

Said S.

They did a great and wonderful job. They came in and fixed the 2 walls and 2 ceiling. It was nice. I was happy with them. They were very professional. They talked to me nicely. They restored the property.

Description of Work
They did water mitigation.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/24/2019

LOUIS F.

Thanks Property Recovery, I highly recommend, you gave us a home back!

Description of Work
Water removal

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

02/28/2018

MONICA B.

We think a bird flew into our window and broke it, and we were a bit desperate to get our window boarded up before the nor'easter. It was on the third floor and in a two-story nook and not really reachable from inside the house. Paul was able to come out the same day we called and was very communicative about his expected arrival. He and his colleague were professional and pleasant and completed the job efficiently, and it held up beautifully against all that crazy wind and snow!

Description of Work
Emergency board-up of a 3rd floor window.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

12/13/2017

Tom P.

I am extremely satisfied with the work performed by Property Recovery 911 and recommend them highly. Paul came out the day I called him to assess our situation and was ready to start the remediation the next day. His crew was professional and courteous. They were meticulous in their work and in documenting what they did. They took time each day to communicate with me on the status of the work. The project played out over seven consecutive days with no down time. It's inherently not pleasant to go through the demolition process to discover the mold and then the actions to remediate it -- but if you have to experience a project like this, you can count on the professionalism and expertise of the Property Recovery 911 team to put you on the right path to restoration.

Description of Work
Mold remediation.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

04/17/2016

les sabulsky S.

It went extremely well especially given the weather conditions. It was a very chilly April 9th. It was raining and snowing and miserable. I was impressed with Paul's mannerisms and professionalism... It helped me process and begin the recovery of my business... I really thought he was going to charge 3 times what he did charge.

Description of Work
He responded to my emergency call for immediate need due to a drunk driver smashing directly into my business causing L & I to not allow my business to open until I was able to support the damaged area. I found Paul , recovery 911, and he showed up within the hour and was working hard in multiple steps. Assessing, making suggestions, and considering things I would not have thought of in making building secure to discourage anyone from seriously considering breaking in through the badly damaged wall.

Work Completed On 04/09/2016

10/24/2014

Brian K.

Property Recovery 911 quickly removed all remnants of smoke damage, water damage and any possibility of mold within the property. The owner of the company (Paul) even asked me to accompany him to the wholesale distributor of the smoke and water damage warehouse to go over all of the different options for remediating the smoke damage and removing the smoke smell from the property. I was educated in all of the products and was able to make an informed decision on where to spend my money. My property was completely restored and the tenants were back in the property within 3 weeks. The other surrounding properties were still waiting for contractors to provide estimates so they asked Property Recovery 911 to work on their houses as soon as they were done in my property. I highly recommend Property Recovery 911 because they provide you with all of the information that you need to make the right decisions, they are courteous, they are efficient and they ensure that you are 100% satisfied during and after the work is completed.

Description of Work
I called Property Recovery 911 when the townhouse next door to my rental property caught fire and the firefighters flooded the homes with water. My property was ruined with smoke and water damage. Property Recovery 911 was responsive to my needs while the fire was still being put out. The owner Paul was on the phone with me throughout the whole ordeal and provided every option available to me and how to best handle the situation and get my tenants back into the property.

Work Completed On 01/05/2014

Property Recovery 911 offers emergency restoration services. Specializing in water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, board up, air duct cleaning and drain cleaning services; our technicians are on call 24/7 and can be on location protecting your interests within 1 hour. We serve residential and commercial property owners in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check