Bioclean

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2006

13 Summit Ave

Langhorne, PA 19047

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

24 HR Service for Water, Mold & Fire Damage in the Philadelphia Area. In business since 2003, we are committed to excellence in restoring homes and commercial buildings in the Philadelphia Area. Certifications in Water Restoration by IICRC, Mold Testing & Air Quality Testing. Cleaning services include, Carpet, Area Rugs & HVAC System....

carpet cleaning (20)mold removal (12)water damage restoration (10)biohazard cleanup (5)air duct cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)oriental rug cleaning (2)

06/24/2020

Thomas has a lasting customer. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Two room carpets and stairs

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

02/21/2020

This companies customer service was phenomenal! They worked with our budget and provided exceptional service. They kept us in the loop of the progress every step of the way. They completed the job on time and within budget. I would definitely recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed water from basement and sanitized

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

12/03/2019

Excellent Company to deal with. Would highly recommend Bioclean. Job was done quickly and clean up was done professionally with nothing left behind. An A-1 company for anyone looking for mold removal. Leo Lapat 1815 Buck Road Feasterville, PA 19053 215-322-2461

Description of Work
Mold removal

Category mold removal

11/25/2019

The Bioclean team was very reliable and got the job done efficiently. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/02/2019

Bioclean did an excellent job with water mitigation services that I needed done. I had a pipe break in my basement which resulted in extensive water damage. The owner at Bioclean and his team immediately came out and began to help address the water damage. They were quick and very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of water mitigation services. I will certainly use them again ...

Description of Work
Water Mitigation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

03/08/2019

The service was not performed. BioClean called me immediately to inform me that they were travelling to New Orleans to provide hurricane relief. They were kind enough to refer me to another service provider that they had a relationship with. My rating is strictly based on their level of customer service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

02/12/2019

The team was great! They were very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable about what we needed. We had mold in our attic... not anymore! Plus, we had two other price quotes and they not only were more responsive, but beat both price quotes. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in attic

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

08/13/2018

went very well overall. Minor disagreement about final price (AL deal, subject to limitations/ small print), resolved at the site.

Description of Work
carpet clean

Work Completed On 08/13/2017

06/22/2018

I am so thankful for this wonderful company. It was 8 days to complete the clean up. Tim was here every day and also provided support over the phone when ever it was needed. He saved our solid pine walls and we don’t have to have them removed. I’m a single parent and Tim provided the information and support that I needed to get through this crisis. I can’t thank this company enough or put a score ...

Description of Work
Major water clean up in our family room and garage

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

04/29/2018

Bioclean aims to please. Not only the coffee stain but other stains, usually caused by food and my own carelessness. Easy to talk to Tim. Carefully moved items needed to be moved and then replaced. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Carpeting cleaned in three rooms, living room, dining room and tv room. About a week before calling Bioclean I spilled a mug of coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 and truvia. A mess and bad stain. Tim and his employee worked **** ** all the carpeting. However, the coffee stain took some extra work and now the carpeting is stain free where I spilled the coffee.

Work Completed On 04/29/2018

Water Removal, Mold Removal, Flooded Basement Restoration, Water Damage Repairs, Water Extraction, Structural Drying, Commercial Building Water Damage Restoration, Dryout, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Damage Restoration, Flood Clean up, Sprinkler System Flood Restoration, Water Heater Flood Clean up, Leaking Pipe Flood Clean up, Burst Pipe Water Damage Restoration, Water Pump out from basement, Mold Remediation, Carpet Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning.