Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2006

24 HR Service for Water, Mold & Fire Damage in the Philadelphia Area. In business since 2003, we are committed to excellence in restoring homes and commercial buildings in the Philadelphia Area. Certifications in Water Restoration by IICRC, Mold Testing & Air Quality Testing. Cleaning services include, Carpet, Area Rugs & HVAC System....

+12 more images

carpet cleaning (21)mold removal (12)water damage restoration (10)biohazard cleanup (5)air duct cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)oriental rug cleaning (2)

10/14/2021

Jeff C.

Tim and Ron did an excellent job on carpet that was in pretty bad shape. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

06/24/2020

Melanie W.

Thomas has a lasting customer. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Two room carpets and stairs

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

04/01/2020

Lawrence L.

Great and friendly

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning (whole house)

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

02/21/2020

Marchelle B.

This companies customer service was phenomenal! They worked with our budget and provided exceptional service. They kept us in the loop of the progress every step of the way. They completed the job on time and within budget. I would definitely recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed water from basement and sanitized

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

12/03/2019

leo L.

Excellent Company to deal with. Would highly recommend Bioclean. Job was done quickly and clean up was done professionally with nothing left behind. An A-1 company for anyone looking for mold removal. Leo Lapat 1815 Buck Road Feasterville, PA 19053 215-322-2461

Description of Work
Mold removal

Category mold removal

11/25/2019

Caroline F.

The Bioclean team was very reliable and got the job done efficiently. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/02/2019

Jason P.

Bioclean did an excellent job with water mitigation services that I needed done. I had a pipe break in my basement which resulted in extensive water damage. The owner at Bioclean and his team immediately came out and began to help address the water damage. They were quick and very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of water mitigation services. I will certainly use them again if I’m ever in a similar situation.

Description of Work
Water Mitigation

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

03/08/2019

Iris W.

The service was not performed. BioClean called me immediately to inform me that they were travelling to New Orleans to provide hurricane relief. They were kind enough to refer me to another service provider that they had a relationship with. My rating is strictly based on their level of customer service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

02/12/2019

Stephanie D.

The team was great! They were very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable about what we needed. We had mold in our attic... not anymore! Plus, we had two other price quotes and they not only were more responsive, but beat both price quotes. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in attic

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

08/13/2018

Pavel L.

went very well overall. Minor disagreement about final price (AL deal, subject to limitations/ small print), resolved at the site.

Description of Work
carpet clean

Work Completed On 08/13/2017

06/22/2018

Christine W.

I am so thankful for this wonderful company. It was 8 days to complete the clean up. Tim was here every day and also provided support over the phone when ever it was needed. He saved our solid pine walls and we don’t have to have them removed. I’m a single parent and Tim provided the information and support that I needed to get through this crisis. I can’t thank this company enough or put a score on the service I received. If I could have given them a rating of 100 I would have jumped at the chance. Thank you so much for your wonderful service and support. Definitely up and above what they needed to do. This is the only company that I would call if I needed help again!

Description of Work
Major water clean up in our family room and garage

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

04/29/2018

Eveline R.

Bioclean aims to please. Not only the coffee stain but other stains, usually caused by food and my own carelessness. Easy to talk to Tim. Carefully moved items needed to be moved and then replaced. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Carpeting cleaned in three rooms, living room, dining room and tv room. About a week before calling Bioclean I spilled a mug of coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 and truvia. A mess and bad stain. Tim and his employee worked **** ** all the carpeting. However, the coffee stain took some extra work and now the carpeting is stain free where I spilled the coffee.

Work Completed On 04/29/2018

03/27/2018

Michael D.

I called BioClean at 10am on a Saturday morning and they were at my house in 90 minutes and spend the rest of the day removing 5 inches of water. They treated my personal items like there own and took extra care of a very sad situation. Tim followed up daily with tips about insurance and how to best make sure this didn't happen again. His team was courteous and professional and I would give the my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Basement water removal

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

03/20/2018

Glenn C.

They were very efficient. They worked directly with my tenant, did the work when they said they would.The pricing was very fair. I'd call them for my own home or any tenants first.

Description of Work
Water/mold remediation.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

03/09/2018

Craig P.

I called several vendors to come out and quote remediating my basement after a nor'easter knocked power out and resulted in a flooded basement due to primary and secondary sump failure. This was my first time ever contacting Bio-clean. Tim was great. He responded immediately, came out to review the job, outlined a plan of action, clearly explained the scope of work to me, and submitted pricing. His pricing was competitive. Some of the competitors did not even call me back. This job was NOT covered by insurance and Tim worked with me on the cost of the job. We awarded the job to Bio-clean that same day and Tim and his team were back out to my house within a couple hours. They worked until 10 PM the first night in an effort to get the wet carpet, carpet pad, and other wet material out of the basement and to start the remediation process. They set up fans and dehumidifiers and quickly worked to get the basement drying while spraying anti microbial to prevent mold growth. They returned again over the next few days to supervise the remediation and to make minor modifications to the equipment to optimize the drying process. The whole process took several days. They left my basement dry, clean, and completely swept up. A job well done. I would definitely use them again although I hope I never will have a flooded basement again in the future.

Description of Work
Basement water remediation

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

10/25/2017

Shauna A.

Tim is by far one of the best "service technicians" I have ever used as a homeowner! He has been with us every step of the way- assisting with insurance and answering questions which goes above and beyond his job description. I would without hesitation recommend him to anyone unfortunate enough to need water remediation!

Description of Work
Cleaned up after leak in basement- dried out carpets and baseboards- removed as needed.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

10/19/2017

Ellen G.

Excellent! We have a 2 story office building with approximately 12,000 sf of carpet. Bioclean performed beyond our expectations. They cleaned our carpets, throw rugs and vents on a Saturday. They came in on the Friday night prior to that to assist with moving furniture and equipment. Then they returned on Monday to see if we were happy with their work and if there were any areas with harder to remove stains that needed to be spot cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Vent Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

09/13/2017

Ilene K.

Fantastic will use again and recommend to others

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstered chair

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

08/16/2017

Iris W.

I received a great price which not only included the bedroom but the landing and stairway. The price was better than what is currently being offered by Sears, and Stanley Steamer for all of the same services. The customer service was so good that they even took care to clean two other small carpets which were in the areas but was not addressed before the service was initiated. That's a big plus in my book! My husband was really satisfied with the carpet cleaning after checking them out again this morning. The carpets are actually already dry. That's another plus for BioClean! While we have had the bedroom carpet cleaned by 2 other companies including Stanley Steamer it's never dried within 24 hours. In fact the other company which is an Angie's List contractor comes and it's taken 2 to 3 days to dry after each visit. Although that company does a good job cleaning the carpet we can't afford to have the floors soaking wet for that long with a toddler in the house. We are already thinking of hiring BioClean for near future services including carpet cleaning at our other property. Kudos to Tim and Chris! Thank you so much for the excellent service you provided. You really represented your company well. Excellent Customer Service is the greatest thing that one can provide when building relationships! I've uploaded a picture of the bedroom carpet when Tim was at the halfway point. Therefore you can see the dividing line between what it looked like and the results of their service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 2 area rugs in the living and dining rooms were included in the initial service request for the Angie's List special. During the scheduling call I asked to possibly include 1 bedroom. A guesstimate was given by phone but it was made that the carpet/area had to be seen before a quote could be made. I totally understood that some rooms are larger than others. However I received the extra room for what was quoted over the phone.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Review for Bioclean - 13 Summit Ave, Langhorne, PA - 36057139

Thank you for your review and allowing us to earn your business!!

08/16/2017

JD M.

Mitigation was done timely and professionally. In fact, later I found out from the insurance that had Tim not arrived timely and immediately went to do all the mitigation work, the insurance may have refused to cover a number of things. Tim helped me with working with Erie Insurance to get the insurance pay for the work that had been done and the work that needed to be done, making the entire insurance-claiming process very smooth and hassle-free from my perspective. Being an off-site property owner, I cannot say enough about, and I was indeed very grateful for, the high level of professionalism, the high sense of responsibility and urgency, the great quality of work, the customer-first spirit, and the dedication of making sure that all bases are covered for customer, that Tim and Bioclean exhibited during the whole process. Without Tim and Bioclean, who knows how extensive the damages would have resulted in, how much damage would not have been covered by the insurance, how long this whole process would take, and how much hassle that I had to give to deal with this situation caused by the busting of the water heater.

Description of Work
Due to that the water heater on the main floor of my rental townhouse (in East Falls) went busted and water gushed out from the water heater, the basement was flooded with three inch of water and many areas of the first floor were damaged by gushed-out water. Although the sump pump pumped the water out, there were significant damages to many aspects of the house. After I called Tim of Bioclean, Tim arrived at the house very promptly without any delay. Tim quickly assessed the situation, explaining to me the mitigation and remediation work needs to be done, and how he would interface with the insurance. More specifically, Tim, upon carefully assessing the damages both in the basement and first floor, told me that the damage on the first floor was isolated in areas surrounding the water heater, and as a result, vinyl floor tiles need to taken out in order to get subfloor dried. Also, he noted that kitchen cabinet doors and surrounding dry walls are affected by water. With respect to the basement, Tim noted that there were some damages to the ceiling, and standing water needed to be dried to avoid or prevent mold. Then, Tim and his crew immediately went to work without delay, first drying the entire basement and many areas of the kitchen floor and later spending the evening and at least half day for each of the next two days to finish up the mitigation work. This mitigation work was so critical for otherwise I cannot even imagine how extensive the damages would be (such as mold) and how expensive the later remediation and restoration work could have been (which may not have been covered by insurance). In fact, later I found out from the insurance that had Tim not arrived timely and immediately went to do all the mitigation work, the insurance may have refused to cover a number of things. Also, after the mitigation work, Tim helped me with working with Erie Insurance to get the insurance pay for the work that had been done and the work that needed to be done, making the entire insurance-claiming process very smooth and hassle-free from my perspective. Further, following the mitigation work, Tim hooked me up with a very reputable local remodeling contractor firm, which then did excellent work that totally fit into the budget required under the estimate issued by the insurance company. The contractor firm even went further to fight for me and ended up convincing the insurance company to significantly increase the insurance estimate.

Work Completed On 12/10/2012

Thank you for your review and allowing us to earn your business!!

07/12/2017

Brian Y.

He did a good job in every instance.

Description of Work
I've had him clean the carpets in several homes and had him handle some mold that was found in a kitchen wall.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Review for Bioclean - 13 Summit Ave, Langhorne, PA - 35627596

06/13/2017

Jim A.

I recommend Bioclean. We had a pipe rupture leaking 65K gallons of water throughout our facility. Within 1 hour, Tim and his crew were there remedying the situation.

Description of Work
Flood damage repair

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal