SolutionsForYou Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

You see CHAOS and CONFUSION, we see OPTIONS and SOLUTIONS! SolutionsForYou Organizing Services specializes in making sense out of your stuff and time. Hello, I’m Anne Blumer, one of a few Board Certified Professional Organizers® in Portland, Oregon specializing in ADHD and CHRONIC DISORGANIZATION. Anne Blumer, CPO, is the founder of SolutionsForYou established in 2003. We help professionals and their family get their home, office, and lives organized. You will be provided you with expert guidance, support, and systems that will take you from OVERWHELMED to OVERJOYED! The clutter and chaos in your life will be eliminated by focusing on the root behaviors and habits that created it. Leaving you with ORGANIZED SOLUTIONS and SUSTAINABLE SYSTEMS you will be able to maintain. Your organizing transformation begins with a 90 MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION. The strategy session includes: A comprehensive needs assessment to learn about you, your space and your organizational challenges. Review our organizing process and set expectations. Clarify any questions you may have. Evaluate each area of your home or office that is of concern. Set goals for completing your organizing project. Measure and take photos of each space in which we will be working. Review budget and product selections. Your 90-minute strategy session may be all that you need. However, if you feel you need hands-on organizing assistance, every effort will be made to work within your budget. Call 503-246-0710 or e-mail anne@solutionsforyou.com to schedule your 90-minute strategy session now!...

The Pull Out Shelf Co

The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. with authorized dealers in many states across this great country of ours. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelf.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the quality of your life by simply creating accessibility. That is exactly what Pull-Out Shelves do. They create access to the "black hole" in your pantry. By removing a center post, they create access to what seemed to be shelves behind bars. They give you access to the back of your lower cabinets without having to get on your hands and knees. You get the idea, they create access.

ShelfGenie of Portland

ShelfGenie solutions help turn frustration and pain into enjoyment and love. We transform clients' lives by formulating custom home access solutions that put everything within reach. We are a nation-wide pull-out shelving company. Our nationally-certified installers bring over 30 years of building experience to your creative designs and installations. From the first call to the design and installation, every shelf, everywhere, everything within reach. We accept checks and all major credit cards. We routinely offer value-based promotions for our customers. We do offer financing with an attractive payment options.

Stuff Adjust

Stuff Adjust is a unique, highly personalized organizing company for your home, office and life with a focus on recycling and donation. At Stuff Adjust, our goals and guidelines are to: * Help you reclaim your peace of mind through organizing. * Refresh your space by rearranging and reusing. * Help reduce the amount of stuff occupying your space. * Remove what is no longer wanted, needed or useful to you. * Promote reuse through donation. * Recycle as much as possible. * Respect you and your stuff.

09/29/2015

Janelle B.

We cleaned and decluttered. She offered me the names of some scanning services.

Description of Work
Helped me clean out my home office

06/25/2015

Julie M.

Description of Work
Wonderful help with organizing my home and office.

12/18/2014

judy J.

Description of Work
She gave ideas on reorganization and contacts on how to complete some of my projects. Very helpful!

08/26/2014

julia W.

Anne was very good at follow up. She presented herself very professionally. She is very intuitive and has alot of experience. We were completely on the same page and she understood exactly what I was needing. Anne is even continuing to follow up with me. I feel like she has preformed above her agreement. She will continue to advise me professionally.

Description of Work
$99 for a 90 Minute Organizing Strategy Session with a Certified Professional Organizer

07/18/2014

Ilene S.

I recently moved to Portland, and downsized from a house to an apartment. I needed help trying to organize all my stuff into a smaller space. I explained my organizing issues to Anne at the beginning of our session, and she gave me great suggestions the whole time she was here. If I thought a particular solution she offered might not work for me, she immediately came up with alternative suggestions. And the best part? Later that day, she emailed me a "recap" of our session, highlighting the things we discussed, and including websites that might be of assistance to me. That was a really nice extra bonus. I found my session with Anne to be enjoyable, educational, and helpful.

Description of Work
Gave me organizational ideas for my new home.

06/06/2013

Lisa M.

It was $450 for 6 hours. It went great. I cannot say enough positive things about that woman. She is fun to work with and she keeps you on task. She is very nonjudgemental. I felt really safe with her. She is amazing! I was so pleased everytime I worked with her. She does not leave projects undone. She has really good solutions. She is the only person I would ever use for that.

Description of Work
She does professional organizing.

06/06/2013

ELAINE V.

It was great! She was full of good advice and tips, and she did a wonderful job. We really enjoyed working with her.

Description of Work
She helped us to organize our home office.

SolutionsForYou Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

Burlingame Ave

Portland, OR 97219

Organizing services and coaching to professionals, individuals & families in the portland metropolitan area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal