Interstate Pest Management

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2005

Interstate Pest Management has been in business since 1963. We are now on our third generation of our family business. We pride ourselves on providing safe, effective and affordable solutions for your pest control needs. Being members of the National, Oregon and Washington Pest control associations and our President Brad Thorstenson being a past President of the Washington association we are well connected to the newest and safest solutions. We always seek a long term solution, using Integrated Pest Management strategies’ that always seek the least toxic and long lasting solutions....

Best Pest Management

Left a 5 star company that lost focus of customers, always aim for 5 star service We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Residential and commercial pest control Free inspections in most cases.

Offers by Best Pest Management on Angi
John's Waterproofing

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

503 Pest

With over 10 years of experience in the pest control industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from small rodent removal to pest control. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give 503 Pest a call today, we look forward to working with you.

07/03/2018

Easy to schedule. They have been very responsive to returning when I see issues that I want addressed in advance of regular visits. Great service.

Description of Work
Ongoing pest management for ants

04/07/2018

Interstate was fabulous. They arrived within the two-hour time window we'd established. Set up the rat traps and were on their way. Within two hours, some unfortunately little rat had met his end. They came back the next day and reset the traps -- as there were a few. We have set up an ongoing monthly program at this time to ensure they don't come back. I love the way I can find a trustworthy, pro...

Description of Work
Rodents! Rodents! Rodents! 🐀

Category pest control,animal removal

01/02/2018

It didn't. I never got a response to my detailed request regarding the abatement and removal of squirrels that had decided to call my attic home.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Category pest control,animal removal

09/25/2017

Yellow Jackets ate through my ceiling and were coming into my house. They came quickly the same day (of the eclipse!) eradicated the infestation and plugged the hole. Very professional and efficient!

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket infestation

09/25/2017

excellent service - the yellow jackets had gotten into the crawl space and eaten through my ceiling! They were fast and thorough..

Description of Work
yellow jacket removal from home

Category pest control

Pest Control & Exterminating - Pigeons, Odor Control & Control, Bees & Wasps, Rats & Rodents, Food Pests, Bat Proofing, Raccoons, Animal Trapping, Vent Screen Replacement, Ground Water Management, Crawlspace Rejuvenation, TAP Insulation, Sump Pump Installation, & Bird Netting.

Ask for details.