Interstate Pest Management

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2005

Interstate Pest Management has been in business since 1963. We are now on our third generation of our family business. We pride ourselves on providing safe, effective and affordable solutions for your pest control needs. Being members of the National, Oregon and Washington Pest control associations and our President Brad Thorstenson being a past President of the Washington association we are well connected to the newest and safest solutions. We always seek a long term solution, using Integrated Pest Management strategies’ that always seek the least toxic and long lasting solutions....

John's Waterproofing

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Portland and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest control industry, we offer our customers 13 years of knowledge, training, expertise and good honest hard work that benefits our customers, servicing needs in every way. We will always do whatever it takes to maintain our reputation by using the most efficient, effective products. We believe firmly in providing the best possible pest solutions to our customers at a reasonable price and at a high level of customer service. Call us today at (503) 648-3343 to set-up an appointment, we look forward to hearing from you!

07/03/2018

Easy to schedule. They have been very responsive to returning when I see issues that I want addressed in advance of regular visits. Great service.

Description of Work
Ongoing pest management for ants

04/07/2018

Interstate was fabulous. They arrived within the two-hour time window we'd established. Set up the rat traps and were on their way. Within two hours, some unfortunately little rat had met his end. They came back the next day and reset the traps -- as there were a few. We have set up an ongoing monthly program at this time to ensure they don't come back. I love the way I can find a trustworthy, pro...

Description of Work
Rodents! Rodents! Rodents! 🐀

Category pest control,animal removal

01/02/2018

It didn't. I never got a response to my detailed request regarding the abatement and removal of squirrels that had decided to call my attic home.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Category pest control,animal removal

09/25/2017

Yellow Jackets ate through my ceiling and were coming into my house. They came quickly the same day (of the eclipse!) eradicated the infestation and plugged the hole. Very professional and efficient!

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket infestation

09/25/2017

excellent service - the yellow jackets had gotten into the crawl space and eaten through my ceiling! They were fast and thorough..

Description of Work
yellow jacket removal from home

Category pest control

Pest Control & Exterminating - Pigeons, Odor Control & Control, Bees & Wasps, Rats & Rodents, Food Pests, Bat Proofing, Raccoons, Animal Trapping, Vent Screen Replacement, Ground Water Management, Crawlspace Rejuvenation, TAP Insulation, Sump Pump Installation, & Bird Netting.

Ask for details.