Interstate Pest Management

Founded 1963 • With Angi since October 2005

Interstate Pest Management has been in business since 1963. We are now on our third generation of our family business. We pride ourselves on providing safe, effective and affordable solutions for your pest control needs. Being members of the National, Oregon and Washington Pest control associations and our President Brad Thorstenson being a past President of the Washington association we are well connected to the newest and safest solutions. We always seek a long term solution, using Integrated Pest Management strategies’ that always seek the least toxic and long lasting solutions....

John's Waterproofing

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

07/03/2018

Easy to schedule. They have been very responsive to returning when I see issues that I want addressed in advance of regular visits. Great service.

Description of Work
Ongoing pest management for ants

04/07/2018

Interstate was fabulous. They arrived within the two-hour time window we'd established. Set up the rat traps and were on their way. Within two hours, some unfortunately little rat had met his end. They came back the next day and reset the traps -- as there were a few. We have set up an ongoing monthly program at this time to ensure they don't come back. I love the way I can find a trustworthy, professional provider on Angie's List! Been doing it for years. Thank you.

Description of Work
Rodents! Rodents! Rodents! 🐀

Category pest control,animal removal

01/02/2018

It didn't. I never got a response to my detailed request regarding the abatement and removal of squirrels that had decided to call my attic home.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Category pest control,animal removal

09/25/2017

excellent service - the yellow jackets had gotten into the crawl space and eaten through my ceiling! They were fast and thorough..

Description of Work
yellow jacket removal from home

09/25/2017

Yellow Jackets ate through my ceiling and were coming into my house. They came quickly the same day (of the eclipse!) eradicated the infestation and plugged the hole. Very professional and efficient!

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket infestation

09/23/2017

They were wonderful. Sealed everything trapped collected and did followups

Description of Work
Mice infestations n

09/02/2017

They come out every month. They come and then send me an e-mail . I think I pay about $100 a year. I think they might come out every other month. I'd have to look, it's been a while since I've checked. They'll come out when we call, and we haven't had to call them out for a while. So it's been a year plus since we've had to call them out specifically for an issue. Which means their monthly/bi-monthly services are doing what they are supposed to. I think it's monthly and it must be more like $20 a visit, so that would make it $240 a year, or something like that. I think their price is reasonable. They come out when they say they are coming. They usually let me know when they are coming. We found them through Angie's List. They do interior sometimes, and they spray outside around the house itself, it's not widespread, just around the house. We talked about the chemicals they use, when we first signed up. That was part of the reason we picked them. They had the ones (chemicals) we thought might be ok.

Description of Work
Pest control. They did put some traps outside.

09/02/2017

Description of Work
Pest control.

06/05/2017

I was unhappy with a prior pest service. Interstate came out, did an inspection, gave me a lot more information about what had been done by the prior service. They told me to wait another week or so for the prior tx to take effect. They didn't charge me. However, they were so professional and knowledgeable, I would go to them first next time.

Description of Work
inspection

05/01/2017

Excellent, the technicians have all been polite and knowledgeable. The treatment is effective.

Description of Work
Ants inside the house

Category pest control

Pest Control & Exterminating - Pigeons, Odor Control & Control, Bees & Wasps, Rats & Rodents, Food Pests, Bat Proofing, Raccoons, Animal Trapping, Vent Screen Replacement, Ground Water Management, Crawlspace Rejuvenation, TAP Insulation, Sump Pump Installation, & Bird Netting.

Ask for details.