Angie's List is now Angi.ย Learn more

Charlie & Sons Hauling LLC

With Angi since December 2005

3519 NE 15th Ave. Box 431

Portland, OR 97212

Charlie & Sons Hauling LLC is a professional Hauling Junk Removal Service company. We serve Residential and Commercial customers in the Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver areas. We haul away ALL unwanted items from Residential, Business, Commercial, and Rental Properties. We offer full junk removal in Portland services, from initial clean out to cleanup and disposal, for a fraction of the competitionโ€™s price. Call us today! ...

03/05/2021

Fiona B.

It went very well! Charlie and Chuck were very responsive and punctual and they did the job very quickly! Their pricing was very reasonable and they were able to come out as soon as possible. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Gazebo pickup

10/17/2020

Marilyn D.

Wonderful. Called before arriving and very clean and professional. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend. Thank you.

Description of Work
Disposal of dresser, hutch and lawnmower.

08/04/2020

Krystle W.

I use this company almost weekly at my 2 apartment complexes. Charlie and his son(s) are always very helpful, friendly and fast service! Great pricing from a honest family ran company! Give them a try, you wont be disappointed!

Description of Work
Junk Cleanup at Apartment Complexes

Category garbage collection, hauling services

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the kind words and the business.

06/30/2020

Anabel P.

Fantastic. Great competent, friendly, smiling, efficient, helpful. Definitely would hire them again!

Description of Work
Junk hauled to landfill

05/16/2020

George H.

Made the call--he did as asked- on time-and things went fast.

Description of Work
Haul materials away

03/04/2020

Shirley H.

Charlie arrived on time with his son. They had all of the items I wanted cleared out in half an hour. I was de-cluttering with the plan to sell my house this summer. I will be calling them after I sell the house to assist me again.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture and miscellaneous items

Category hauling services

Thank for the kind review it was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Looking forward to the next time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10/09/2019

Andy M.

This is the second time we've worked with Charlie & Sons for dirt removal projects. These guys are the best...super friendly, communicative and fast. Pricing is competitive, and they always leave the site clean and just how you want it. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing hauling services!

Description of Work
Removal of ~4 yards of dirt from our backyard

Category hauling services

Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you.

03/17/2018

Richard R.

Outstanding response! Outstanding service! Great pricing! Very courteous! Removed a washer/dryer from inside condo unit very carefully the first time. Then had them come and haul away a mattress and some scrap metal someone dumped in front of our complex's dumpster. Quick response and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
We have used Charlie & Son's services twice and will again

03/12/2018

Linda O.

Charlie hauled a huge, heavy old chest freezer out of our basement for recycling. Also took miscellaneous wood and junk. The price was much less than other bids, and they were really a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Appliance and junk hauling

12/04/2017

Sheila & Paul B.

Charlie and his crew of four men arrived at on time. They were very courteous and professional. They worked very hard, under nasty conditions, and left the area completely cleaned up when the work was finished. It required 3 trucks and the price for work was reasonable considering how awful the job was. I would recommend highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
I hired Charlie & Sons to clean-up a homeless camp on private property.

09/25/2017

John H.

Very well. Clean up was difficult because of unsuspected styrofoam beads.

Description of Work
removed large hot tub from deck

09/24/2017

Amy H.

Great! Charlie & his sons were Friendly, Fast and Efficient.

Description of Work
I needed a hot tub removed from my property. Called around and these guys had the lowest most reasonable price.

09/05/2017

Jeff L.

Charlie was punctually, friendly and professional. They were on time and did a GREAT job!

Description of Work
We had the huge hot tub that came with the house removed from patio.

07/31/2017

PEGGY L.

Just great!! Charlie promptly returned my call and was able to be here within a few days. He came promptly with his crew and got to work. They cut the hot tub in two, put it in their large truck, and THEN they dug out the concrete support pieces and took them too. They also loaded some misc. junk I had (old bbq, flower pots, etc.) into their truck, too. Charlie was careful to advise me as we went along about how much my bill would be, as I added more junk. All in all, they were super! Prompt, personable, and hard workers. Thanks, Charlie!

Description of Work
I needed a large hot tub removed from behind my house so I could pour a concrete patio.

07/28/2017

Linda L.

Overall excellent job! Arrived at on time, very courteous and professional, area was completely cleaned up when the work was finished, price for work done very reasonable. Would recommend their services to a friend.!

Description of Work
Hot tub removal. + Garbage removal

07/10/2017

Richard R.

They were on time, they were fast efficient, and very polite.

Description of Work
I needed a combo washer/dryer removed from a closet and disposed of.

06/01/2017

Alice V.

They gave me an estimate after looking at the amount to haul away, they were quick and swept up the area in my garage after - even taking some of the recycle from my container so I'd have more room before the next pick up! Friendly guys and very prompt, helpful.

Description of Work
Had them come out and pick up garbage I'd piled up in backyard, and in Garage.

05/24/2017

Andree F.

Great job, 2nd floor hot tub removed very quickly and professionally. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Hot tub removal

05/10/2017

michelle H.

Charlie was extremely responsive to my inquiry and was able to schedule pick up within a couple of days. Charlie and Scott showed up promptly on the agreed upon time, and they were able to load all of my stuff in about 20 minutes. I am very happy to have the junk removed, and to have found such a professional and friendly team!

Description of Work
I had a pile of old firewood and a load of miscellaneous items (queen bed, entertainment center, patio furniture,computers, and other household stuff) that needed to go.

04/24/2017

Mike R.

The crew took it out in one piece. Ouick service.

Description of Work
Removed old hot tub.

04/10/2017

charles H.

Great, the came, picked up everything, cleaned up the work spaces, and were gone in under an hour.

Description of Work
Haul away misc household junk and construction debris.

04/03/2017

Clayton B.

He called me back promptly and was very friendly. Showed up when scheduled and quickly removed all of it for less than I had estimated after using 800 got-junk in the past. Glad to have supported a local business instead.

Description of Work
I had a mix of outdoor rubbish from an old fence torn down and about 3 cubic yards of basement junk (household items) that needed removal.

11/26/2016

kim H.

Great-quick to respond, fit us in for an urgent situation, communicative, would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleanup of a yard

11/20/2016

Danielle T.

We hired Charlie and Sons to help us remove an old treadmill and other junk from our basement. They came on time, got it out without damaging our floors or walls and were polite and efficient. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Remove an old treadmill and other junk from our basement.

10/26/2016

HERB S.

A crew showed up on time and quickly demolished and hauled away the hot tub. Clean up was good.

Description of Work
Chop up old hot tub and haul away.

Bocogo LLC

Moving and Hauling Bocogo LLC Frantz 305 952 0610 We handle Small one man job to 2 men task to Arnold's chest size challenges (Bodybuilder Arnold not the....) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ..okayyyy)! We are good at this! 1,2,3,4,5 bedroom house, Pianos, safes, exercise equipments, washers, dryers, refrigerators, Ladies and gents !! we're with whatever!! We use Logistics, human cooperation, creativity and smarts to keep our prices as low as possible and get the job done efficiently, right and safely. Welcome to your new Home! ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to meet you. Pacific Northwest. ย โ€ฆ

Junk It Junk Removal LLC

Starting out with just a single pick-up truck, we have expanded our fleet and specialty services and have grown into one of the most well recognized locally owned and operated junk removal companies in Portland, Oregon. Our growth and expansion is a direct result of our wonderful customers who we appreciate beyond words. We pride ourselves on providing quality and timely service to our customers. We are a full-service junk hauling and junk removal company and proudly family ran with the help of some amazing employees. We operate large trucks, so you get the most value for your money. We personally answer the phone 7 days a week and service all of Multnomah County and many of the surrounding areas." ย โ€ฆ

Metro Haul-Away

Since 2000, we have provided fast and eco-friendly service for all your junk removal needs! We are a family owned and operated company that makes hauling your unwanted things convenient and easy. Give us a call at (503) 227-7374 to speak with the office! ย โ€ฆ

Offers by Metro Haul-Away on Angi

Junk Removal Portland, Appliance Removal Portland, Hot Tub Removal Portland, Debris Removal Portland, Garbage Removal Portland, Apartment Clean Out and Property Manager Clean Up Services Portland, Commercial Junk Removal and Hauling Portland, Contractor Clean Up Portland, Foreclosure Clean Up Portland, Junk Hauling Portland, Real Estate Cleanup Portland, Rental Property Clean Up Portland, Shed Tear Down Portland