Catalyst Construction & Remodeling 503-914-9146

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

2017 Angie’s List Super Service Award winning company that has earned the reputation as a premier Oregon full service Remodeling company! You don’t have to just take our word, please ask our customers! You’ll find that when it comes to customer satisfaction, experience, value and quality, Catalyst ranks among the best in Portland! In fact, we’ve been voted one of the best Portland remodeling companies 3 years in a row! We work with directly with each of our customers to evaluate their lifestyle needs and design preferences so that we can provide them the best results for their budget! Every remodeling or construction job – regardless of the size – works directly with our head contractor who manages the entire project through it’s completion. We are one of Portland’s best licensed general contractors and you can count on Catalyst to get the job done right! ...

Affordable Doors

Affordable Doors

Residential and Commercial interior and exterior doors install available upon request including stain and lacquer wood doors all styles , colors and materials metal doors any and all hardware and accessories fiberglass doors prehung or order to match frame photo finish doors window and glass replacement

07/31/2020

I had a great experience with the folks at Catalyst. We recently completed a demolition and remodel of our basement including all new windows. Their bid was solidly in the middle of the bids we received, and they were able to complete the job within our budget. The work was well done with quality subcontractors. Ryan and Nick were honest and easy to communicate with, and any problems were addresse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,egress windows,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/10/2018

Actually it was really good. I was there the whole time while they are doing it. They were on time, professional, honest and upfront. I appreciated the most was their integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a dormer.

CATEGORY roofing

09/05/2018

The work is within the budget, did a great job, they are fast, and no complaint at all. They communicated well to make sure that I got all I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my garage.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/05/2018

They service went very well, I like them, and I will be using them again for my kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed egress windows in our basement.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/29/2018

They communicated very well working with all the different ideas of what I wanted. Everything fit together and worked out great. I will highly recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Basement and attic conversions, kitchen & bath remodels, home additions, garage additions, ADU's, hardwood floor install, refinish and repair, laminate floors, tile, kitchen & bath, granite, quartz, stainless, concrete counter tops, cabinet and appliance installs, large scale rot repairs, sheetrock repairs, framing, finish work, masonry, concrete retaining walls and flat work, decks, electrical and plumbing repairs.

Check, PayPal