BERNARD PAINTING INC

Oregon: Contractors
03/31/2022

PO BOX 23608

Portland, OR 97281

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!...

house painting (253)interior painting (91)pressure washing (41)deck cleaning (34)cabinet refacing (14)decks & porches (11)door installation (5)home remodeling (4)siding companies (4)general contractors (4)woodworking (3)wallpaper removal (3)

08/25/2021

Bernard painting recently painted our home, which hadn't been repainted since it was built. We had several estimates for the job, and Brady's was by far the most detailed. With many years experience, he noticed and provided many suggestions to ensure that the work was as meticulous as possible. All work was performed in a very professional manner by an excellent and friendly crew. Brad did an extremely detailed inspection to ensure that everything was done correctly. We were extremely happy with the results! We therefore can highly recommend Bernard Painting! Tim and Becky

Description of Work
Exterior house painted

Category contractors,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

08/18/2021

Beautifully. The proposal was comprehensive and showed attention to detail. The materials provided were top notch. The painters were true professionals. The work was perfection. The results impressive.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

05/25/2021

I was very impressed with the work of Bernard Painting. After power washing completely, the prep on the the house was very thorough. Holes filled, cracked siding filled in, many areas re-caulked. The bid I received was very detailed. As I observed the painting process I made sure all the details of the bid were addressed. Yes, they were. This was not the cheapest bid I received but I would rehire them again for the thoroughness of the job they did.

Description of Work
Entire house exterior painted

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, it was a pleasure working with you as well as watching the wonderful transformation of your home! In the end the guys got their brownies, thank you!

11/03/2020

I have been searching for an experienced painting company who pays attention to detail, and goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. The minute I met Brad to walk the house for a bid I knew he was the rite man for the job. Brad is professional, extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and really knows his stuff. Brad even pointed out areas on my house that I overlooked that needed attention. Brad returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and his crew always showed up on time and were respectful. Brad’s foreman “Willy” was fantastic and he and his coworkers did an exceptional job. My wife and I are very pleased with how our house looks and are going to hire Brad to paint our kitchen cabinets next. We would strongly recommend Bernard Painting Inc. To anyone who’s looked for an excellent painting company.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted along with black porch railing and gas lantern

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Review for BERNARD PAINTING INC - PO BOX 23608, Portland, OR - 38999097

10/02/2020

I have a 1959 ranch home which was last painted 13 to 14 years. I hired Bernard Painting for the job. The owner, Brad, came over walked through what was possible and what was needed. He suggested what color trim and door would work with the body color. I received an extensive bid with lots of details covering exactly what they would do and why. The bid included repairs to siding and fascia boards plus enhancing a beam and post with cedar on my front porch. The work took 3 full days. The crew was professional and friendly. They were respectful to me and my property. They did an excellent job. Brad came on site each day to check the work and provide direction. He has an eagle eye so missed nothing. Brad and his crew lead, Willy, answered all my questions and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. The job was expensive but top quality and addressed various issues that needed to be corrected and repairs. The house looks wonderful and I'm very happy,

Description of Work
Exterior repairs and paint.

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. As a painter of over 48 years we do a lot more than just painting your home. We strive to correct any problems that the house may have as well as offer consultation services to update homes with contemporary touches. This house had rotten and split fascia boards on one end of the house and we covered them with new one by six-inch material that made her peaks look like new again. There was a four by four-inch post by the front door that had been a non stop bubbling paint issue for years. We wrapped this post with fresh cedar and then clear coated it so that she'd never have a bubbling paint issue again. At the same time we turned a liability into an asset. Thank you!

09/05/2020

The owner, Brad Bernard, came to my home to make an estimate and provided a very detailed description of how he would recommend painting it. The house has LP siding which was still in good shape, but needs additional care to maintain. His crew came and did exactly as described, were professional, cleaned up well, and communicated with me throughout the process. The cost was more than other painter estimates, but the job they did was tremendously better than what I had 10 years ago, and well worth the additional cost. They did extra things like replace/paint weatherstripping that was shot, painted house numbers and light fixtures that made them look like new, painted the cement foundation grey making it look sharp, removed/replaced old caulking, etc. We are very happy with the work done and value for the money. We can highly recommend Brad Bernard Painting.

Description of Work
I needed my house exterior painted.

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for BERNARD PAINTING INC - PO BOX 23608, Portland, OR - 38855735

08/06/2020

If you are searching for somebody to repaint your exterior and if you're like me and gravitate towards the more business-like named companies normally, don't overlook Bernard Painting! He was one of a few people we had come out to give us a quote and though he was the first, I could tell from that first day that he was going to be "the one". Brad has something like 48 years of business under his belt, and it really showed in his walk-through with me. I joke he has "eagle eyes", and was able to point out many minor as well as more serious issues to tackle in the project and did a fantastic job of explaining it all to me and making sure I was "in the know". The quote he sent us was super detailed and he was promising to do a lot more than the other companies with a better guarantee to boot. His crew were all polite, professional, and hard working and even when there were some minor things to be touched up or redone they did a great job and I am overall very pleased with how it all turned out.

Description of Work
Full exterior repaint

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with both of you and all of us at Bernard Painting Inc want to thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. Brad Bernard

10/12/2019

they did a very good job making the house look new again. they responded to my questions and suggestions very well. I have mentioned them to neighbors who need painting and would hire them again.

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Review for BERNARD PAINTING INC - PO BOX 23608, Portland, OR - 38167807

10/08/2019

Brad was on time, they cleaned up everything after the work was completed, the paint job was of high quality.

Description of Work
Painting the 2 decks on the house

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

10/03/2019

I have used Bernard painting for house and fence painting, deck restoration, wrought iron gate painting, and driveway power washing for the past nine years . I keep returning to this company because of the high quality of their work and also because of the owner Brad Bernard and his workers. Brad is a good man and honest one, Who only hire the same kind of people to work for him. Brad has a lot of client and he tries very hard to make each of them happy, which isn't easy. I will continue to use this company and can highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
refinish deck and wrought iron gate

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing such a kind report. I'll have to check my records but I think that it's bee over 12 years since we painted your home. Brad

Check, PayPal