Aloha Design And Concrete

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2014

3.5

We focus on quality, design, and innovation while completing projects in a timely manner....

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

Locally owned & operated since 1979, Oregon Chimney's competent and knowledgable Masons & Sweeps can handle any chimney repair job and chimney cleaning. We also do a variety of other services including chimney caps, linings , waterproofing, flashing, dampers, Real Estate inspections and firebox repairs. Our team at Oregon Chimney is dedicated to giving you the best service at an affordable price. We provide free estimates and our work is guaranteed. We are licensed bonded and insured our CCB number 51967/152506. Call us today for your free estimate. 503-231-2588. We look forward to working with you. Additional DBA - Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc.

Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive prices. Our work comes with warranties that will be honored. Drainage Masters became a licensed general contractor in October 1996. In 2015, Seth Kenworthy became the sole owner and manager of Drainage Masters LLC. They are licensed, bonded and insured in both Oregon and Washington. Since the beginning of Drainage Masters in 1996, Seth has proven his ability to understand the often-complex technical details of solving drainage problems and of effectively and efficiently managing every project they do. Our service territory is primarily the Portland/Vancouver metro area but extends as far north as Chehalis, as far south as Salem and from the Cascades to the coast. Drainage Masters combines technical expertise, integrity, quality work, a strong customer service ethic, environmental consciousness and fair pricing to bring our customers the best contracting experience they can get. Our full service and quality work has resulted in many satisfied customers and welcome referrals. Not all drainage or water management projects are complicated. But whether they are or not, you can be sure that Drainage Masters can handle it. Their professional and courteous office staff will be happy to assist you in scheduling a free estimate and then follow up to schedule your project as quickly as possible. Drainage Masters is now offering full service sewer repair, give us a call today. Call Drainage Masters today!

08/12/2019

I've been using them for 10 years . They are fabulous. Highly recommend. Highest recommendation ever. Their work is stellar

Description of Work
concrete and brick work

Category concrete repair

08/12/2019

Excellent. If I ever need concrete services I would contact them. Their prices are right, they have a wonderful personality, and they stay until the end once the job is complete. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did a new walkway, driveway, patio, and cemented some work on the East side of my house.

Category concrete repair

10/14/2016

The results were fine. They worked **** ** excavation and I was impressed. Unfortunately the communication was a bit rude in style. Most unfortunate was that they did not return to haul away the broken concrete as promised. It has been on my front lawn for more than a month. They also never returned to retrieve the tools they left behind. I've received no response to my very polite email inquiry, ...

Description of Work
New concrete floor in an unfinished basement.

Category concrete repair,excavators

01/28/2014

The finished product of this project is pleasing to me but the experience was not so pleasant. The contractor was messy and careless and many parts of my property were damaged. They left garbage in my yard every day and left tools lying about haphazardly for days on end. They 'borrowed' tools from my tool shed and my garage without permission and broke my irrigation system even though I had marked...

Description of Work
Constructed new sidewalks, walkways and patio with stamped concrete

Category stamped concrete

We provide a full range of concrete & masonry services- *Foundation *Cement work *Exposed Aggregate *Sidewalks *Driveways *Retaining Walls *Brick *Paving *Walls *Stairs *Footing & Slabs AND SO MUCH MORE!!