Just Bugs Pest Control

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

P.O. Box 746

Eagle Point, OR 97524

Just Bugs Pest Control in Medford Oregon is a female owned and operated pest control business which provides fast, safe, elimination of bugs and pests in and around your home or business. We take care of any pest invasion with the exception of termites and our prices are great. We are extremely professional. We respect your home or business and your time. We'll be sure to make sure you know when you can expect us to arrive. You'll also get advice on how to keep pests from returning and we'll make sure to check any other areas that may cause problems around your home or business....

12/18/2017

Kevin C.

Very helpful and thorough every time they came out. Eventually signed up for a seasonal plan that sprays every month for half price, only for the 9 months of the year insects are a problem.

Description of Work
spray house perimeter, knock down wasp nests & spider webs

09/20/2017

Melanie P.

I was not personally there at the time but my realtor said everything went very well.

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs and inspecting for rodent and carpenter ants

09/13/2017

Patricia B.

They did a fine job.

Description of Work
General yard treatment

08/04/2017

Rick C.

They took care of the yellow jackets right away, did a general spraying of both the interior and exterior of the house, and clearly explained our options for ongoing services. We were pleased with the work -- and they charged us less for the yellow jackets than they had originally estimated.

Description of Work
We had an urgent need to clear out a yellow jacket nest, and a desire for general insect protection.

02/27/2017

Everything went well

Description of Work
Monthly pest service on my home and rodent control on a rental.

05/22/2016

Mary Alice S.

Very well. Efficient.

Description of Work
spray inside and outside for spiders and bugs.

04/20/2016

Patrick S.

Excellent service, very thorough. I contacted company and they came the same day. My appointment was for 1PM and they appeared at 12:59pm. Not only did they completely treat the house and areas I requested, but they also treated all the eaves and even added screen materials to a couple areas around foundation that had openings that mice could have gotten in, no extra charges. These areas I didn't even know about but they found them during their inspection. I am very happy with the results and have already had them add my name to their list of clients for return trip next year. I highly recommend this company and am thankful to Angie's List for helping me find them.

Description of Work
Sprayed and treated all walk areas, garage area, house foundation, eaves areas for ear wigs, spiders, ants, and all other creepy crawly things you don't want coming inside when it rains or any time for that matter. Used effective but pet friendly products.

03/01/2016

Lani H.

Description of Work
Spray for pests. Excellent have used them for years

02/18/2016

John D.

Description of Work
Rat trapping and abatement. Went great

11/03/2015

Suzanne P.

10/21/2015

Dennis E.

Description of Work
Serviced outside of home for ants and spiders.

10/20/2015

Bill L.

Deb was great to work with. Very professional, responsive (both phone and email), on time and her price was very reasonable for all the work she did. I told her I would be contacting her in the spring to do this again and then I would take care of it myself after that. She informed me that she would provide me with info of what to buy and what to avoid to do it myself. I would highly recommend her to anyone that asked.

Description of Work
Exterminated entire property (shop, house and garage).

10/16/2015

Molly K.

Description of Work
We hired them to come monthly to spray and check for rats etc. The owner used to work for Orkin. When she started her own business some time later I was fortunate enough to find her and hire her on the spot. I highly recommend Just Bugs and do to my friends.

10/06/2015

Steve H.

09/16/2015

Karin B.

Description of Work
Spider control

09/15/2015

KATRINA W.

Description of Work
No appointment call was made, so they showed up without my being there. I guess the work was done, because the company card showed up w/notes about spraying. I appreciated the work, and so far no bugs!!

09/04/2015

Julia S.

I live 3 hours away from the building where I needed some work done. I called Debbie at 9:00 a.m. and she got to the site around 1 pm that same day, looked over the situation, and treated for carpenter bees and beetles. One of the areas we thought had bugs was non-bug related. I couldn't be happier! I will definitely go back for her services in the future. AND she uses eco-friendly materials. It couldn't have been easier! I think she offers a 60 day guarantee.

Description of Work
treated for carpenter bees and beetles

09/04/2015

Betty G.

Description of Work
They did inside and outside of house. Cleared webs from area treated. Very through and pleasant. Strongly recommend.

08/15/2015

Mary B.

,Debbie was great! She was very nice, fast & efficient. She'll be taking care of my bug problems from here on.

Description of Work
She took care of my sugar ant, wasp & spider problems.

06/17/2015

John D.

Honestly it went amazing and I was highly impressed with Just Bugs Pest Control. They were extremely thorough, professional, and friendly. I wasn't expecting how complete of a job they did. They moved furniture, got every possible seam and entry point (inside and out), and even got my shop free of charge simply because they noticed that it was needed there. Frankly I was shocked at just how much of a pleasure it was to do business with them and couldn't recommend them any higher. Especially for the cost, the service they provided was simply amazing and because of how great things went this first time using them I now plan on using them first and foremost and we will be doing the yearly plan.

Description of Work
Came out and did basic bug control at our house.

10/15/2014

linda W.

It was awesome. She's like the best exterminator I've ever used ever out of being a landlord for 15 years. She just always is there to take care of everything always. I can't beat the price, I can't find any better deal anywhere.

Cheryl O.

I have hired Debbie in the past to get rid of ants, black widows and other bugs at both my mothers home and my home. This time we noticed ants in the office and a black widow right outside the window near the roses. The office of Roger Ousey, PC, workers' compensation and social security disability cases cannot have bugs running around the office. We are a family firm and bring our small maltese dog to the office as our mascot so I was concerned about chemicals. Debbie told me what she spayed would not harm him. She sprayed both inside and outside the office. We had clients in and Debbie was extremely professional when she was in the office. My maltese is safe and we no longer have ants and that black widow is gone.

Description of Work
Got rid of ants and spiders

Cheryl O.

I used Debbie at Just Bugs for my mother's house. A couple weeks later, no ants to be found, so I called Debbie again and she was once again very quick, professional and most importantly happy. I told her we had ants and I have seen a few black widow webs. She came over, sprayed both inside and outside my home and then went into the garage and spayed every nook and cranny. Believe me, in my garage there are a lot of nicks and crannies. It's been over a month and not one spider web, ant, or any other bug has been seen. Added plus, I have not seen any wasps either. Call Debbie! You will love her and she guarantees her work.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants, and black widows.

Cheryl O.

Ran across Just Bugs on a fluke. Great fluke. The phone was answer by Debbie, the owner. I told her my mother's house has a major ant problem. She came out that day. Was super kind to my elderly mother. Sprayed inside and outside of the house with something that was safe for the dog. It's been about 6 weeks and my mother has not seen another ant.

Description of Work
Debbie, the owner, got rid of my bug problem.

04/12/2012

Lester & Audrey C.

We are very pleased so far. She does excellent work. She asks us to call if we have any problems. We found ants on the counter and she was there the next morning.

Description of Work
They do spraying inside and outside and the yard.

Pointe Pest Control | Medford

Pointe Pest Control is the premier independent pest control company in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 2006 by Inland NW Resident Jacob Borg, Pointe Pest Control has grown from a single office in Spokane, Washington, to multiple locations throughout Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Today Pointe employs an impressive group of experienced and knowledgeable professionals committed to problem solving and serving our customers’ needs. Pointe provides services to both residential and commercial customers; ranging from General Pest Control to Bed Bug Treatment, to specialized pest services like Termite Service, Carpenter Ant Control, and Rodent Extermination. Pointe Pest Control is proud to give back to the communities it serves through a number of avenues, including an annual Scholarship Program awarded to graduating Seniors in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. In addition, Pointe conducts an annual Charitable Bed Bug Treatment program called “Take a Bite of the Holidays” that includes a complete bed bug treatment for a family in need. At Pointe we are committed to a set of core values that includes professionalism, service, integrity and excellence. Our team members conduct themselves with performance beyond expectations and a commitment to the highest level of service for our customers, vendors and all those we come in contact with. We are experts in the following services: Residential Pest Control Commercial Pest Control Bedbug Remediation Termite Service

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Oregon and Idaho's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angi
    A-One Exterminators

A-One Exterminators employs knowledgeable and reliable service technicians who are specifically trained in integrated pest management (IPM), and experienced quality control supervisors who assure the highest quality standards are met with each service we perform. We offer a wide variety of affordable, customized pest control solutions to meet all of your needs. Our mission is to exceed client expectations with the most effective pest control available, which is always done in an ethical, professional, responsive and caring manner. Ask for details. We specialize in all pest control issues! Additional DBAs - A One Exterminators & A One Inc. Additional phone numbers - (541) 472-1098, (541) 472-1099, (541) 472-9081, (541) 476-1940, (541) 476-9604, (541) 955-8723, (541) 957-8807 & (541) 884-3699.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Spiders, Ants, Wasps, Earwigs, Boxelders, Silverfish, any insect excpet termites.

Termites, and bat/bird exclusion.