Painting a barn restores it to its former glory and provides years of protection. Use this guide to learn how to paint a barn the right way, from prepping to finishing the trim, to preparing for how much time it takes to have it looking good as new.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Perry, OK
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Perry
- Robbins PaintingMichael painted our house and stained our fence here in Durant, OK. He was very price competitive, did quality work, completed the job on time, showed up on time, and very honest and dependable! I would highly recommend him for your painting needs.
- Clemmons Care Home servicesStayed in budget,finished on time, Dillon was respectful and very professional,will definitely recommend and use in the future.
- C and C Roofing and Home Repair.Overall the project went very well. Jeremy was (is) great at communication and that's always half the battle. Every member of his team that worked on our projects were professional, polite and went above and beyond on every detail. Our interior painters, Joe Don and Martin were fantastic and did a wonderful job. This is the only part of the overall project that went over budget and that was because my wife and I made a change after some of the work had been completed so that was on us. Our exterior painters were fantastic as well. "T" and his crew worked in extreme heat and at dangerous heights to scrape, tape and paint the exterior of our home. Our home is over 100 years old and is a very tall two story house so this was no walk in the park. Lastly, the crew that roofed our home was amazing. I'm not sure of the total number of workers that was here each of the two days it took to reroof the home, but it was between 8 and 10. Again, this is a dangerously tall home and with heat over 100° every day. There were 3 layers of shingles that had to be removed. They worked from around 6:30am until 2pm then took a break and got back at it from 5pm to around 8:30pm until the project was completed. The roof was due to hail damage from a recent storm. My wife and I have never filed a homeowners claim in our 33 years of marriage and really didn't know what the process was. Jeremy has been great walking us through that process and working with our insurance company for payment. Overall it has been a pleasure to work with Jeremy and his wife and C & C as a whole. It was just luck that I was able to find C&C in the first place. I had had a couple of really bad experiences with 2 other companies and I was not looking forward to putting our project out for bid again. The thought of starting again made me sick. We were very fortunate that Jeremy and C&C were the company that placed the bid. I know from this point forward my wife and I know who to call for future projects. We have two in the planning stages at this time. If you are looking for a construction company, give them a call. I can't recommend them enough! Charles and Billie Boudino
- Eclipse Roofing and ConstructionEclipse Roofing and Construction did a great job upgrading the exterior of our house… they worked with our insurance company and completed every detail they committed to as well as some changes along the way! They replaced the roof, and siding, as well as painting and installing new shutters. We are very happy with the results and will use Eclipse again
- All Oklahoma Roofing & ConstructionI contacted three roofing companies including All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction recently to replace the hail damaged roof on my mother-in-law's 1950's built house. Mr. Cash Sanders, the owner of the company, came out the house to give me a cost estimate to replace the roof. During his inspection, he pointed out that the 1" X 8" decking planks would need to be replaced to bring the roof up to code. While he was there, I asked him about making other repairs to the house including: replacing all the soffit boards and soffit vents; replacing damaged trim on the house; painting the siding and adding rain gutters. After comparing his cost estimate with two others I received, I selected All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction. Mr. Cash's cost estimate to replace the roof was competitive with the other two estimates I received but what set estimate apart was his idea to repair vice replace most all of the soffit vents and soffit boards which would save a lot of money. Mr. Sanders worked directly with the insurance company for approval of the roof and deck plank replacement. This was a huge time saver for me. He was also very prompt at returning all of my phone calls and answering my questions throughout the process. His crew of roofers, carpenters, painters and gutter installers showed up for work at the date and time agreed to and did an outstanding job. When the work was completed, I was very pleased with the results. The crew cleaned up everything after they were done and I looked but couldn't find a single roofing nail in the lawn. The roof looked great, all the pipe jacks and vents were repainted and the soffit vent and soffit boards looked like they were brand new. In the end the house went from looking like a tired old 1950's rambler to looking like a new house. Mr. Sanders is an honest and dependable business owner who maintains contact with the customer throughout the process and his craftsman are extremely good at their job. I highly recommend All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction
- Salute ExteriorsThe project went very smooth. Cliff delivered as promised. He and his crew were outstanding to work with. Their professionalism, promptness and attention to detail are second to none. We would and will recommend Salute Exteriors to anyone that asks.
- Salute ExteriorsI have not had a home improvement project I've been prouder of having done. Realizing I had to get new siding, I started by searching for the best siding, something that would last and look great. Hardie siding seemed to jump out as the best option but I wasn't familiar with the product, so I researched local contractors who were. Salute Exteriors is a veteran owned, factory trained, and the Hardie "Elite Preferred Remodeler" for Oklahoma so Cliff had my full attention when he presented his detailed proposal for remodeling the exterior of my lake home. He helped me select the Hardie siding, trim, soffit and paint options that I would make my lake home look new again
- All Oklahoma Roofing & ConstructionFantastic, Cash Sanders and his All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction crew are worth every penny! They have been prompt and efficient and keep the work site clean. Most important in my opinion they do excellent work for a fair price.
- Mancini Custom PaintingI was looking for exterior painting and received so much more. Some siding was replaced that had melted from small fire. Wind break fence for spa was built. My back patio door is going to be replaced when it comes in. Replaced exterior lights. This team is professional, courteous, prompt, and do an excellent job at a fair price. I will use them again
- Epic Roofing & ConstructionWork was done well, company personnel were easy to work with, responsive to questions and addressed all concerns.
Last update on September 22, 2022
House Painters in Perry
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Windows painted shut are an easy enough problem to solve without calling in the pros. Here’s how to open painted shut windows with just a few tools and quick steps.
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
Find exterior painters in
- Ponca City,
- North Enid,
- Pond Creek,
exterior painters in Perry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- He and I Construction, Inc.678 SW BISHOP RD
Lawton, Oklahoma 73501
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- HMH Construction4219 Acorn Rd
TISHOMINGO, Oklahoma 73460
- Hudson Custom Remodeling & TrimPO BOX 721626
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J A M Construction LLC1801 Gemini St
Altus, Oklahoma 73521
- J A M Construction LLC
- Oklahoma Rhino ShieldP.O. Box 152
JENKS, Oklahoma 74037
- Oklahoma Rhino Shield
- Panto QualityPO Box 244
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74076
- Panto Quality
- Randy's Rennovations, LLC1902 S Country Side Dr
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- Real Deal CC LLC222 W 12th St
Stroud, Oklahoma 74079
- Roger Allen Restorations & Homes3524 Mesa Dr
Flower Mound, Texas 75022
- Roofscapes Exteriors LLC15010 S Grant St
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- RT Home Maintenance5306 W. Cherokee
Enid, Oklahoma 73703
- Randy's Rennovations, LLC
- Standard Builders of Enid2513 N. Van Buren
Enid, Oklahoma 73703
- Statewide Roofing Inc5001 E I-240 Service Rd.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135
- Steller RoofingPO Box 125
Enid, Oklahoma 73701
- Steve Conness Construction25551 S 585 Rd
Afton, Oklahoma 74331
- Storm Master Inc.6444 N.W. Expressway Suite 680 B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73132
- Standard Builders of Enid
- TR ConstructionPO Box 37
S Coffeyville, Oklahoma 74072
- TR Construction