Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Norman, OK
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Norman
- Nelson Waterproofing CoWe live in a historic home with a large, finished basement. The previous homeowners had done some work to waterproof the exterior walls of the basement, but since we moved in a year and a half ago we've had flooding in the basement three different occasions, most recently during the May 2013 storms. When we get lots of rain in short periods of time, water would just flowed in and we had to pull up carpet and move furniture - it was a mess! I called Richard at Nelson Waterproofing last spring to get an estimate, but we didn't act on it until this year. When I called, he actually remembered me and honored the estimate he had given us a year ago. They were able to get started on our basement within two weeks from the time I called him and completed the project in three and a half days. Our initial estimate for the work was $5,700 and then I wanted to install a backup battery-powered pump which they did and that added $1000, bringing the total to $6,700. I think this was a very fair price for the amount of work done. They drilled/hammered out along the perimeter right next to the exterior walls of the basement and installed their WaterGuard system. This captures any water that enters the footing and sends it straight to the Sump Pump they installed in the lowest part of the basement. The two guys we had working at our house worked very hard, showed up on time every day and were very easy to work with - they answered any questions I had and coordinated with the plumber I hired to install the drain pipe for the pump. As messy a job as it was, they kept the area and the rest of our home very clean. There was minimal dust and they cleaned up as they worked. We had a heavy rain two days ago and there were no signs of water anywhere in the basement. It has even been less humid than before, probably since water isn't sitting in under the house in the footing. We're very pleased with the work they did and the finished product. We would recommend them
- SERVICEMASTER OF SOOLANDThey were very honest and upfront about everything. They seemed professional and they got the job done quickly. We compared them to two other companies and they were about the same price. We live in Oklahoma and this was my mother’s basement in Iowa. I had to trust them that they would be able to go in there and do the job. He kept me updated every day about what they were finding and he sent me pictures of her basement as the work was being done. I was very satisfied with them. He sent a letter to the insurance company giving his professional opinion about what caused the water damage to begin with. I couldn’t have been happier with him. It was $4,800 to do the vents and the air conditioning plus he gave me a certification for the house. When we sold the house I had the official certification that was needed for the sale of the house. I don’t do this every day so I have nothing to compare it to. I talked to someone else who was higher in price and they weren’t going to include the certification. Being 600 miles away, I really didn’t know what was going on every day and with the assurance of being updated every day, I was very satisfied. When the inspector came to do the certification, he felt some of the drywall still needed to come down. They took care of that at no extra charge. I was very pleased with that. They got it done in a timely fashion but I wasn’t there so I don’t know if they were there on time every day. I hope I would never need them again but I would use them if I needed to and I would recommend them to anybody
- Edmond Landscapes & Grounds Maintenance IncTravis kept us updated on every stage of the process. At times there were two men here working all day, and at other times a larger crew was needed, but one foreman was always on site supervising the work. The work was demanding, and the men took pride in everything they did...and they took the time to do it correctly. We found out that we were having water seep into our front walls because our recently put down hardwood floors had started to buckle. That's when we called Travis at Edmond Landscapes because we knew that he would have the solution to our problem....and he did. As with the first major job they did for us 7 years ago, we are once again extremely pleased with the job they did in early September of this year
- Alicia's Mason RepairAlicia arrives promptly and has spent countless hours on all the projects we discussed. She even goes further by making the projects look beautiful. She went above and beyond her outlined project by seeding and applying burlap to the berming to keep rain from causing erosion. She researched waterproofing products and selected a coating that was superior to the paint she had originally intended to use, not changing the price of the bottom line
- Alicia's Mason RepairAlicia has always been a true professional in every aspect. She calls you back if she missed a call, shows up and gets the job done when she is scheduled but most importantly her and her team will go above and beyond every time. This is the only mason and foundation repair company I use and you would be wise to do the same
- Nelson Waterproofing CoThey got he work done within a couple days. The owner was awesome, the workers were great and the whole experince was positive. I won't know how much of a difference I will see because it hasn't rained yet but I'm assuming that it's going to be fine. He's knowledgeable and has been doing this for a while so I'm happy with the service
- Nelson Waterproofing CoI found them on the internet. I could not say enough good things about them. I was incredibly happy with everything they did. They came and did an estimate, and they give us options. While they installed the french drain and sub-pump, they discovered another problem. It meant they had to stop the work to fix it, and they had to come back. They did not raise their estimate. Then there was an issue with how the water drained to the outside, and a neighbor who was not happy about it. They were great about sorting that out. Our basement would flood every time there was a rain storm. Now, it is a playroom for our kids. It has not had any rain in it
- A-1 RestorationI started out with a groupon to have my air ducts serviced. While he was here he went ahead and took a look at my crawl space after we discussed the problems I was having with cooling the house which is why I wanted the ducts cleaned. He found debris in the ducts suggesting some problems and originally thought it would require some repairs and that I should have a moisture barrier installed under the house. He showed up and when he went deeper under the house, found the mold so they treated the mold to remove it. Then treated the wood to prevent it in the future. Added a moisture barrier to the underside of the house. Fixed the ducts including reattaching places that had come apart, resealing them with tape and then rewrapping them. All this was done in less than a day and they even came a day early. The overall price wound up being more of an ouch than I was expecting but nothing out of line with what was done. UPDATE 8/6/13 Update: After having constant air conditioning problems still, a provider I used from Angie's List determined that I had a collapsed air duct in one area and then a collapsed return as well ...these are things that were supposed to have been repaired by A-1 when they did the work. This leads me to believe that they didn't do everything they said they were going to do so I will not use them again and I would not recommend them to anyone either. I feel I was taken advantage of and overcharged for the services they did do and I should be issued a partial refund for the work I am having to get done that was supposedly done last year. Very disappointed
Basement Waterproofers in Norman
- Business Description:We're a locally owned foundation repair company and have operated since 1983. Our goal is to provide the best service and foundation repair solutions at a competitive price. We have built a reputation for quality foundation repair in Northeast Oklahoma and so confident in the quality of our foundation repair work that we offer an industry leading, 100% transferable warranty. Edens employees are in uniforms and follow the Edens Structural standards of conduct and performance to ensure cust..Recent Review:Edens Structural did an excellent job of installing a French drain and making crawl space repairs based on an AEI Engineers report. Edens finished this work within four - five business days and cleaned up after themselves before leaving my property. The project cost $8100 but is worth every penny to keep my crawlspace dry and prevent erosion to my home's foundation. Everyone at Edens was very understanding and answered any questions that I had about the project, before, during, and after. I highly recommend Edens and will use this company again for any future structural repairsJanet K.
- Business Description:ASA Resources is one of the most respected exterior service companies in the Midwest, providing a full range of Construction, Maintenance, Design, and Installation services. Since our inception in 2002, our family-run company has grown into a full-service provider for all roofing, construction, and solar system installation and maintenance.Recent Review:This job went remarkably well. Ryan and his workers did an exceptional job. Ryan worked directly with my insurance company and got many things covered that the adjuster missed. Thanks ASA Resources for a job well done. I would hire them againMike D.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Had a call from their office, very polite and helpful receptionist scheduled an appointment (for which I took a half-day off from work). Day of the appoinment, no call/no show from company.jon s.
- Business Description:Insurance Claim Specialists and Storm Damage Repair .... New Construction Roofing Siding Gutters Apartment Rehab. Remodeling Project Management Exactimate Estmating Service Ladder Assist
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: HOUSELIFTER@SBCGLOBAL.NET.Recent Review:They were very comfortable and did a good job. Terri O.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Commercial Waterproofing, LLC has over 30 years of experience in the waterproofing and roofing industry. Our reliable & dedicated staff allows us to provide great customer service and Product Installations. Waterproofing, Roofing and Sealing is essential to preserve your investment and insure the beauty of your structure. Our process of waterproofing, building restoration, roof re-ply and sealing exterior concrete/masonry work is UNSURPASSED! Make no mistake, we are the area leaders
- Business Description:Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma provides a service that rents tools for a reasonable hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rate with a required deposit.Recent Review:It went great, and as I hoped it would. I feel they have are really good idea going for their business start-up. Good luck!Phrak S.
- Business Description:A family owned & operated. Mommas Cleaning Crew is located in Oklahoma City. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with a personal touch and we offer more in a general cleaning than most companies do in a deep clean. We also offer our services at a lower price than your standard cleaning company. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:She does a very thorough job. It is very nice. She doesn't charge anything extra for the dusting; she just makes time to do it. She is very easy to work with and reliable. It usually takes four to five hours to clean my houseCheryl A.
- Business Description:American Leveling Company was established in 1936 and is a 3rd generation family owned business. Since 1986 we have been an authorized Ram Jack dealer and are proud to be the largest Ram Jack dealer in Central Oklahoma, specializing in foundation repair and home leveling. Ram Jack Foundation Solutions has been a pioneer in the foundation repair industry since 1986. This unique National Limited Warranty Trust was developed by the Ram Jack Dealers Association to extend the confidence we h..Recent Review:On time for estimate and on day of work which was completed efficiently and professionally.GREG M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Del City
- Midwest City
- Oklahoma City
- Nicoma Park
- Warr Acres
waterproofing contractors in Norman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BTC Contracting2000 SE 8th St.
- BTC Contracting
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J and J Roofing and Remodeling12101 N MacArthur Blvd ste 231
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J and J Roofing and Remodeling
- K5 Contracting LLC.1813 NW 176th Place
- K5 Contracting LLC.
- Momma's Cleaning Crew1620 NW 40th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Momma's Cleaning Crew
- Nelson Waterproofing Co1409 N Union St
Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Nelson Waterproofing Co
- RL CARL & SONS LLC2608 NE 129th St
- RL CARL & SONS LLC
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma4 NE 10th Street, Box #134
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma
- Veteran Consulting Services LLC9636 N May Ave Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Veteran Consulting Services LLC