Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Edmond, OK
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Edmond
- Pathfinder SurveyingPathfinder owner was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. He completed the work within a couple of days of my initial call, exactly as he said he would do. He really went above and beyond on my overgrown wilderness, traipsing through thorny shrubs and soft, muddy ground. He went places that I've never gone to because they looked impassable. The markings he left were clear and plentiful enough for me to see and use for reference through wooded terrain and heavy undergrowth. He was very patient with me as I shadowed him and asked questions. I would not hesitate to do business with Pathfinder again read less
- CIVIL DESIGN & SURVEY - OK INCHe was very professional, yet also friendly. He sent an email that looks very professional and answered most of my questions. He quickly responded when I asked a couple of more questions. I corresponded with him via phone and email. He kept the information straight even though we were communicating in two ways. I was very satisfied read less
- Oklahoma Survey CoVery well done. Needed property line survey done for residential fenceline construction. In and out with no fuss. Set survey pins around the whole property. Easy to find and use. Would recommend to others.
- Oklahoma Survey CoHe did a good job. They were real good, real fast. They put stakes in and then they drove nails with pink ribbons on them. They were nice, they came, they did it right away, real fast. They were only here a day. They had stakes, nails and flags.
- E. D. Hill Surveying & EngineeringThe property line between my new, to me, house and my neighbor"s was in dispute. The surveyors for E. D. Hill arrived on time and completed the survey in a very professional manner. The neighbor and developer tried to intervene but were forestalled in a most professional and effective manner. I was very impressed with their performance and am very confident in the results read less
- Delta Surveying & Engineering CoI had to get a land survey because a retaining wall was falling in on my property. I didn't know if this wall was on my property or my neighbor's so I expressed my concern about about this issue to the person on the phone scheduling the appointment. They communicated that to the workers assigned to my property and the wall in question was clearly marked. After they were finished they took time to show me exactly what the situation was read less
- Oklahoma Survey CoIt went well. The company came out and surveyed our property. I wanted to have the property surveyed before we had new fencing and concrete walkway installed around our home. I wanted our property surveyed by the newest equipment (i.e. GPS), instead of neighbors guessing and looking for old markers. We purchased our home in 2004, and the house was built in 1986; hence, surveying was conducted differently long ago. The personnel were courteous and professional read less
- E. D. Hill Surveying & EngineeringVery easy to arrange, phone call was returned based on my caller id (I did not leave message, was late in the day). Professional, prompt, fair price, everything I want a vendor to be. Fence lines verified, pins located. Highly recommend.
- Knight's Land SurveyingMy neighbor has his own surveyor so he talked to my surveyor and got him to agree to get one of us to pay $225 just to do all three properties. The surveyor has been out for 2 weeks and he had already identified some boundary lines so I asked him for the report. He said that they’re waiting to hear from me and my neighbors because my neighbor asked not to finish the report. I told him that my neighbor is trying to take some of the property. If I don’t know where the boundary is, how do I know what he wanted. I agreed with the surveyor, I accepted his estimate, I will pay what I agreed to earlier so he should finish my portion now. When I told him that, he identified and put on the survey exactly where my neighbor was trespassing on my property so that’s on the survey as well. I appreciated that they agreed with me. They’re outstanding and they helped me. I would recommend them. Once they found out what my neighbor was trying to do, they didn't hold back on finishing the report. He gave me an estimate between $350-450 for doing the survey in my property. I called one surveyor and they wanted over $1,000 to do the survey. What they do is they get a plot and they use GPS equipment to find the coordinate. They located some of the original pins still where they’re supposed to be. Some pins were moved through excavating ditches so they had to locate the original position and they put in new pins in their place to identify the coordinates or the boundaries of the properties. They told me that they have to check the lines because if they’re all on one, that means everybody else’s line could be off, too. In order to do an accurate survey, they have to basically check our whole street and I guess that’s why it costs too much. They marked it, took all the information that they collected, wrote up a report and a drawing, made the official documents for the survey, and then certified it as being true and correct. I am happy with the result because they identified where the property lines are. Through their survey, I found out that my neighbor is 10 feet over on the front of my property and almost 20 feet over on the back of my property read less
- Oklahoma Survey CoThe job was done in the time frame they gave us. Phone contact was very pleasant. Because of the tornado all surveyors in the area were very busy. This company was almost double the price of the company recommended by our builder, but they could get to the job in two weeks instead of two months. They did not let me know when the job was done and I finally called them to check on the bill and the plat drawing which my builder needed read less
Land Surveyors in Edmond
- Business Description:Cost is determined by job.
- Business Description:Huitt-Zollars in OKC has about 15 employees, but we are a national organization with 18 offices across the United States.
- Business Description:Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma provides a service that rents tools for a reasonable hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rate with a required deposit.Recent Review:It went great, and as I hoped it would. I feel they have are really good idea going for their business start-up. Good luck!Phrak S.
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying company. Boundary surveying, construction staking, pin surveys, whatever your needs. Call us for a free estimate. PathfinderSurveying@gmail.comRecent Review:Pathfinder owner was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. He completed the work within a couple of days of my initial call, exactly as he said he would do. He really went above and beyond on my overgrown wilderness, traipsing through thorny shrubs and soft, muddy ground. He went places that I've never gone to because they looked impassable. The markings he left were clear and plentiful enough for me to see and use for reference through wooded terrain and heavy undergrowth. He was very patient with me as I shadowed him and asked questions. I would not hesitate to do business with Pathfinder again read lessS W.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional website - deltasurveyokc.com.Recent Review:I had to get a land survey because a retaining wall was falling in on my property. I didn't know if this wall was on my property or my neighbor's so I expressed my concern about about this issue to the person on the phone scheduling the appointment. They communicated that to the workers assigned to my property and the wall in question was clearly marked. After they were finished they took time to show me exactly what the situation was read lessChanena K.
- Business Description:By focusing on one segment of the market, and doing it well, Deckmasters is capable of delivering stunning results across a broad price range. Whether you’re looking for pure functionality in a deck for your back yard, or are dreaming of a fully outfitted recreational area complete with a fire pit, hot tub, sauna and pool deck, Deckmasters will assist you in planning, budgeting, design and completion. We’ve been helping Oklahomans achieve their visions in deck design for more than 25 years. .. read lessRecent Review:I left a message Friday and John called me back fairly quickly. I told him we wanted to add a deck onto our existing concrete patio and asked if he could give us an estimate. We agreed on a time of 1:00pm Saturday afternoon. At 1:08 he called me and said he was getting pulled over for speeding and he would be late. It's now 5:06pm and he hasn't responded to my calls or text. Not sure what happened but I'd guess he got arrested otherwise he would have been by to give the estimate read lessTammy S.
- Business Description:Our business was established in 2005. We provide surveying services across the state. We use top of the line GPS and total station surveying equipment. Our customers enjoy the fact that the person answering the phone is the same person that is on site and performing the survey in the field. Additional address - 3121 E. Sorghum Mill Rd. Edmond, OK 7303 read lessRecent Review:I left a phone message and heard nothing, so I filled out their online form and have still not received a response. It has been 1-2 weeks. <br />Amy Z.
- Business Description:We are a full-service SEO/SEM Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing company where we’ve earned the reputation as the best Internet Marketing Agency in all of Oklahoma City. We only use proven search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies that are trusted by some of the top brands online read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- The Village
- Nichols Hills
- Warr Acres
- Oklahoma City
- Nicoma Park
- Midwest City
- Del City
land surveyors in Edmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Surveying & Engineering Co201 NE 38th Ter Ste 1
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Delta Surveying & Engineering Co
- Huitt-Zollars2832 West Wilshire
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Survey Co3121 E Sorghum Mill Rd
- Oklahoma Survey Co
- Pathfinder Surveying28 SW 174th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Pathfinder Surveying
- Red Door Homes - Central OklahomaPo Box 2424
- Red Door Homes - Central Oklahoma
- SEO is for YOU14900 N Penn Ave # 122
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- SEO is for YOU
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma4 NE 10th Street, Box #134
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma